DNP General

Hello Veeky Forums here is my DNP progress. I started at 400mg and had a couple days up to 600mg, total time 16 days total. Total weight loss: 18 pounds.

The after photo was taken only a couple days after stopping, so I still have probably 2 pound of water weight left to lose.

Diet consisted of a little over 2000 calories a day, 120g protein. A few days I gave into cravings and ate like shit. The sweat was pretty God awful, I would wake up in the morning with my sheets covered in sweat, sweated at work, felt weak and tired.

This is my second cycle, going to start back up again soon, trying to lose 20 or 30 more pounds so I can finally bulk.

Will answer any questions you have
>inb4 tattoo
Yes, now fuck off.

How bad is the sweating? Dripping wet?

My advice, take a antihistamine a week before starting as DNP can give you a nice little rash. Take a multivitamin, some people double up, I was fine with one. Drink lots of water, at least a gallon a day, Gatorade can give you some quick and easy sugar energy if you get too lethargic. Don't take too much if it's your first cycle, 200mg for a week and see how you respond. DNP can give you some mad carb cravings so it's important to try and fight those, it won't do anything if you eat taco bell every night.

NO SOURCE TALK

>falling for the meme
There is a myth circulating throughout the fitness community that Dinitrophenol (DNP) is a fat/weight loss drug. As indicated above, this couldn’t be further from the truth. The information provided here will better illustrate what DNP actually is, explain its created purpose and proper applications, hazardousness to all living organisms, and for those who simply defy reason and insist on consuming it

The sweating is pretty terrible, I work a white collar job and would take off my dress shirt to go home, and my under shirt was soaked. My bed and pillow would regularly get drenched from the sweat too.

On 200 you don't really notice, but 400 for me is when I started to really sweat. On 600 or more and you never stop sweating even if you're sitting

Back in the 1930’s DNP, a phenol - group of poisons which function by intercellularly damaging living organisms, was briefly marketed as an effective diet pill because in layman’s terms it promotes the rapid mobilization of carbohydrates and fats, by disabling the mechanisms that produce energy. World renowned biochemist Efraim Racker was responsible for identifying and purifying Factor 1 (F1), the peripheral membrane protein attached to component Fo, which is integral to both the membrane itself, and to the first part of the ATP synthase complex known as Complex V. In his work ‘A New Look at Mechanisms in Bioenergetics’ Racker regarding DNP as fat loss supplement wrote, and I quote "The treatment eliminated not only the fat but also the patients...this discouraged physicians for awhile..." That’s quite a statement, so let’s get a better idea of just what DNP really is.

There are six DNP isomers: 2,3-; 2,4-; 2,5-; 2,6-; 3,4-; and 3,5-DNP. The commercial mixture of 2,4-DNP and smaller amounts of 2,3- and 2,6-DNP are used in the synthesis of dyes, picric acid, pyramid acid, wood preservatives, photo developing, explosives, and insecticides. The isomer of greatest interest is 2,4-DNP which as mentioned earlier was briefly sold as an oral weight reduction product.

Based on historical accounts, the primary reason this product was discontinued and subsequently banned was one of consumer mentality, which often contends that if one capsule works well then two or three, should work even better but more on this later. This chemical’s extensive use in herbicides and pesticides provides a bevy of information on the highly toxic effects which accompany any type of exposure be it dermal, inhalation, or ingestion.

Just over a pound a day is a lot man, chill the fuck out

.. Look exactly the same?

True, it is dangerous, everyone knows this. The FDA classifies it as poison, which if you think about it, that makes sense. It burns calories unnecessarily, which on a basic level seems bad for human survival, that doesn't mean it can't shead fat. There are risks associated with everything, read up on them before taking DNP.

Enjoy your peripheral neuropathy doing dnp that often, why don't you just cut your calories like everyone else instead of taking litteral poison ?

Not OP, but on my 600mg ED cycles I eat barely above 1000 cals and take caffeine/ephedrine with it. This makes the hunger somewhat bearable as EC numbs your appetite and gives you a little bit of a mental boost throughout the day, combating the lethargy.

Its Godawful though, worst experiences of my life

>no source talk
you're some kind of a faggot, aren't you?

nobody gonna mention that fucking tattoo?

Its the least of his problems considering he is on a DNP stack while a being a fat fuck with no muscle definition.
Might aswell just go to your local mexican doctor for abs implants or a brain swap.

1: Nice tattoo faggot, not gonna win the Crusades looking like that though.
2: I had a nightmare the other day that I was fat, and I still wasn't 1/2 as fat as you are after abusing weight loss drugs even in a bad dream.
3: A diet that consists of ill advised quantities of sketchy drugs is not going to stick, you are just going to eat pizza and drink soda until you are fat again next month.

Losing weight is a lifestyle change. You didn't get that fat from taking pills for 2 weeks and you aren't going to lose it that way either. Trying to take the easy way out is not going to work this time, but it is giving you nice definition on your bitch tits.

you don't have to post pictures of your disgusting self you know, just say you look gross and that whatever bulsshit you are taking isn't working due to you having a shit diet and lying to yourself.

>DNP
>Deus Vult mememaster

lmao.

You are a weak willed faggot and you will never gonna make it. 2-3 months of strict diet with chicken, veggies and rice + 4x lifts/per week and you would lose all that lard and aquire some considerable noob gains, but apparently taking retarded fat burners is more convienient.

I sincerely hope you will overdose and cook yourself

>put your health at risk
>still look exactly the same

My bet is you actually lost most of your waterweight and maybe a few pounds, which you could've done naturally.

Literally a dumb fucking /pol/ack

Op even if that drug was safe, and it's NOT. You don't have the body time that can lose a lot of weight fast and still look nice. Your skin in going to get super saggy. Get off the shit. Eat around and below maintainance level and lift, do body weight exercises, and some cardio and you'll be good. You look like shit and somehow shittier in the after pic...you may as well become a trap if your just going to throw you're body and brain away...and that's a great insult to traps as they are pretty dedicated.

A water fast would've had the exact same intended result

Came here to say this. OP, you need to make better choices if you want to make it