health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/hdl-the-good-but-complex-cholesterol
cleveland.com/healthfit/index.ssf/2014/01/good_cholesterol_can_be_bad_fo.html
consumerreports.org/cholesterol-test/does-good-cholesterol-still-matter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>all the eggs

>falling for meme eggs

did he died

Oh god i hope he sleeps alone

No but he likely vomited. Uncooked eggs are much harder to digest than cooked.

he's fine

>Uncooked eggs are much harder to digest than cooked
brahscience

how many fucking protons did he just consume

Apparently many tests have be done on 3 whole eggs a day and it didn't negatively affect 70% of people. In the 30% it did affect it didn't increase HDL levels enough to be dangerous. I'm on my phone and too lazy to link the study, I'm sure you can find what I'm paraphrasing here with a quick search.

More like basic biochemistry

He's about to get into Gaston mode

HDL is good.... I think you meant LDL and Triglycerides.

There is no evidence that suggests high HDL levels being bad, in fact all evidence points to more being better. LDL on the other hand is what you want to watch out for.

I like to cycle between eggs and egg whites

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOLY SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

i bet they looked exactly the same when he shit them out

superfood

why the fuck do the eggs look shelled in the thumbnailand first frame but instantly turn to yolks

Eggs and two multivitamins is all you need brah

youtube.com/watch?v=j2d6T5G2rrY

>this thread

Yes

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CANCER

Egg white don't contain nearly as much cholesterol as the yolk do. If you plan on consuming many eggs daily, I would recommend you prioritize feeding off the whites.

You're correct, OP.

Don't eat 'em. Tofu has pretty much the same texture with even better nutrition for scrambles that taste great, especially if you add nutritional yeast and soy sauce. If you want that eggy flavor you can get some black salt.

>Soy sauce on tofu
Keep that shit for avocado rice because it's literally tasteless. It makes everything else taste the same.
Eggs and other sources of dietary cholesterol "don't affect" LDL on the following cases only
>1
You have some lucky ass genetic predisposition to low LDL (rare)
>2
Your LDL is above the healthy baseline level already which is about 70
>3
The test subjects had their LDL measured more than 4 hours post cholesterol consumption so a spike appeared but was not registered

Usually the studies that support your claim are a combination of 2 and 3

WHEN I WAS A LAD

Avocado rice sounds pretty good and I want a recipe now.

I disagree about it being tasteless though. I love extra firm tofu with soy sauce, rice vinegar, black pepper, and garlic. Would probably be really gross without the soy sauce.

Well I don't do anything specific, I boil jasmine rice with some salt, I let it cool in the fridge, when it's cooled down I dice an avocado and a cucumber, half a lemon juice, pepper, mix, and add a few drops of soy sauce every time I take a bite. I've found that the taste gets lost if you premix it with the soy sauce so you need more for the same kick of flavour.
Downside is it's really low in protein so I usually follow it with a frozen berry protein shake.
Top tier cutting meal

I hope for his sake they were pasteurized

>I've read they block your arteries.

then stop injecting them

There's 12 per mug and 5 mugs so 60 eggs which means 360 grams.

>There is no evidence that suggests high HDL levels being bad

Depends on the type of HDL

health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/hdl-the-good-but-complex-cholesterol
cleveland.com/healthfit/index.ssf/2014/01/good_cholesterol_can_be_bad_fo.html

Higher HDL due to lifestyle changes like quitting smoking, losing weight, and exercising is considered protective, but higher HDL from nutritional factors is not

consumerreports.org/cholesterol-test/does-good-cholesterol-still-matter/

I can't find any study that says something like this that isn't paid for and slanted by the egg industry. It seems like every paper that's favorable to eggs is funded by the industry that produces and sells them, and the papers that aren't favorable to eggs are funded by impartial sources like the NIH. Isn't that weird?

w-what ever it takes