Anyone feel sorry for him? seems like he cant take a trick when he is just trying to improve his life by losing weight...

anyone feel sorry for him? seems like he cant take a trick when he is just trying to improve his life by losing weight. His surgery got delayed and wife sleeping in another room.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gduPXeFnJyo
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/887595360390139904
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who is this? and why should I care?

what did we learn today?

never get fat in the beginning

its a mental health issue.

Fuck off Boogie, you disgusting manipulative piece of shit.

t. European chubby man

STOP MAKING THREADS ABOUT THIS FAT USELESS WEAKLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy fucking shitballs, every godddamn day a thread about boogie. Leave it alone. Hope he dies on the table.

boogie has a trip here

boogie come talk to us!

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls ... off-topic replies, ... anthropomorphic or grotesque images...
>Inciting or participating in intra-Veeky Forums raids is also not permitted.
>The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.
>Evading your ban will result in a permanent one. Instead, wait and appeal it!
>No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.
>Advertising (all forms) is not welcome—this includes any type of referral linking, "offers", soliciting, begging, stream threads, etc.
>Do not use avatars to your posts.
>The use of scrapers, bots, or other automated posting or downloading scripts is prohibited.

I hope so too. I want this guy to suffer and die.

>its a mental health issue.

wouldn't have happened if he never became fat

Obviously she has to sleep in another room. He's only just got under 500lbs, she's pretty large too they don't make beds that big. Besides he's suffocate her if he rolled over.

this has gotta be boogie himself desu

His surgery got delayed? A few people on here predicted this. Does the surgeon even exist or was it all faked for attention?

Considering he has a gorillion pounds I don't think any sane surgeon would risk it.

He's spammed way too many threads of his sorry ass, so I'd assume the mods have already banned him and he's either using bots or evading.

How would you even find his stomach anymore in that mountain of blubber? Imagine how much tissue you need to cut through. Do they use XL scalpels?

he has to lose more weight to begin surgery.

youtube.com/watch?v=gduPXeFnJyo

it was all faked for attention. Next teusday he'll probably upload a video from the hospital and it'll all be greenscreens and shit. This guys manipulations know no bounds. He's probably not even fat he has a fat suit.

in retrospect it might actually be CGI.

posters

BOOGIEPOSTERS*

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/887595360390139904

For those who missed it

I'm gonna start leaking credit card information of anyone who posts these threads

Look at that room.
This is the room of a 12yo child.

Stop posting this disingenuous piece of shit.

He will never lose that weight. He will make excuses and platitudes to his ass kissing fans until he dies at the ripe old age of 45. Anyone who is going to do something about it would have done so before reaching his position. He is only 'getting serious' because he has been told with no sugar coating (bet that was hard to swallow) that if he stays the way he is, he is going to fucking die.

Come back when you can walk on your own two feet Boogie.

Boogie knows exactly how simple dieting can be, but still is going to go through with that stupid life threatening surgery.

I hope he makes it, but man, it could've been all so much easier.

You're not very good at using that noggin of yours.

And Boogie's not very good at using everything else.

boy, you're gonna carry that weight...

THAT'S what Cowboy Bebop meant

Wow, this thread proves how little Veeky Forums knows about actual fitness and health. His wife is sleeping in another room because he has absolute mad gasses. Burning adipose tissue releases sulphuric compounds that are secreted via the liver, ergo through his fat sonic-shaped anus. Not only that, but he is drinking protein shakes 24/7, which also add to this effect. Imagine a sane person willingly being around to take it all in. You can't, because of holocaust certain standards improved, and nobody would survive this.

cowboy_boogiepop_at_his_computer.jpg

>Holy fucking shitballs
You need to go back.

He was deliberately made fat by a cunt of a mother.

He's even admitted that he's losing weight by consuming fewer calories. Just... fucking keep doing that, dammit.

It's funny because most of this shit doesn't apply to OP.

yes, like every other fat piece of shit who does literally nothing besides eating shit his whole life and then he blames the parents and his "condition"

fat people should be executed

Do you retards not know this is common with this surgery? Seriously why do you talk about something you know nothing about? Absolute faggots

Wrong.
OP is either underage, or it's boogie himself which means he's already been banned and is either evading ban or using bots. Those may or may not apply. Probably at least one does.
Boogie is barely anthropomorphic and grotesque and this isn't /b/, this rule is broken
OP is participating in a Veeky Forums (intra Veeky Forums) raid so this rule is broken
OP is spamming and flooding the board with boogie, rule broken
OP is subtly advertising Boogie's YT channel, rule broken.
OP is always a picture of boogie, nothing else boogie related, so it can be considered avatarfagging. Rule broken.

I'm not pretending to be a janitor/mod, I'm educating newfags on why boogieposting is haram

Fat people should be sent to labout camps.

Kek.

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS YOU BETA KEK FAGGOTS

I have no idea why Boogie comes here. He's not doing anything related to fitness. You might argue that's dieting, but Veeky Forums is a much better option for figuring all that shit out. If you don't exercise even once a week (or a year in Boogie's case) you have absolutely no reason to be on the fitness board. If you are unwilling or unable to stick to any exercise you should not be here.

Why would I feel sorry for a serial liar?

You don't need surgery to lose weight.

what an annoying meen guy dude youtuber. he should not quit his day job.

Probably this

Boogie, if you are here, screenshit your ban screen so we can see what you've been burning that blubber on.