Tfw man with good genetics are allowed to get away with everything

>tfw man with good genetics are allowed to get away with everything

Why even bother to lift bros if you have a bad face bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

babelia.libraryofbabel.info/about.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computational_complexity_theory#Intractability
youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually he was intimidating that poor female PoC with his white male privilege.

he is jewish

Why does everything boil down to genetics?

The point of life is reproducing

seems kinda childish to be honest

They're co stars user, of fucking course they get comfortable with each other and fool around.

Also Zachary Quinto is in another league, no homo.

>tfw only Chad is allowed to stay a child forever

you're mistaken, he is homo

Zachary Quinto is gay.

Just going to say this.

She probably feels no threat from him.

Name?

Because that's been the case for the last 4 billion years. 4,000,000,000 years, just for you to get the shitty hand. Allow me to LMAO @ ur life.

I thought the dog was chained to the pull up bar but then he got up and walked away and it was ok

>asking for permission to LMAO @ someone`s life
>being alpha

Pick one

Because DNA is an intractable problem. If you have a genome 1 billion base pairs long, and 4 nucleobases, the amount of possible genomes is 4^billion. It would be like trying to place individual 1s and 0s on a hard drive until you had Taylor Swift nudes.

babelia.libraryofbabel.info/about.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computational_complexity_theory#Intractability

Then, even if you had the exact same DNA, it doesn't even account for the environmental effects on embryogenesis, protein folding, epigenetics, etc.

So the only way for the universe to produce a sexier / stronger / healthier organism is trial & error - to randomly spit shit out, preserve the best prototypes, and incrementally improve from there. The real cruelty is that the genetic losers still have consciousness and are forced to experience their reality while having the same needs, hopes, and desires as the genetic winners.

Guys, how the fuck am I supposed to cope with the fact that some pretty face boy can steal my gf at any moment? Yeah, no woman is strong enough to resist, so don't give me that ''find a special pure, blablabla, gf, etc''.

That's one fit brapper

>tfw intelligent, athletic, healthy and handsome
>5'10
just fucking kill me

it those were true, you could be swimming in pussy even at 5'6
youre either larping or highly overestimating yourself

you make your girlfriend pregnant and let her stay pregnant for 20years.

i am swimming in pussy, also pretty good competitive rock climber and rich engineer
but it all doesnt matter because my genes are poisoned by manletism

>start lifting and running
>Losing skinnyfat
>Not sure if it will matter cause I'm an uggo quadroon with massive identity issues

>intelligent
I don't think so, you're dumb enough to fall for the meme, 5'10 is really not bad.

Height is everything. My lack of chin and jaw are nonexistent problems due to my 6'4 height.

>tfw 5'5"
>tfw will have a girl admire my basic existence like this

Having no chin and jaw as a male is a lot worse than being a 5'6" manlet.

t.6'1" manlet with a strong lower third

apparently they are successful and good for them and all that, but they are still numales and nothing can change that

>cry about that r9k

Fuck off manlet. HEIGHT IS EVERYTHING. Your face won't save you from my superior genetics. Being a facelet is irrelevant with my height.

We'll see if you still think that while crying yourself to sleep after I steal your girl with my diamond-cutting sharp jawline.

me too lol

I thought the dog was going to interfere with the squat and some horrible accident was going to happen. Watching a nice ass is okay too I guess.

Can you cave wood with it?

/soc/ says I'm ugly
Fit thinks I'm slayer

if anything your ugly face just stands out of the crowd, stop larping
attractive tall men > attractive average men > ugly tall men

>5'8"
>double chin while looking up
>crooked teeth
>brainlet, barely passed high school making 35k a year
>gf cheated on me, when I found out kicked me out of the apartment now her and new bf live there
Life is going great!!!

>tfw don't have enough petty cash to get a bitch wet just because she thinks she can get that easy money

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

>beating yourself up
super-beta behavior

>missing the point this hard

Jesus Christ that girl is ugly

Threaten to fucking rape and murder her if she ever leaves you

She's a literal who scared that if she says anything her career will be ended by Chris Pine who has been a mega star for 5+ years.

/soc/ is full of qt females and Veeky Forums is full of closeted homo dudes.

Because it's easy to blame it and not do anything to improve your life

It doesnt, however loosers on Veeky Forums likes to tell themselves that since it absolve them of any personal responsibility when they are confronted with the question of ''why am I such a loosers'' or any variant of it.

It simply is much easier to tell yourself that your current problems or condition result from variables outside your control, i.e. genetics.

Moreover, the girl in the webm is clearly inconfortable with whatever Chris Pine is doing and wants none of it, but cant make a scene since they are filmed, so she play along.