Hear all these horror stories about steroids

>hear all these horror stories about steroids
>no one ever has the side effects i hear about

whys this

Other urls found in this thread:

brainpop.com/health/personalhealth/steroids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And all those guys in the 70s did buckets of steroids and never used PCT.

Jews don't want men to overcome all the xenoestrogens they put in everything

This is achievable nattty, right?

Im pretty sure he is natty

>natty

Because the ZOG and their media lies to us about steroids. They're afraid of men becoming Overmen. The consensus among users is that they can be used safely if you do your research and use them right.

I recall a school assembly we had in middle school about the negatives of steroid use. They showed us a video of some guy telling us why roids are bad and one of his points was that his buddies would always pinch his puffy roid-nipples.

>the first fitizen

This.

Keep in mind the average gym normie and average highschool kid fucking roids, doesn't give a crap about PCT or AI or any of that bs and still does fine.

W-Were they lying to me?
brainpop.com/health/personalhealth/steroids/

i just dont want acne

connors balding prematurely morons

I think this is achievable natty after many years of bodybuilding, but I don't think him in particular is natty.

this

I'm already pretty prone to acne

if i wasn't afraid of becoming even more of a pizza face and losing my hair id be on the juice already desu

While a lot of it is due to anti-drug sensationalism, it's worth pointing out that people that get the bad side effects probably won't stay on gear, so when you look at guys who run tons of shit without any issues there's a selection bias at play.

5mg accutane daily should take care of that.

Genetics. Not everyone will go bald. There's also finasteride.

Honestly, look at any natty bodybuilding contest. They look like shit compared to him.

That's a good point

>many years of bodybuilding

You could lift for 100,000 years with your Age frozen at 21, and your test frozen at 1000 ng/dl, and you'll still never get "THAT LOOK" that steroids give you.

Why? because "THAT LOOK" requires steroids, not time.

The main problem of steroids are that your natural test levels fall for a long while. If your goal isn't to be a pro athlete, you shouldn't be fucking with drugs. If your goal is to look good, live long and be strong, don't fuck with steroids. If you want to be a pro athlete or a bodybuilder, you don't really have a choice.

i see far more people with sides than not. and the ones that don't you have no idea what they go through or it may not be visible to the naked eye.

Blasting and cruising 5 years.

Minor side effects I've experienced - oilier skin, bacne, slightly more hair growth, hair receding slightly (male family members already bald)

Major side effects, High BP (when estrogen was not in control or relying too much on watery compounds). BP perfect on trenbalonie.

Right now sitting on 250 test, 400 tren, 400 mast, 700 primo, 70mg anavar. BP is perfect. IF I had higher test or I let my bodyfat creep up it would be slightly higher. Perfect right now, all about balance.

My cholesterol overall is low however LDL/HDL ratio is fucked. Not much I can do about it other than follow a vegan/vegetarian diet and stick to it until the day I die.

>why did my kike indoctrination classes in high school keep telling me kike propaganda
gee user I dunno

Simple

Those without the sideffects and with the huge benefits go on youtube and make videos how they have awesome genetics

Those WITH sideeffects hide in their chamber and shitpost on Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

did he get bigger? I remember him being smaller but still very toned/lean in the first videos i saw him in

The side effects are mostly overblown, and are usually a result of people not doing their research and knowing the proper doses to administer. AAS is very good at transforming beta men to alpha status. Eg. Tren. Noone who does tren comes out weak. You end up hot, have gains and your confidence is finally rescued from the bottomless pit it had found itself in.

Fuck being natty. It does nothing for you, and the only people who care about their natty card are autistic elitist mongs that think they are better than you for not injecting hormones.

hello

That's a pretty big stack, nearly 2g of gear.

post body plox

what is that and why did you post it?

Tfw test lvl 390 ng/dL. Wat do?

talk to your doc or endo, I doubt they'll give you anything but it's worth trying legally first.
Otherwise just buy test

because all those horror stories are made by people who are afraid of having to deal with masculine men. why is having high test bad when nature intended males to have high test?

every single thing has bad side effects. that doesn't mean that they happen all the time or that they overweight the pros.

gyno

he is not. look at his old youtube videos. there is a period where he literally exploded in size after lifting for like 4 years. that never happens. progress slows down the longer you train, not speed up. he may not be on anything now but he did a cycle or two in the past for sure.

Seriously, where do I get Tren in the uk? And "online" doesn't help

bait

That's genetic. I've done 4 cycles and I have all of my hair.

Balding isn't dangerous, anyway.

noice

Delete this asshole.

I've been sleeping 6-7 hours a night for the past 1.5 months. If i would get my sleep in order (9 hours a night) how much would my test improve?

Which part is upsetting you? It being genetic or you handling it like a bitch?

Things you should be worries about on AAS are liver toxicity, potential heart problems, high BP, gyno, etc. not your hair.

funny thing is people don't know that they lost hundreds of hair every single day by default and even based on month of the year. they just get paranoid about it while reading about side effects and only notice it then

not saying it doesn't accelerate it but losing hair is normal. if you are shit genetics and are already balding then it doesn't matter anyway. going bald 1 year earlier won't make a difference.

yes

Western society is obsessed with male hair for some reason. I'm eastern European and nobody gives a fuck here. Most guys, especially those who lift, walk around with buzzcuts even if they're not balding.

>what is survivor bias

yea? nearly every serious roider I know has started going bald desu

legit receding or went bald in their 20s.

only real concern with regular levels of steroid use are acne and gyno, if you don't already have cancer, liver problems or if you're not balding yet there is virtually no change of getting any of those because of steroids

500mg test
On TRT since 2years
Blasting since 6month

Best part of my life so far, never going off again

bloodpressure actually got lower while on gear, depression almost gone active and actually a will to live.
Got some bacne but accutan took care of that