Preworkout

Recommend me a preworkout product. Or if you consider preworkout to be unnessecary. Sway me not to buy a preworkout.

bump

coffee

preworkout is LITERALLY an energy drink

your paying boatloads of money for "energy" products

why not be a bitch and just organize your life so that you have natural energy, or if you need it why not take a caffeine pill because thats 95% of what a preworkout is anyway

honestly this is the average sort of pre workout i wish i had been having one night snacks with in college

nothing really noteworthy about it but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather take it than something objectively more effective because at that point you're like "ok you're getting me buzzed me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this condiment you're like "ok its just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

good one

Wut

>hes new here

caffeine &/or nicotine
BCAAs if you train fasted

Just started working out a month ago. I'm working on it.

beetroot juice

C4 half an hour before gym. You can fucking feel that shit coursing through your whole body

Commercial pre-workout is fun but not necessary, even worse is it becomes a crutch and its expensive as hell. Using it every time you workout is certainly a huge waste. BCAAs will help with endurance, you can buy caffeine pills on ebay for like $5 for one hundred pills if caffeine is what does it for you.

For me its good music, BCAAs, yerba mate the occasional half caffeine pill and an infinite supply of 22 year old rage and sexual frustration.

Never used them but I fail to understand how BCAA's boost your workout if youre fasted
Surely the speed of regeneration in muscles won't be so much because of BCAAs?

Yohimbe is the way to go.

nope, most preworkouts also have arginine or other nitrous boosters

have said that, they still are waste of money. they wont improve your workouts that much. Buy real food and creatine, only if you are rich, buy stuff like this

bcaa? placebo

What that

ESP

The best supplement of West Africa, homie.

I always liked no xplode, but they have "proprietary blends" so that's always bugged me, but it tastes great and feels great too so I always go back to it. One that I have tried also is mr Hyde, doesn't taste as great but no proprietary blends so you can see how much of what your getting. If tried Arnold pump, sucks ass. Also c4, tastes good, but overpriced and just made me tingly.

Haha yeah bro good luck with your dizziness, nausea, and elevated heart beat. Being horny is great though not really worth it.