Who here /iron pilled/?

youtu.be/ZHWrC0Guzqs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_rF7NkqEmo
youtube.com/watch?v=JK9KbKXLZmc
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc&t=2s
youtu.be/j_bRHDR84Vs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why does he have an upside down twin peaks symbol on his shirt?

>iron pill
2013 called they want their shitty meme back

Blood and Iron, brother.

>nazi
>making it

Pick one

>Nazi
>making it
Picking both.

>calling them "Nazi"

Good goy.

fuck off shitskin
(if not a shitskin its even worse, youre a fucking traitor and traitors get the first bullet)

>/pol/ shit on the gayest board on Veeky Forums

>he isn't brown pilled
Brb going to meditate in a cave for the next 20 hours

What good does that do for society, Bodhidharma?

I lift for Hitler

It's only good for the individual. I'm neutral to the battles going on between everyone else.

Posts like these are why I beat the shit out of white lanklets like you for fun.

You want a fucking race war, you got it. I've already started going after white bitches, your move little Adolf.

>I've already started going after white bitches

This won't be a thing after your Jewish puppeteers face the final solution. Once the root of the weed is plucked from the soil, then can this world be free of degeneracy. Ultimately, you will become powerless.

hahaahhaa lmao, bitch you couldnt beat up your foodstamps nigger. Fuck outta here with your pussy shit.
Reminder that even after all these years youre still not equal to a white man and you know it, you know it in the way people look at you, youre not a man, youre a nigga your kind hasnt achieved ANYTHING in its entire history and youll always be garbage.

>defining yourself by some label dreamed up on the internet
I swear you red/blue/turquoise pill faggots are all the same.

Germanics claiming history from the people they raped and destroyed

germanics are truly unique, they are the only race to do that

fucking savage pigs

>civilization today has no influence from past civilization

Brainlet pls go

Yeah we "achieved" your pasty asses out of every American and some European major cities.
>don't go down these 36 different roads, that's where the big bad NIGGERS are!
Fucking kek. And let's not forget about Rhodesia. The tenacity of the begro man is endless.

>MUH HERITAGE

>fitness is not heredity

Hello plebbit.

No It's not you mong. Arnold's son is still a fat fuck. You put the effort and make your own body. Now back to /pol/.

>cherrypicking this hard

Arnold obviously wasn't there for his son because of the choices in life he chose.

Also, heredity is not always genetic related, brainlet. Go back to plebbit.

>2017
>not lifting for your nation and race
youtube.com/watch?v=x_rF7NkqEmo

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

count me in

youtube.com/watch?v=JK9KbKXLZmc

Welcome abroad, comrade.

Yes it is, go to /pol/ ffs

what the fuck are you even talking about, you ignorant turd

europeans colonized your entire continent in a handful of decades like it was nothing, and only left because they decided colonialism was morally wrong (the same reason you're not a slave to this day, which is that whites decided it was morally wrong and fought a war to stop it). rhodesia wasn't militarily defeated, it was politically isolated because britain and america opposed apartheid and imposed sanctions

Nice rebuttal plebbit. Is this how marxist argue?

>0:55

I like how Hitler shits on Meds and claims their achievements lol.

Sometimes I feel like the only leftist on Veeky Forums.

You're not alone, friendo.

Not really. He said they joined forces to protect the continent from outsiders.

>European race
Are all ethnats this retarded?

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCSAEdxXMc&t=2s
I love uncle Adolf's speeches, Veeky Forums belongs to the white and proud. The degenerates and sodomites need to be driven out.

>At one time, Europe was confined to the Greek isles, which had been reached by the Nordic tribes

Meaning, ancient Greeks were Nordics. Nazi racial theory is, after all, Nordicist in nature.

The odd thing is the Nazis also believed the ancient Persians to be Nordic (refer to Alfred Rosenberg's book), but he doesn't speak highly of them in his speech.

Only the American ones.

No. He means that nordics migrated into the Greek isles and assimilated into their society. He never claimed Greeks were entirely composed of Nordics.

We should read Walker Connor to btfo American "White Nationalist"

This red pill opened my eyes. He was right.

This is also good: youtu.be/j_bRHDR84Vs

Kill Americans.

If you read Nazi racial theory, you'll see that they believe the ancient Greeks were Nordic, and that all Greeks of value are of Nordic heritage. Hans F.K. Gunther, who was a top anthropologist for the Nazis, wrote at length about Greeks (particularly ancient Greeks; which it seems the Nazis were somewhat more partial to) in his book The Racial Elements of European History. In his view, the ancient Greeks (but particularly the ancient Greek ruling or upper classes) were predominantly ‘racially Nordic’. But he also said that most of the Greeks of today are actually likely not descended from the ancient Greeks.

So I really doubt Hitler thought differently.

>Walker Connor

Never heard of him until now, but will definitely read his work. Thanks!

>But he also said that most of the Greeks of today are actually likely not descended from the ancient Greeks.

He's not wrong about that.

S U N A N D S T E E L

>whites
>superior

sorry but whites are inferior to jews, the actual master race

He and Anthony Smith are top scholars on nationalism. I was told to start with Smith's "Nationalism and Modernism" which I'm going to read after I read some more of muh metaphysics. What type of lefty are you?

A fucking SPEECH is enough to turn you brainlets into Hitler worshippers. Here's a rundown on your Fuhrer:

>Get into power and kill your opposition
>Handle the war effort so poorly your own generals want to kill you
>Order the death of every male in Stalingrad and other Russian cities
>Bomb Europe's greatest cities, including Warsaw, Rotterdam, Moscow
>Violate the Munich Agreement, making war inevitable
>Push for the Nero Decree after it's obvious you've lost the war and accuse your people of cowardice
>Einsatzgruppen responsible for at least a few million deaths in the Eastern Front
>Kill 10000 Czechs as revenge for the assassination of Heydrich
>Order the murder of US POWs
>Abduct Polish children and raise them as Germans; policy of wiping out Polish culture
>Steal some of Europe's greatest art, only to fucking lose it
>Everywhere the Wehrmacht and SS went, massacres of civilians followed

WHITE. PRIDE. WORLD. WIDE.