I'm in the pool and there is a qt swimming in the lane next to me, how do I start a conversation???

I'm in the pool and there is a qt swimming in the lane next to me, how do I start a conversation???

"If you take that bra off you can swim faster."

Sprinkle her with water and do the white rapper giggle, m8

stop posting on Veeky Forums while you are in a pool, OP

"are you swimming?"
it'll be funny, cause you're already in the pool

pls guys

>>are you swimming?
>>qt: umm, yeah?
>>well why don't you swim over to some place more comfortable like in my pants
>>qt + alpha flirting = wetter than the pool

>Wetter than the pool
Fuck off user hahaha

>are you swimming?
>qt:yes you retard if you actually had a brain you could see it
>well why don't you swim ov...
>qt:swim away
>random swimmer:kek what a manlet loser
>you:implying you're not a loser as well knowing Veeky Forums memes irl
>random swimmer:saying implying irl is worse you mongoloid

Tone down your autism, user

Is your phone waterproof.

she fucking left, maybe she'll come back later how do I hit on her

what kind of autism inspired this post

waterproof case

Wait until you're both taking a break at the side and ask her if she's in a swimming club. If she says yes, you've now got sports to talk about. If no and she wonders why, tell her she's pretty fast.
Unless she's slow as shit, in that case she's genetic garbage and you shouldn't be talking to her.

Hold your breath until you pass out

Ask if she wants to see your breast stroke

Since this is the only good answer I'll do it

>swim on back into her
>oh hi, didn't see you there
>turn 360 degrees and swim away

Try this mate. When you'll see her swimming next to you, start to swim at the same pace while staring at her.
After a few minutes she will look at you, at this very moment dive very quickly, as if you were some sort of dangerous fish. Underwater, proceed to seize one of her foot and drown her jokingly, when she's about to choke, release her.
She'll try to get out of the pool, follow her very closely then stop, let her have some distance, then when she will be across the room, sprint at maximum speed toward her.
Et voilĂ  user, enjoy your free sex.

pretend to drown and hope she knows CPR

>not being pretty enough to ask stupid shit and get away with it.
holy fuck I can't believe people actually live their lives worrying about everything they say.

Let me know how it goes so I can find out if this actually would work or I'm so autistic I don't even notice anymore.
Good advice. Bitches love getting choked. Oxygen deprivation engorges their clits.

>trails off into a side conversation
Holy autism.

>that scene with mike adriano
>shits
>piss

She never came back, it's just me and my hand tonight.

Oh, user.

Reminds me of what happened the other night to me.
I was hanging out at Neo a ton, it's a Goth club in Chicago. I was there on a shit ton of acid as usual and I'm outside smoking and this pimped out SUV pulls up and this hot chick tells me to come take a ride with her so I get in. We start making out like immediately and stop at this light. She asks me if I like drugs and then pulls out this big crack pipe and takes a huge rip then she starts going down on me in the car, so I stick my hand up this chicks skirt and just get a handful of dick. My whole world just fucking crashed right there. That's when I first started thinking like that, the whole detachment and seeing people as meat thing. So I just said fuck it and then blew my load in that dudes mouth. He got some young dick and I got a new perspective on the animal kingdom. Reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

gay
kek

nice pasta

Kekd hard, thanks buddeeeh

ask her where she got her goggles, and if they fog up. then ask her how she keeps them from fogging up. pray that she says licks them. then ask her to show you.

Go up to her and say 'sup? want some fuk?

>my dick also fogs up

>hey you like watersports?
>"yeah"
>Great, cuz you're swimming in my piss right now.

Go to the lane she is swimming in and stand at the top, pretending to do stretches. As she approaches, start doing squats. Time it so you are down when she is at the end of her lane, pause there for a second, pop out a testes and quietly growl, 'There's more where that came from.'

>m swimmer:sayin
Sounds like you have had experience user.

>360 is a whole circle you fucking retard.

t-thank for the help Veeky Forums

>newfags

Ignore her. If she starts a conversation with you, you're in. If she ignores you, you never had a chance anyway.

Kekekek

This isn't even remotely true, girls expect guys to make the initial contact
Fuck off back to /r9k/

You're both half right. Usually a girl would give you some sign that she wants you to talk to her, IE a smile or something.

So wait for a sign OP, then go and say something.

Follow her into the changing area and towel whip her. For the banter
>protip; wet the end for that bit extra