Gym Skanks

How does Veeky Forums deal with a skank right next to them while they lift? I feel like i'm obviously trying not to stare when they do this shit right in front of me. Should i just be a creeper and get the test boost?

i look at them, sometimes i smile and say hi

Sloots should be banned from gyms

Pretend they don't exist, theyre only in there for attention

>tfw have a home gym and still have to deal with gym skanks

I literally don't pay attention to anyone in the gym unless they're doing something really retarded

>used to avoid looking because muh polite behavior
>stop giving a shit and look if I want to look
>they mistake my social retardation for confidence and think it's attractive
These sloots bamboozled themselves.

I laughed.

I'm generally pretty focused on my shit. But if they are being a whore right infront of me, it's like i either have to stare at the floor or ceiling.

I was back in the free weight room tonight and I just kept hearing this slapping sound like someone was out in the main room body slamming the mats that are laid down for yoga and crunches.

I finish up and decide I want to so some core before I leave so I head out there and all I see is this guy in full street clothes doing standing backflips while taking up all of the mats.

>he doesn't do a 3x10 set of backflips as a warm up and cool down

Fatty here. Started going to the gym last year. I always figured this was a joke like penis inspection day or something but it's fucking real. Can someone explain this to me? What's their angle? I'm seeing chicks all over the place going out of their way to stick their asses out when working out. It looks uncomfortable tee bee ayche.

Women have such poor self esteem that they do anything they can to make other women mad and men envious.

>used to go to power lifting gym
>started lifting again over the summer while in grad school
>no one is at the gym, get 4 squat racks to myself

I just realized fall semester is going to start soon and all the little fucking undergrads are going to come back and all the gym tropes are going to happen in real life. Fuck.

daddy issue attention whores who were told if they started working out guys would stop pumping & dumping. little do they know

I have a homegym

this is peak brap form.
i'll be your spotter

I thought gym tropes were the same as bigfoot. Someone says he knows a guy who saw it one time.

Only been going a few months and I've seen guys doing curls at the squat rack, a pajeet shrugging 80 lbs at a smith machine using 10 lb plates, and someone using the assisted pull-up machine as a leg press.

Also I'm

B A B E
A
R
B
E
L
L

I thought her sock said brap for a split second like I am done senpai for real I have to quit this site now

i wanna shove my nose directly up her sweaty asshole t b h f a m .

>he's not in a male only gym