Chubby white teenager licked her lips while staring me in the eyes when she gave me my weights

>chubby white teenager licked her lips while staring me in the eyes when she gave me my weights
>I throw them straight into the trash and leave

Can you fucking not?

Sure you did shitskin

Kill yourself.

Every day until you take that shit over to /pol/

>tfw the irony is that i have been a /pol/ack myself for 5 years

I want my Veeky Forums back.

>throwing weights in the trash
wait what

Not him and I agree with you both but didn't op technically start this shit this time?

Haha the recessive white girl got purged by the dominant genes.

>chubby white
There was literally nothing to begin with.

There was no need to mention race whatsoever

There is never a need to mention race on Veeky Forums

Any time someone mentions race at all on Veeky Forums it derails the thread

It's a bait thread

That was my original point

>There is never a need to mention race on Veeky Forums
>implying that there's not differences in genetics affecting physical ability/appearance
>implying pajeets aren't the worst gym goers
>implying qt Asians aren't the cutest gym goers
Fuck off faggot

There is not enough genetic differences between races to influence physical ability to the point it deserves discussion. Facial appearance does not belong on Veeky Forums and musculature falls into the same category as physical ability. Discussing terrible gym goers does not require mention of race. Discussing hot gym goers does not require mention of race, though this is the one category that doesn't always turn into a shit storm, though it increasingly does.

Please go back to /pol/. I don't mind if you want to be a hate filled racist. I really don't, it's your life and I'm not your dad. But don't bring that shit on Veeky Forums

we are refugees, /pol/ is full of shills and bots

Well you need to go the fuck back to where you came. You have TRS, Stormfront, the daily stormer, and ironmarch all to yourselves but you invade the FITNESS board instead.

And stop forcing your shitty ironpill memes, too. We don't find it funny anymore.

>We
Speak for yourself moron.

plenty of us are racist we just don't feel the need to talk about it all the time

>skinny black girl insists that I dance with her at the bar this past weekend
>insists on giving me her number
>I text her once out of courtesy then stop texting back

Why couldn't she have been a thicc half black girl bros

this is a nice board, we are in need of a new board. there is enough space for all of us.
once i am established i will bring my wife and kids who are currently left behind in /pol/

No, no no go fuck yourself fuck OFF

We don't go into pol and derail your threads with FIRST SIP OF THE DAY so don't bring your horse shit here. You created the BLACKED posters, you fight them off

not >42287787 but i thinks its worth talking about, like black people average lower IQ's but are more physically adept, and asians being the weakest with higher IQ's, with whites being in the middle. theres nothing necessarily bad about it as long as actual bigotry is left at the door, like the relationships between genders, the relationships between races can complement each others weaknesses, that being said the people who do have pride in their race and think they are superior, are almost always weak, pathetic betas, and thats true for blacks, whites, pajeets and asians

My god those mudshit mixed kids always turn out ugly

You can always tell how pleasant a session will be by how many niggers are in the gym and how much nigger music blasts through the speakers.

>Discussing terrible gym goers does not require mention of race

it makes it so much more funny tho desu

lifting makes you racist
this is the perfect home for them
/pol/ refugees welcome

>OP calls girl white
>thread turns into a race war
never change, Veeky Forums.

nah but seriously though, I hate when some trashy sluts tries to flirt with me only because of my gains.
Sorry I'm not some horny teenage man-whore who fucks everything, but I wouldn't touch your skank ass with a 7 foot barbell.

we need to E X T E R M I N A T E thots from society.

>Shitloads of pseudoscience
>Blacks more physically adapt
>Asians weakest
>USA 26th in Oly liftan
>China top 3.
Really makes you think.

There is an ugly young white woman in my gym. Kinda thick, good body, she tries hard a lot.
A black guy clean the gym sometime, and while he was vacuuming near her she said "ahaha you should vacuum my home, it needs some cleaning".
Honestly I just felt bad for the guy, the girl isn't really good looking (strong jaw, no lips, aggressive face), he was just laughing awkwardly.

>There is not enough genetic differences between races to influence physical ability to the point it deserves discussion.
the fuck? not a polack but what the fuck are you smoking?

>using the word "racist" unironically
Fuck off normie. I swear, I wouldn't even come here if it weren't for the fact that all other chans are dead.

You first shitskin

Man, whites on this site are very insecure

look at top sprinters

now go look at powerlifters

did you notice a slight racial discrepancy?

here's an even better one. look at quarterbacks and wide recievers. any patterns emerging?

Well said.

The assumptions you have in there are statistically valid, but the described attributes aren't intrinsically race specific but have structural, systematical causation.
But I agree with having the same experience with racists, even though it's neither inherently aswell, I bet you could statistically prove that their iq is way below average most of the time aswell.

sure you did pigskin

Fat white girls are the worst
>Chubby
>Still no ass

Go back to the 1920s where eugenics is still a thing retard. There are no huge genetic differences, just cultural ones.

>but muh iq
Tests only two of seven types of intelligence and have cultural biases (using analogies like tea cups and coasters that certain cultures don't understand)

>but muh black athletes
High percentage of black people in poverty who focus on athletics instead of schoolwork because of lack of guidance and the notion that going pro is the only way to make it big.

Regardless, this shit doesn't belong here. Fuck off somewhere else if you want to talk about it

Back to /pol/ with that racist mentality of yours
#refugeesWelcome

>muh pseudoscience

Top oly weight lifters are Asian. A lot of the fastest soccer players are white (Ronaldo, bale). You're using bad examples. Football has seen parents increasingly pull their children from the sport, especially in positions where injury is more prevalent (anything but qb). White people, typically more affluent and less reliant on athletic scholarships, pull their kids the most. Other countries like Jamaica have no money for athletics so free things to start like sprinting are top. Other countries like those in west Africa also have no money and are larger and higher altitude meaning the people there run long distances with less oxygen. These aren't genetic differences, they are cultural and environmental

>Other countries like those in west Africa also have no money and are larger and higher altitude meaning the people there run long distances with less oxygen

Thats East Africa. West Africans are sprinters and its genetic

wow, I know you people like to deny science, but this is basic stuff. There are well documented differences in the skeletal and muscle structure of different populations that have an impact on athletic performance.

>Bringing up IQ
>thinking blacks are to dumb to know what a teacup is
wat

While I don't think it's enough justification to go full /pol/ and say races are genetically superior/inferior, there really are genetic athletic differences. West Africans have more fast twitch muscle fibers which leads to them dominating sprinting. Pretty much all top long distance runners come from East Africa, other races can't even come close.

>implying some black girls don't love white guys

Don't give a shit if you believe me or not, but some black girls love white guys just as much as some white girls love black guys. It's just a thing.

Nigger

Haha beatiful genes forever tanished, really gets the noggin joggin

All he posted was a story about a fat girl. The only complaint is that this belongs in fph/fps.

/pol/tards, quit being niggers and go to your containment board.

>There is not enough genetic differences between races to influence physical ability to the point it deserves discussion.
LMAO top bait. There are literally such vast DNA differences between races that it's for example impossible to give organ transplants from one race to another.

>You have TRS, Stormfront, the daily stormer, and ironmarch
Hahahahahah jesus you're dumb.
>TRS is run by a Jew who is married to a Jewess
>Stormfront is an FBI honeypot, almost all posters there are agents
>Daily Stormer is written by a mega autist Russia lover Anglin
>Ironmarch was founded by and is run by a Khazarian Muslim
Yeah no, we'll stick to the chans like we always have. None of those places are actual nationalist forums.

All chans are nationalist territory, always have been. You're a newfag, get the fuck out.

And that deserves discussion on Veeky Forums? No, it doesn't. There aren't enough differences to warrant discussion on this forum

>a site created to discuss Japanese cartoons has always been nationalist territory

just let her suck your dick and never talk to them again

>implying the japanese aren't the most nationalistic people

>implying Veeky Forums was made for Japanese people and not for American people by an American

Of course it warrants that, the differences are very drastic. It's due to these DNA differences between races that Nordics are the strongest people on the planet by far. It's genetic, and it affects performance in sports, so yes it belongs on Veeky Forums.

>implying 4chans userbase was not overwhelmingly nationalists on most of the boards until Moot sold the site to a gook who planted SJW moderators and ended freedom of speech here

I went to a pool party in the richer part of my state and most of the people there were overweight white chicks. They like darker men, I can tell you that much. I fucked the only black girl there though.

Fuck niggers

>implying it was political at all until 2010, as evidenced by the fact the only political movement, chanology, was regularly laughed at and ridiculed

Most people see these screen caps of old /b/ calling people niggers and loving hitler and think it's because it was some political hub for nationalists. It wasn't, it was all just hate filled people who wanted to spread hate and did so using the most effective means possible. Any racism was incidental to pure hatred of everything. It was incredibly easy to find threads where race and politics wasn't discussed. Why call people niggers? Because it was an easy way to make them angry and spread hate. There was no political motive, there was no sense of fighting or winning or influencing politics. It was just trying to make everyone's life, including other /b/tards, more miserable

>.gif
Yea I'm not taking the risk

>implying it would make them angry

Nobody ever gave a fuck, it was all jokes and trolling for the simple reason that it was fun. It was all pretty much white, nobody gave a fuck about everything. Now it's all boo hoo you is a wacist go back to /pol/. Nah fuck off. The only reason I still come is because this fit is still better