IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS BOARD HOLY SHIT

IM SO FUCKING TIRED OF THIS BOARD HOLY SHIT

I DONT CARE ABOUT CHADS. I DONT CARE ABOUT MALE FASHION MODELS ADVERTISING PERFUMES. I DONT CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING MAXILLA BONE, ZYGOMATIC BONE, I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT GREEK ANATOMY WODS. I CAN LIVE HAPPILY WITHOUT BEING A CATWALK MODEL, I CAN APPRECIATE AESTHETICS BUT I NEVER CARED ABOUT BEING A MODEL. IM NOT GAY, I WONT EVER BECOME OBSESSED WITH GOOD LOOKING MALES. YOU CAN SPAM THE BOARD ALL DAY AND I STILL WONT CARE ABOUT IT.

I ALSO DONT CARE ABOUT THAT FAT FUCK WHO CAN ONLY MAKE A LIVING BECAUSE A BUNCH OF AUTISTS ARE SO LONELY THAT THEY NEED JERSEY SHORE TIER DRAMA IN THEIR LIVES. GET FRIENDS YOU AUTISTISTS INSTEAD OF MONITORING SOME FAT YOUTUBER ALL DAY HOLY FUCKING SHIT CAN YOU EVEN LOOK IN THE MIRROR WITHOUT THROWING UP.

ALSO THE MANLET THING HOLY FUCKING SHIT, SHORT PEOPLE ARE SHORTER THAN TALLER PEOPLE, WE GET IT, BEING UNDER A CERTAIN HEIGHT CAN MAKE YOUR DATING LIFE HARDER BUT YOU DONT NEED TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT EVERY SINGLE DAY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST NO ONE CARES AT THIS POINT OUTSIDE THE BRIGADING INCELS FROM DISCORD WHO MAKE THESE THREADS

THIS BOARD USED TO BE GOOD AT ONE POINT FUCK YOU

manlet detected haha

I'm honestly wondering how hard it is to be a janitor. It's not like there are 5-10 OPs that you have to ban, the entire board is basically responding to these threads. You can tell by the decent reply/unique poster ratio.
I'm using like 30-40 filters (chad, height, gay, *let, tfw) and it's barely making a difference

Oh and in case a newfag wants to complain about this threads OP, it's a hiro approved meta thread. Fuck off.

>reddit spacing

are you... you know... i mean... are you... a manlet?

OP go work out and eat chicken breast and quit whining

found the manlet

it'll be okay little man

Manlet posters are manlets themselves or average height at best. I'm 190 cm so I'm pretty much used to being taller than 95% of the people, doesn't matter where I go. I don't make a difference between 175cm or 180cm or 6 feet, they are all shorter than me. How people don't realise this is beyond me

>IM NOT GAY, I WONT EVER BECOME OBSESSED WITH GOOD LOOKING MALES

Opinion discarded,

height posters are usually manlets themselves

This board really has gone to shit since 08ish. Most people probably don't exercise or diet well. Veeky Forums is about the only board worth browsing as Veeky Forums doesn't even have funny occurrences anymore the old archives were gold now it's just like /b/

I'd be okay with this.

>I DONT CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING MAXILLA BONE
You should, this is literally the one thing that determines your entire quality of life

>190cm

haha you're still shorter than me ()
fucking manlet, i knew it.

WHO THE FUCK GAVE A PHONE INTO THE MANLET PIT?

Even balding, nigga still looks good.
How has mew posting not become a thing?

youre honestly not funny mate if you ever wondering why people dont like you just remember this

when will they learn?

...said the manlet before he fell from the curbstone...

is this a new pasta?

Captcha: hotel merchants

you literally have so little enjoyment and get so little attention in your life that triggering people for responses on an anonymous imageboard seems like a good way to spend time

This board has been flooded by miscers, hence the shitty post quality of late.

You should OP add 'I don't care about Boogie' then OP won't be a faggot but you didn't so
>op is a faggot

haha

He did, can you read?

normiechan is too bluepill for PSL posting
misc is a way better forum than Veeky Forums Tbh, I'm tired of telling underage redditors that have lifted for 6 months that they're dumb and retarded

actually i'm at work and we have lunchbreak. do you have lunchbreak too? i heard dwarfes can work in the mines all day long.

Who?

so you admittedly have no one to talk to on a fucking lunchbreak. no co-workers, no guy sitting next to you, no girlfriend, friends, mates, someone you could call, family member, not even a fucking facebook group with a bunch of people.
holy shit

>misc is a way better forum than Veeky Forums Tbh
>being this tasteless

why are you here?

Don't they use a childish way of swearing? I cannot stand that.

not talking about cuckmisc Tbh Tbh

and goddamn I hate all these redditor normie geeks that unironically think eating brown rice and chicken 8 times a day will do anything for them, only tolerable threads are /plg/ threads because everyone isn't 16 and have lifted for longer than 6 months Tbh

i will drive back to my wife and my 2children soon.
it breaks my heart that manlets like you will never get a decent wife.

why can incels only larp about stereotypical convervative lifes? a wife at home with two children while i work. are you afraid that otherwise it would be even more obvious that youre lying?

dude... you started a fucking stupid thread like this on a fucking stupid website like this and rage about nobody taking you serious and then you try to convince me that i am the one who have problems IRL? serious?

when will they learn?

im not op
are you still having lunch?

no
i have to work now. i'm a janitor on a internet forum called Veeky Forums

Copecel zygotcel detected

Only come here to post based Boggie. #Boggietime Btfo Fatphobics

> using paragraphs instead of a continuous stream of verbal diarrhoea is reddit
This has got to be one of the most cancerous behaviors here. Everything is put down with bullshit reasons like "reddit", "manlet detected", "beta cuck" etc. I know this is Veeky Forums and we're shitposting, but at least put some goddamn effort into it. It's a broken record round here.

It's the uncreative miscers. They can't think for themselves.

> grown-ass man responsible for a family
> baiting on 4-chan during lunch break
Your kiddos must be real proud of their dad.

only redditors care about reddit this much because they are proud of not vising it anymore
gently fuck off projecting your insecurities for karma

What the fuck is "Reddit spacing" meant to be? Do you mean "paragraphs"?

the misc isn't reddit bro

cuckmisc is basically reddit, but my post was directed at redditspacers and people defending redit

You better be talking about fitmisc or it's over boyo

>2017
>cuckmisc
what do you think I've been in a coma for the last 10 year and just woke up? smdh buddy boyo

>Your kiddos must be real proud of their dad.
i'm here for almost 14years now, it became a part of my daily routine to make anons butthurt and shitpost with fullforce.

Nice. Thats cool

fpbp

N E C K T H E O R Y
E
C
K
T H E O R Y
H
E
O
R
Y

Fuck, that's pretty sad. Maybe I should get out of here before I end up like that.

It's not very hard because they don't even do their fucking """""""""""""""""""job""""""""""""""""""""

Shut the fuck up you autistic fucking loser. If you don't like it don't come here.

>8. Complaining about Veeky Forums (its policies, moderation, etc) on the imageboards may result in post deletion and a ban.

where can i find a girl like that if i'm a manlet? i also want a gf that i can ride like i'm doing rodeo

I just saw a Boogie thread get 404'd so at least there's that.

shhh, it won't help. I understand you. Have a hug.

this was never meant to be a feels thread. fuck you, my eyes are salivating now