>skeleton 5'2

i dunno mane

And my barbell row is 90lbs
Have I been memed by mehdi?

How much do you weigh?

See

>6 weeks training
>285 x 5 deadlift

My 13 year old brother watches this show. Don't fucking pretend that it's okay for a grown man to watch a kids show and start bearposting everywhere

Just keep up the good work lad. Doesn't matter as long as you get to your goal.

I can't even bench my own body weight, bud. I can barely lift 160 and I weigh 193. ._.

Been going 4 days a week for 4 months. My arms are huge but my chest still looks like shit. I can tell I've made gains in both areas, but I'm losing confidence. :/

190lbs x 5 after 2 months of lifting. Genetics are a bitch, huh?

I've been lifting over a year and only do 140. My wingspan is 4" longer than my height, am I stuck doing low weight?

man I'v been lifting on and off for a while and always plateau at 135, always wrist pain .. just recently learned how to grip the bar recently.. 185 here I am

my working weight, if I do it first in the routine, is like...60 for 4x10. It's fucking atrocious.

That's strange, your barbell row is lower than your bench? Not supposed to be like that.

My bench is 150x8 and my barbell row is 180x8.

>135lbs bench in 3 weeks

da fuk u guys

>70lbs ohp

Everyone on fit lies about how long it takes them to achieve lifts

>11 months lifting
>Bench is only 165 for 6 reps
>At 115 ohp, 275 squat, and 335 deadlift

Why won't my chest grow? I usually do all three types of bench (flat, incline, decline), dumb bell chest press, and other chest isolations.

I'm 6'3" 210 pounds. Been lifting for 2 months now.

BP: 5 at 105
OHP: 5 at 70
Deadlift: 5 at 200
Squats: 5 at 135

I'm pretty sure I can do more on squats and deadlifts but I'm trying to take it slow incase of injury. How fucked are my lifts tho? I fucking hate flat barbell bench, it doesnt even work my chest.

1/2/3/4 is the goal after a whole year's lifting for the majority of people. So you're doing very well. Slow, steady and with good form.

/co/ can be Veeky Forums too.

I'm 6 3 (191 cm) been lifting for 8 months and i weigh 165 (75 kg)

Bench Press: 187 lb(85 kg)
Squat: 209 lb (95 kg)
Deadlift: 315 lb (140 kg)
OHP: 110 lb (50 kg)

how do i not be a dyel?

Well I'm 6'1 143 pounds and I've been lifting just under 2 months so here's some perspective.
BP: 5 at 115
OHP: 5 at 80
Deadlift: 5 at 185
Squats: 5 at 135
But you do have 63 pounds more in terms of bodyweight, so odds are you should be lifting more at 2 months. If you want a real comparison, use symmetricstrength.com and see what you get.

One month skelly reporting in. Already stalled on Squat and Row so my bench is catching up.

Didn't realize eating was so hard holy shit.

>1/2/3/4 after a year

I feel like I'm never going to reach 4pl8 deadlift. Tips for improvement? Any accessories that can help?

it gets easier. But then it gets too easy and it becomes somewhat difficult to not eat. Its pretty tricky

>had to move down 3 times in squats due to bad form

i finally got over it and am on my whey

To make it grow, work lighter and longer. 12x145, decreasing by 5 each set may work well. I'm just now starting to Squat and I'm stuck at 125 lbs, any pre-squat workout tips?

Bench: 175x6, 200x1
Deadlift:200x5, 250x1 (if I do it as first workout)
OHP: 100x6, 120x1 (yeah)
Weight: 145
Height: 5'3"

>I'm stuck at 125 lbs
squat more. eat more. push yourself more.

Ya got me beat in the same time frame so dont feel too bad
Bench: 165x5
Ohp: 95x5
Squat: 225x3-5
Diddy: 225x5, was 275 but idk suddenly shit just dropped
Im 5'9, 160.
Bulked from 145 to 160 and im barely any stronger, just no abs.

Wtf am i doing wrong fit.
Pic related, my progression.

Is it really? Because i started with barely benching the bar, and after 11 months, i am no where near this

>tfw lifts are shitty but really want to compete in powerlifting as a hobby (go to meets and stuff)

How long do you usually need to train for it to not be totally embarassing

lol

For the love of god, do not listen to this man (). He's a no legs bench bro.

Just lift heavy 3-5x5-8 on bench and 1-2 chest accessory lifts (maybe, DB bench and Dips). Like if you want a stronger bench, then bench heavy. Make that the central focus of your chest day.

You're looking good dude. Keep going.

>6'2
>160
>4 months in
>210 bench
>60 deadlift
>80 squat

fuck leg and back

You must be joking. Are you in a wheel chair?

i dont know why. im prob just a pussy or bad form or something and mentally holding myself back. also too much gayming

I actually don't think it's possible for you to have that much of an imbalance unless you are physically disabled. If i was recommending someone of your weight to start DL and SQ I would assume they could do more. My 137lb gf could SQ and DL more for 5 reps and she doesn't even lift, though she does compete in a strength intensive sport.

So um, sort yourself out.

I hit 135 after 6 months. 2.5 years and I can almost bench 205. I hate myself too OP

>Just lift heavy
This.

I struggled for months, years even, just to make it semi-close to 2plates.
SL 5x5 took me above and beyond that goal in... oh idk like 4 months after a long lifting break?

>4 months in
>OHPing 40 kg

Omg just kill me now

Just drop more fat and work on those arms.

Cuck

>Hey big boy

I'd have started benching 5x5, 3 times a week if I were you. 2 years is what it takes to bench 3pl8s

>Papa Hemingway in the background
Feels good man

>2 years lifting
>still too scared to use anything having to do with a bar

Same lol. I've made extremely slow progress these past few months, gonna have to start eating more

Looks like elsa jean

Program? Even if your wingspan was 14" longer you should be way beyond 140lbs after a year, unless you meant 140kg then disregard and start putting units on your numbers.

That's because it's her

Rack
Pulls
Above the
Knee

But i need to bulk to work on my arms. Oh well, ill bulk till theyre fixed, then cut.

I'm almost two times heavier and have pretty much same stats after a month. Hit the 110 bench on the 6th week, planning how to celebrate lmao 1pl8 bench already.

>lifting for 8 months
>hit 1 pl8, feel really good
>need to cut
>go on Veeky Forums
>fall for fasting meme
>dont lift during fast because no energy
>finish fast
>go back to gym
>struggle with 95 on the bench

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

>suicide

That's what I did but then I started Greyskulls LP and then a split, then a 5 days a week split PPL UL. Then finally I did PPL 6 days. Later now I'm doing PHUL

Been lifting for 3 weeks. Started benching the bar. Today I hit 95x10. I want to hit 135. I'm within days of my first 10 minute mile. My ultimate goals are 225x10 and 7 minute mile.

>cutting after lifting for 8 months
fuckign retard

is that your 1rm buddy?

>30% bodyfat

its either that or be one of you ugly ass powerlifting types

I had to give up bench after repeated sternoclavicular joint injuries
now I just use db incline and cable flies and my chest looks better anyway

barbell bench is a meme

>barbell bench is a meme

REEEEEEEEEEEE

6'0'' 182lbs
lifting 3 months

amrap: (last set of 3x5)

BP 165x8
OHP 110x5
BB Row 135x6
Squat N/A
Diddy N/A

Why aren't you doing SQ and DL?

Hurt my back on a puny deadlift about a month ago.

What weight are you?

Lol sounds like you were looking for an excuse to stop doing them. Pathetic.

>tfw just started lifting and my OHP is 105 lb

lmao lanklet you will never be big hahahHAHAHAHHAHAHA

I'm 193cm and went from 79kg to 100kg. Just eat big and lift hard. That's really all there is for pretty much every personal with 'normal' goals. ie. not competing/leaving humanity behind.

BP: 125kg
SQ: 164kg
DL: 200kg
OHP: 80kg

I need to cut down to 90kg. Fat fuck that I am.

>5,2
>I over a foot taller than you
lmao

Odd, my bench is 155 and my row is 143 pounds right now.

you will hit 7 minute mile probably around the same time as you hit a plate. 7 min mile is easily achievable, keep up the good work

your brothers a faggot

Keep going user. Don't think of where you are now, think of where you once were, and how far you've come since.

People usually row less than they bench
That is if we're talking pendlay rows here

Why are you faggots fixated on a time frame. Just keep lifting you little shits

ALIEN HANDS

>60 lb press
>isn't doing a novice program

you deserve it m'dude

Wtf i have the exact same weight and stats as you do

6'2 150 fucked around for two years (messed around on machines and did cardio every workout, didn't pay attention to caloric intake) and started program hopping back in february.
BP: 145 for 5
OHP: 5 at 85
Deadlift: 235 for 5
Squats: 185 for 5
Wish I had gotten serious earlier

>starting bench was 155 for 5 at 175 bw

Did you fags never play sports as a kid?

Consider purchasing 1.25 on fractional weights. Making 5lb jumps could be difficult for a lot of people. Helped me a lot, never noticed the 2.5 on and I've never have had to drop down on weight.

Make sure you're meeting macros, drinking minimum 64 oz water and sleeping 6+ hours a day.

We all gon make it.

Woops, replied to wrong message. This one is for stalled bench man.

>200lbs bench after 25 years of lifting

130lb x 5 here in 2 months, started off, if i had to estimate, around 100lbs x 5

>3 months of lifting from skinnyfat and 5'2''
BP: 355lbs
SQ: 450lbs
DL: 615lbs
OHP: 225LBS
PullUps: 40

How's my progress guys?

We're measuring in pounds not ounces.

why does everyone list sets @ 5? i've been doing x3 for 11 mos. ;[

did i just waste a whole year?

>5 kg away from 3pl8 bench
>stuck for 1.5 months
REEEEEEEEE

Anywhere from 5x5 to 3x5 sets is fine man. It's just that most beginner routines recommend 5x5

I've been lifting for 6 months and have stalled at 225 on bench press since march.
JUST

That's perfectly fine progress.

wut. 2 months here. currently 125x5

>5'9 160
>10 months later, 200x5x5 squat

He's been memeing you, or been fooled himself. 1/2/3/4 is a long term goal without test