What can i do about my build? Am i ayylmao status?

What can i do about my build? Am i ayylmao status?

T H I C C

BBRAAAAPPPPP

Train lats and shoulders for size.

Lift.

Train your upper body hard to be bigger than your bottom. That'll balance everything out really well.

You look like those aliens that drink the coffee from men in black.

But what about all the ass fat?

do lots of rows and pull ups and squat and bench and overhead press and deadlift

fucking heavy lift shit man

I spit out my drink but how do i correct it?

Ass fat is good makes the biatches yelly wide hips is what youl want to avoid

good ass if you ever go trap status

What about me? I'm 6'3" with a short torso. Jw if I have a good frame or not.

inb4 "fatass" I've lost weight and am cutting down to 190ish. Then I'm going to maintenance.

Why have two razors when you obviously have 0 facial hair ?

Qill that even me out? It doesnt really seem like it

One is for my body and the other is for my face. I had just shaved the other day. But yeah, I've got like neckbeard genetics. Hair barely grows on my face/jaw so I'm just shaving it every other day so it can grow back faster.

>What can i do about my build?

honestly just start taking etrogen and become a qt trap

also post boypussy

bro sorry about the gyno you should probably save up for surgery

You dont wanna fuck me i have irritable bowel.

I don't think it's gyno bro, pretty sure they're just man boobs. Like I said. I started out fatter.

Work out bro

Just lose weight and gain strength, then bulk.

You look like a standard case of skinny fat right now.

>cutting down to 190
Still going to be a fatass.
Pic related.

Lol ik but I'm not going to cut down further just to bulk up again.

It's gyno caused by being overweight and having high estrogen levels.

How can you tell it's gyno tho? It feels like fat. Next time I get a physical I will get it checked out.

iktf

Poke at your breasts. Do you feel a small lump?

Tbh it just feels like fat. Now you have me worried tho. Should my physique be more flat chested at my weight bodyfat?

They shouldn't be hanging like small breasts like that, no.

I figured they were just man boobs and that I lacked muscle in my chest.

Perhaps. Consult your physician.

I've been overweight before and I never had boobs.

That seems weird tho cause most guys that get overweight get fat in their chests to some degree. If it really is gyno, I still think my chest will fill out and I will then have lumps on top of the muscle. I don't think I will have loose skin or anything.

Tell us what your nutrition is like?

Also, height and weight?

I had more of a Chris Pratt thing going on. It's not like I didn't get fat where my chest is, but not boobs. It was more evenly distributed rather than hanging off like breasts.

You probably had some muscle too, yes? I had never lifted before. I'm just straight up fat. That's why you see some guys get man boobs and others are more flat chested. I think if you have the pecs, they don't droop as much. But yeah, only time will tell for me. Whether I ask my physician or I fill out my chest.

Nutrition is bad. Ive been out of the gym for two months because of a shoulder injury. My eating is pretty poor and im 21 m

You're right. I did have some muscle. I didn't lift at the time, but I had been lifting heavy weights for years prior to becoming a fat slob.

you like krabby patties don't you squidward?

>Nutrtition is bad

You have a good body for having bad nutrition.

>Shoulder Injury

What happened? How did you injure your shoulder?

I fell and broke it. I took a REALLY hard fall. I cant really bench or do pec flys and i havent attempted deadlifts but everything else seems to not injure me further at the moment

Prebreak journal

Postbreak journal for my first time back in the gym.
This was last week. I dont know what to do abiut chest if i cant to flys or bench though

our butts look the same