I hate my life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UpN4-DN1Pr4
youtube.com/watch?v=HYIB14cesJ4
youtu.be/H94A_kayCJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what do you think is hurt in the back?

No idea. But lower back hurts to go into flexion

Have fucked my shit up from heavy deadlifts and from T-bar rows. Let it heal, and make sure in the future you always incorporate a solid warmup every time you train.

Ive had this problem since they day i started lifting, welcome to the club :)

So I guess I should just stop doing squats. Any decent alternative that wont require me loading up weight on my back

form nigger

Forms fine

I got the problem from deadlifts. I was deadlifting too heavy, too often, and eventually the tendons in my back wore out. Your lower back especially is just a sheath of tendons. Your muscles may be able to recover from heavy training, but that connective tissue can't. You've essentially overloaded your tendons, they are structurally damaged, and they will take several months to heal partially and upwards of a year to return to full functional strength.

Welcome to the club. Stop squating. Get on a brosplit and wait it out

Man that sucks I'm still early into novice stage. Squat was only 2 pl8

What program do you recommend?

You can't say that without posting a vid, nig.

You should take more than a week off. More like 3 weeks, then do a week of rehab stuff. You sprained your erectors, from the sound of it.

Are you this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=UpN4-DN1Pr4

oh my fucking god

youtube.com/watch?v=HYIB14cesJ4

>hurt back doing squats
>its not me, its the lift. I can never be wrong

snap city, here i come

Literally happened to me, had to do bicep curls, shoulder exercises, and cardio for a whole month while my back was getting better. One of the most annoying times in the gym, you really gotta start treating your back ASAP. Cold/Hot pack it everyday, easy stretching after a week, do not do any kind of lifting with it until at least four weeks have passed, and then drop your weight by quite a bit and work it back up WITH PROPER FORM.

It's a seriously annoying time, best of luck OP

>>hurt my back like a week ago on squats
how

>strict form

no

Is standing OHP with rippetoe's hip dip bounce thing ok

yes. That was actually the form used in olympics when it existed. But I can't do it correctly so I just do ?strict? OHP

>135 squat
I remember my first week lifting

Thats like 100 lbs less than what I was doing

>like a week ago
WEEK AGO
FUCK WITH US AND THEN WE TWEAKIN HO
TWEAKIN HO

lol old memes are still funny today! XD

lumbar inflamation/lumbago

I had the exact same.
No squats at all for one month, focus on recovery, flexibility. Don't skip warm-up (10 mns min, whole body)
When you go back to squatting, switch to low-weight high-rep front squats. The form brake-down that causes lumbar problems is automatically corrected with front squats, the weight makes you fall forward if your forms starts to go. Forget about numbers on squatting forever.

That or keep fucking up your back 'til it's beyond repair. Those lumbar episodes will come back, until it becomes chronical.

It takes more than just a week to recover from that kind of injury, even if you feel better. You should have given yourself at least three weeks minimum.

Do back pain stretching exercises and keep off the heavy back shit for at least a month or two

leg press machine, quad machine, ham machine, weighted lunges, goblet squat. I dont squat either, i do those instead

Your form is not fine otherwise your lower back wouldn't hurt.
OP, watch this.
youtu.be/H94A_kayCJ0

You are probably squatting like Alan is in the left hand side of the video. This helped me a lot to fix my form and no longer feel back pain. Now I only push with my legs.

Yea it can happen to anybody at any time. Those cartilaginous tissues can grow and strengthen but it takes much longer than muscles because they have a very poor blood supply. If you truly wait a few months you should be able to start some very, very gentle back training again. Every situation is different; as a rule of thumb though, don't try to squat 2pl8 again until a year has passed. In the long run you will be happy you waited and let it recover because if you fuck it up again the clock restarts.

Its really up to you. I just recommend you stop training your back for a few months and don't try the movement that injured it again at the same intensity for a year. There are also supplements you can take to speed up the healing and repair process.

I've seen all of his squat videos. Mine dont look like that

It was probably butt wink that fucked it

Nah man just take some time for it to heal then really work on stretching, mobility, and form for squatting and deadlifting, i only pull it once every couple of months now and its usually only when im trying to go heavier than i should and my form starts to break down

I am maxing out every day on deadlifts. it's been 5 days, i dont feel soreness or DOMS, but the weight isn't that high, my one rep max is still on 390. Once i go past 400 i'll just stop and move on to another exercise. Am i gonna die?

This is what you get for sitting on your fat ass shitposting and playing video games for 8-12 hours a day and then waddling into the squat rack once in awhile.