Is this meal a meme?

Is this meal a meme?

Pros/cons?

>falling for the meme diet

fuck are you trying to achieve? if youre doing a middle of the road diet sure its fine, doesnt do anything well imo..

Besides being delicious? This is a cheat meal is I've ever seen one. I get a big boner for rice

not my idea of delicious but if youre treating it as a cheat meal then yeah, probably cant get any better macro wise.

Good macros
Decent micros from the broccoli

>white rice
Better with some type of whole grain or a starchy vegetable like potatoes, beans, lentils etc

>rice
>cheat meal*
???????

Pro: Good macros
Con: You'll want to kys after eating it for a week.

That looks fucking delicious, I could eat that every day. lmao at all the people in this thread having fucked up taste buds from eating too much cancer shit.

Don't eat rice or chicken skin.

Stir Fry
>Same macros as bro food if use pam spray
>not bland
>you can cook for the chicks
>better micros
>tasty

Assuming it's not salted or buttered to hell, it's the perfect meal. Carbs, fats, proteins, fiber, and on top of that delicious

I could eat it every day if I do peas or green beans instead of broccoli every day

>not doing keto
Stay obese fatphag

What's wrong with rice? Solid calories and a good source of carbs. If you're doing keto sure, but not everybody is

Yes.

This is literally the kind of shit you would serve a slave, it's disgusting. Also has like no calories at all so you won't ever make gains.

>doing keto
Enjoy no gainz and no energy dumbass

>skin-on chicken breast
Why can't i ever find this?

im the opposite

Depends on how much you like your slave.

People in the past have lived on little more than a veggie broth and never bread twice a day, and looked at real rice like a delicacy. Look up how they lived in North Korea.

Chicken is literally what american slave owners served their niggers

dog what is your problem lol -- so toxic

how do u guys prepare ur chicken? heres how i do it

>get 10 lbs of chicken breast
>brush with olive oil
>combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, whatever other random shit
>sprinkle that on, not too much tho sodium kills
>bake at 400 for like 45 minutes
>let it rest an hour
>in the fridge all night
>cut it up in the morning and portion for the week

anything i should change?

How is baking coming out moisture wise?

I used to bake all the time, but it tends to over cook easily and dry out too much for my taste.

It's a lot easier to stove top fry and take it off when it's just barely done (going by feel) then let it rest while the final cooking happens.

This is also a good method:

Ingredients

1 to 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, of similar size
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon olive oil, unsalted butter, or combination of both

Instructions

Flatten the chicken breasts: Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness with the bottom of a wide jar or glass. You can also (carefully!) use the handle of a heavy chef's knife.
Season the chicken breasts: Lightly salt and pepper the chicken breasts.
Prepare the pan: Heat the sauté pan over medium-high heat. When it is quite hot, add the olive oil (or butter, if using). Swirl the pan so it is lightly covered with the olive oil.
Cook the chicken breasts for 1 minute without moving: Turn the heat to medium. Add the chicken breasts. Cook for just about 1 minute to help them get a little golden on one side (you are not actually searing or browning them).
Flip the chicken breasts: Then flip each chicken breast over.
Turn the heat down to low: Turn the heat to low.
Cover the pan and cook on low for 10 minutes. Cover with a tight-fitting lid. Set a timer for 10 minutes, and walk away. Do not lift the lid; do not peek.
Turn off the heat and let sit for an additional 10 minutes: After 10 minutes have elapsed, turn off the heat. (If you have an electric stove, remove the pan from the heat.) Reset the timer for 10 minutes and leave the chicken breasts in the pan. Again, do not lift the lid; do not peek.

Remove lid and take temperature: After the 10 minutes are up, take the lid off, and your chicken is done. Make sure there is no pink in the middle of the chicken breasts. If you want to be absolutely sure it is cooked, you can use an instant-read thermometer to check (the chicken should be at least 165°F). Slice and eat. Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator.

Recipe Notes

Dredge in seasoned flour: You can also dredge the chicken breasts in flour before cooking. Season the flour with spices or fresh herbs and make sure the chicken is golden on one side before you flip it over. This will give your chicken a very subtle crust.
Quick brine: You can make your boneless skinless chicken breasts even juicier and more flavorful with a super-quick brine. Even just 15 minutes in a simple brine will make them juicier.

Rosemary. Makes chicken taste like sausage patties.

>keto
>no energy
Wat
I feel more energetic on keto. Aside from the first week I wanted to kill myself.

Doesnt have any fat so macros arent that good

baking is easy as hell which is the main reason i do it

>How is baking coming out moisture wise?
i watched a gordon ramsay video once where he said to let meat rest for as long or longer than its been cooking. ever since i started covering the chicken with aluminum foil after cooking and leaving it for a while i feel like it's made a big difference. doesnt feel dry at all to me. also i use a thermometer to make sure it gets to 160 f and no more

flattening and frying seems like a shit ton of work tbqh

ill try that famo thanks

>brine
=salt=sodium=bloated face

>=salt=sodium=bloated face
More like You having no facial bones = bloated face

you cuck

>baking is easy as hell which is the main reason i do it
Same reason I used to do it.

I'll try that method tho, you can't have too many ways to cook chicken.

Yeah seriously, wtf u talking about? Also the brine is optional.

you eat that 8 times a day you retard tgats why its so small.

pro bbs have to eat multiple smaller meals like that otherwise their stomach will stretch and distend from the sheer volume of food

i used to brine my chicken and put a lot more salt on it. i also used to use potatoes for my carbs instead of rice or bread which i use now (potatoes require a lot more salt). also i used a lot of hot sauce

a friend told me to cut out sodium and ever since ive tried to limit my salt and within a week it was as if id lost 5 lbs

look up sodium and bloat man its real

No it's fine. I'd go with legumes for more protein maybe.

it brosciencening

And I mean, that's probably less than 500kcal so even if you eat it 8 times a day (fucking autistic beta!) it's still less than 4000kcal

I brine mine with no sodium salt.

I don't eat rice but chicken and brocolli is great for both weight loss and bulking on a clean diet

I eat chicken + broccoli 6 or 7 days a week for at least one meal

You don't need to brine it. Sear it on a pan to lock in the juices and then throw it in a 400F oven for 15 minutes. It'll come out nice and tender and juicy without a bunch of added salt

>get proven wrong
>"yyyyoure autistic!!!!"

You didn't prove anything wrong, you just regurgitated retarded broscience dogma sold to you by lying roiders that in reality bulk on McDonalds and poptarts anyway

>4000 calorie bulk
Do you weigh 250lbs?

>no sodium salt
yeah man just like my hydrogen free water and carbon free coal

>he doesn't eat his eggs with solid lead(II) sulfate

Not drinking magnesium sulfate to counter water weight from gear

>never gonna make it

>not developing a lifelong addiction to ketracel-white which makes you one of the strongest people in the universe
just give up now...

its not a meme its a actually an excellent meal but only eating chicken and rice time after time like many of us do is not healthy

God tier cut meal with a side of rice, why?

I bet that taste revolting by day 3.

I used to cook in bulk, now I just prep every meal night before because it just goes dry and smells in the fridge.

>Buy 20 or so pounds of skinless breasts in bulk from Costco for cheap
>cut up at least a pack or two because the chicken breasts are usually gigantic
>season all with Lowry's seasoned Salt, pepper, and poultry seasoning as a base
>finish with different seasonings for the week.(Plain,BBQ, Lemon Pepper, Chipotle, Cajun are my usual Mon-Fri, all these seasonings are at most grocery stores)
>put in plastic bags to marinate in the fridge
>Take out of fridge next day
>usually massage and beat through plastic bag to tenderize it
>throw it on the george foreman (30 bucks or so for an in-home small grill)
>5 mins with the top up
>10-15 mins with the top closed down
>always taste test to make sure it's done

I don't meal prep but this is generally the process for dinner every night.

nah it tastes bretty gud m8, ive been doing this for like 2 months now

just make sure you dont overcook the chicken, and rest it after

yeah or just flat out replace the starch with 2 or 3 portions of veggies

On Saturday I marinaded 26 pounds in chicken tikka marinade

I then used it for a few dishes but mostly one big curry dish i froze

jelly

>>Buy 20 or so pounds of skinless breasts in bulk from Costco for cheap

Nononononono

Buy Chicken thighs with SKIN ON then skin them yourself.

It costs £2/kg rather than £5/kg!

Other than that I really like your process

I also marinade 48 hours when not using a lot of acid. Maybe add lemon juice to some marinades too.

280g protein in a day lmao

replace 100g of that with some non-broccoli veggies to save yourself money and improve health and not affect your gains in any way (if anything it will help your gains)

Lel
100% you don't even lift fatass
Again as that guy said, enjoy your nogains

im not him but keto is about fat lass and only useful to people who have a lot of weight to lose.

you are likely talking to someone who is just trying to cut fat for months, not put on muscle. And keto is a good method for reaching that outcome.

>cant get any better macro wise

it barely contains any fat, kys shitposter

It exists you fucktard. It's made from potassium.

Kek

>eating boring meme meal.
it's like you guys don't even want to be happy.

Google 5 recipes that sound good, make a list of their ingredients, go the store on Sunday, make one per night for dinner.
it really doesn't take much of you time.
I dont work crazy hours, I work 45 a week but even so I feel like anyone can find the time to cook a simple 30-40 minute delicious dinner, with the added benefit of learning how to cook better and learning what different spices and herbs taste like and how to use them.

treat yourselves, faggots, it's not hard.

I would rather spend 1 minute cooking a shit meal than 40 a delicious one desu.

>NOT CAULIFLOWER RICE

yea I understand that, but why not make the shit meal be actually 1 minute then?
cooking chicken and rice isn't 1 minute, it's like 20.
I drink soylent with pb for lunch, literaly a 1 minute meal, have a simple breakfast, and then a great dinner.

Usually I just boil the chicken and then drink the water

1 pound any meat (i like steak, get it in cubes)
.5-1.5 lbs half broccoli half carrots (chopped)
cook steak in butter while simultaneously cooking veggies in a wok (with olive oil)
salt both to taste
when steak is cooked to taste add to wok
add teriyaki sauce
done in ten minutes
OMAD GOAT meal

you can do this with any meat and any sauce

enjoy your gains (i put on muscle while cutting with this diet)

>falling for the falling for the meme meme

the fuck? chicken breast is $1.99/lb here in TX

>buy a bottle of teriyaki marinade
>soak 8oz breast in marinade for a couple hours
>throw on George foreman for 11min

Easy fast and delicious

No, those are real foods that you can buy.

Just started meal prepping. Bought containers where I put rice/chicken/kale or something similar. It only comes out to 500 calories though. How many containers do you eat in a day? Don't you get sick of it?

How about you look at the nutritional info for it and decide for yourself you fucking mongoloid.

Replace the chicken with beans desu

>Salt pepper and cinnamon on both sides.

>Oil hot pan on med, let it actually get hot retard

>Sear both sides 2-3 mins each

>Lid and turn heat to low, leave it for 15-20 mins depending on thickness of tiddy.

Yw for the most juicy and tender chicken you've ever eaten

Reeee

ITT : Fat DYELS thinking they know better than professional bodybuilders and criticising probably the best meal in terms of macros

>keto is about fat lass

Kek'd and it's not even that funny