Hey Veeky Forums i just asked some fit sloot at my gym for her insta...

Hey Veeky Forums i just asked some fit sloot at my gym for her insta. She said why do i need it i replied cause you have amazing physique and i wanna follow you.
She gave it to me but seemed like she was creeped out.

I said i.dont wanna hook up or anything because i have a gf.

Did i dun goofed?
Should i never ask girl again for insta?

Post your face or your body. It's the only way that one can accurately answer your question.

Also post her handle so we know if she's alright or not

He doesn't need to. No girl would respond that way to someone who is attractive.

unironically this.

You fucked up
You're now in the 'creepy dudes who call me hot on insta' bin and you can never escape

This is me in pic. I know im not the most handsome lad out there but you think she responded like that cause im not that attractive or that shes just rude?

I got super excited by that knee brow. That was fucking sick.

Those are the eyes of someone who puts paper lunch bags with eyeholes over little girls' heads and jizzes into the holes

why would you ask for insta

you dont need to have deep chad knowledge to know that you've relegated yourself to an orbiter

Wanna know how I know that isn't you.

I was wrong. You are very attractive user. Maybe I bought too much into the chad memes on here and attractive people need game just like the rest of us.

I dont know why i did it she was just fit af and i wanted her insta so i could check her pics so i just went for it but when i think about it now it feels kinda awkward

Shouldn't have said you didn't want to hook up. Makes it seem like you really want to hook up

Its her btw. Pretty happy i got that insta

I think im gonna say hi the next time i see her

Yes

You're good looking, but you aren't good-looking enough to walk up to girls and instantly have them suck your dick on command. Don't just randomly ask for a girl for her insta, that's pretty fucking weird. At least make some conversation or small talk first, you god damn psycho

>not opening with "High there! Just so you know, i'm not like most guys. If anything I'll be the one in the kitchen X)"

But why the fuck do you think thats inapropriate? Why are you projecting this hard? What do i have to lose? Its not like i was trying to hook up with her. Not like i asked for her number or bank account. Insta is public so i dont know how is that creepy . She could have just said go away if she didnt want to tell me

i fucking love fake ass slutty Mckayla

>tfw Veeky Forums thinks im good looking

Damn thats something

A bit above average, I'd say

You basically just went and told her you're going to wank to her later.

Instagram is still a social media site like Facebook or Twitter and some people may take their privacy seriously and only want it available to friends.

She also probably felt pressured to give it to you incase of you sperging out and kicking her legs out from under her mid squat or something

If she thought i would wank to her she wouldnt give it to me..
Anyway there is this one girl at my gym she looks young af but damn dat ass is ripe af. Probably gonna ask for her insta also

FAKE

motherfucker if you go up to someone of the opposite gender saying their body is nice and ask them for their Instagram its pretty obvious what your intentions are.

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

user you look good, and its totally ok to do what you did, dont listen to this faggots that maybe they never talk to a girl in their life, the chick reaction was maybe cuz she was not prepared or didnt expect you to do that and replied to you nerviously and randomly the first thing that came to her mind, try it again with the other chick you like and see her reaction like a social experiment youtubers kinda way, and eventually you would encounteer with one qt that is totally dtf in discresion

>But why the fuck do you think thats inapropriate?
I don't. The girl obviously did though. Don't ask me to explain how women think.
>Why are you projecting this hard?
Nigga what?
>What do i have to lose? Its not like i was trying to hook up with her.
I guess you have nothing to lose, except her thinking you're a creep.
>Not like i asked for her number or bank account. Insta is public so i dont know how is that creepy . She could have just said go away if she didnt want to tell me
If you don't understand how that might be an awkward thing to ask, then whatever, have at it mate. Don't let me stop you.