Do you think he'd feel at least a little bit of shame if he wasn't a sociopath...

Do you think he'd feel at least a little bit of shame if he wasn't a sociopath? Actually teaching and correcting people about nutrition?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/350-pounds-and-counting-jesse-shands-incredible-journey.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When did cardio hurt anyone...
>my doctor said
>I did not say
Why do you have to make a thread about anything boogie sais. Yes he made mistakes but it doesn't mean we have to point everything out and try to find as much flaws as possible. I urge you to delete this thread momentarily.

>Most doctors say

WELL THEN FUCKING DO IT BOOGIE YOU FAT FUCK

OH GREAT ANOTHER BOOGIE THREAD

He will never lose the weight and die before he hits 50.

I've really begun to dislike boogie because of the way he talks about his own weight

eat less ffs

He will die before Trump leaves office. 100%

He can't, because his doctors say that he's too fat to do cardio, because it would damage is joints and put his heart under too much stress since it's already stressed trying to supply blood throughout his leviathan frame.

MODS=FAGS

Don't post anything about this fat fuck unless it's his obituary.

His resting heat rate is probably getting close to cardio.

Trump's not leaving until sometime after the Great Purging, the Night of the Rope, and Victory in the Chinese theater of World War IV.

Why the fuck do people keep posting about this idiot? Keep it to the fph threads

because this motherfucker is creating an army of retards who are gonna be posting all over the internet for the next 20 years that "some people are just naturally fat, don't waste your life dieting and working out just enjoy your hobbies like anime and video games"

That's how internet is. It's a megaphone for mental illness because it translates into clickbux for Jew media conglomerates.

Why even do cardio? I have just started doing HIIT and only 8 minutes of it gets me the same point I would at doing 30 min of cardio. Plus, it burns around the same amount of calories.

that is literally the opposite of what he says in almost every tweet and every video. you're a fucking idiot.

>watches almost every boogie tweet and video
>i'm the idiot

go watch some more let's play videos faggot

wrong. He actually has said that he does chair exercises and floor exercises to get the cardio. But they did advise him against walking for that reason.

>fat acceptance never existed before boogie

People are dumb regardless, and usually won't end up on Veeky Forums just posting in tumblr, yt and the like.

Boogie you fat faggot, I know you're lurking the thread, go read this and save your fucking excuses:

bodybuilding.com/fun/350-pounds-and-counting-jesse-shands-incredible-journey.html

>usually won't end up on Veeky Forums
>non stop boogie posts on Veeky Forums

hmmm...

POP OFF BOOGER!