Was getting a professional massage the other day when the lady hit some nerves near the rib spine connection

Was getting a professional massage the other day when the lady hit some nerves near the rib spine connection.

It felt like a full body orgasm. I couldn't help but moan.

Anyone else feel this after lifting for a while?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=235788
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

What kind of massage was this?
Would like to see for myself

Was it intentional or accidental? If the former that refer me, brah. I was gonna get a massage today but was too lazy.

Regular back massage.

Aline Machado is way out of your league and above the term "average".

I think it was accidental. She kept asking if I was ok.

Is this pasta? I havnt been here in almost a year I just highly doubt someone is actually that autistic

>not recognizing pasta

Shit gets posted daily

Except it doesn't.

Probably put pressure on a slumbered sciatic nerve.

I was getting a massage the other day and the last have me a happy ending. It felt like an orgasm. I couldn't help but moan.

Anyone else feel like this after a massage with a happy ending?

>sciatic nerve
>at spine-rib connection
user

It does get posted a fuckton, but not every day

Please go outside and get standards.

I had something similar happen. Gf and I were fooling around and she ran her nails over my abdomen, on the side around where the hip is and i literally started convulsing in pleasure and my abs locked up. No idea what the fuck happened but it happens every time on both sides. Anyone have an idea?

Yes it does, it's not a Veeky Forums exclusive meme

I don't understand where you mean. Can you point out the specific part on a picture of a body or something?

Did anything pop when it happened?
The first time I cracked my thoracic vertebra(from a violent sneeze) I almost came in my pants the euphoric rush was so strong.
Never happened a second time, even though I can pop my back pretty good.

What's your point? Nerves run all over your body

based college poster

>average girl
kek

How the hell do I pop my back? I've never been able to do it.

Nope. Nothing popped. It was the pressure though.

I have a bunch of ways I do it to hit differentt spots.
You just have to try stuff, stay away from twisting though.

Yes that's correct, however not every nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. If you're the same user, get fucked for questioning me for calling you out on your bad anatomy knowledge

>in highschool
>beta as all fuck but for some reason super flirty with this one emo latina with a fat ass
>she sits behind me in class in the far back of the room
>out of nowhere she starts rubbing my shoulder blades
>again beta so tense up super hard surprised
>tell her to stop it , she doesn't and continues
>get angry, turn around and stare right in hereyes and for no reason at all put my hand on her thigh and start moving it up
>she freaks, pushes my hand away and looks down
>next day she walks behind me as we walk to the class and asks to go with her to her house to skip class since it's across the street (building was next to the road)
>about to say no when she takes my book and I autism and follow her just wanting my book back
>her parents aren't home and we go to her room pure emo shit
>right as I sit down she immeidately tries massaging my shoulders, I get angry and push her away
>she pushes me and we start fighting on the bed

all my pent up testosterone got pumped into that bitch for a good hour and to this day I've never had a massage.

abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=235788

God, fuck off.

this is a pasta you mongs

I'm confused, did you fuck her or no?

I did and got her preggo. Now we are happily married and have 3 kids.

Massages are pay much the best think that can happen to your body. A good massage is easily on part with mediocre sex.

How did your autism not get in the way of p in vagee?

reading from that other guy's post, it totally looks like it did but the girl was also autistic like him

I've never seen an emo Latina before that sounds like a fantastic combination.

I've always wanted to go for a massage but i'm afraid i'd lose my spaghetti

>get home service massage
>she's a cutie
>get a boner while she's massaging me
>I don't even try to hide it
>her hands gets closer and closer to my dick
>sometimes she "bumps" into it
>thrust my hips upwards whenever she goes through my crotch
>she giggles and grabs my dick
>I grab her ass
>try to undress her
>she tells me she's on her period