Tfw start lifting on monday

>tfw start lifting on monday

Why wait? Do fifty pushups now if you're serious.

i hate this fuck just as much as i hate you

CX IN THE CHAT

stop posting this fucking chad here. faggot.

>on monday
not going to make it guaranteed

you better go tomorrow

Whatever workout you plan on doing 7 days from now, do it now, otherwise you're never going to make it and you should hang yourself with a belt

>Why wait? Do fifty pushups now if you're serious
This waiting for a certain time instead of using your own motivation is why resolution fags fail.

>Chad
not with that face he isn't

what happened to that fatass Greek

why doesn't he stream anymore

Cope. You seriously think this isn't chad?

Naw that skinny ass bitch is cahds side hoe

That dude is fucking small
>omg look at his 3 months of on and off lifting such a chad
Not to mention he looks like a filthy fucking Turk

>Turk
well his ancerstor are greek, armenian or anatolians so problably he is worth more than a dirty germanic

>You seriously think this isn't Chad?

yes

This is DIEGO, Chad's latino friend. He bangs Mercedes and eats tacos while you cry on the internet and squat.

that's the same dude as OP?

wow, meme lighting is no meme!

still a skinny beta tho

Yeah this exactly, the way to get momentum when you're first starting out is to literally start planning and doing a routine on the same day that inspiration hits you, you'll never have as much motivation as you do in that moment

>hehe what it do ladies cx
>Chad

Not a fan of the old hair but Ice is kinda qt in a way

Nah he's genuinely a lot skinnier now because he hasn't lifted in about a year and thought eating 1500 calories a day whilst at 8%bf would be okay

Because Tyler fkn 1 is finally back

Is that the richest man in LA?

Don't post anymore of him on this board.
The boy is no good.

DIEGO eats TACOS while you hit the gym HARD.

Can we get sum appreciation for ed in here?

You know chads are supposed to be handsome, right?

I think he legit has an eating disorder. He barely even taste the food he buys on stream.

Being an ice poseidon fan is tantamount to admitting to being an autistic ugly virgin faggot, since those are the only people who watch his junk stream.

I also plan on starting gym next week, but I have been dedicating one hour of my day for exercises since last week.
Anyway guys, I just want to know if I can still drink lots of coffee while on diet and gym,

>Ibiza
>mountain

Is this supposed to be sarcasm? Ibiza doesn't have anythign that could constitute a climbable mountain.

Cx

The only reason he's skinny is because he has been taking adderall every day.

lost so bad