What did you have for lunch today, Veeky Forums?

What did you have for lunch today, Veeky Forums?

Steak pie sandwich

breaded fried vendace, tomato, onion, basil, one chockolate biscuit and a cup of black coffee

What kind of autistic meal is that?
Tuna, pickles and mints? Either you're a slav (like me, but I'm not this autistic) or the biggest mealtard I've seen
also
>counting calories on vegetables
>counting calories ON FUCKING MINTS

only on Veeky Forums

>he doesn't count calories
It's like you don't know how people get fat without realizing it.

Just started taking prepped containers to work. Feels really good eating real food at work.
R8 lunch

Ate the tuna, it left a bad aftertaste so I had a pickle, then when I had to go and talk to people I had some mints so my breath wouldn't be disgusting.

1 1/2 Subway Chicken Fajita with double chocolate cookie and fanta. Love my metabolism

niceme.me

What app/website do you use for counting calories?

Nothing, fucking IF, gonna have about a pound of meat, some potatoe mash and cottage cheese when I get home in about 30 minutes, though.

But its true, Chicken Fajita day... always eat like a freak for 9 euros

What's your BF%

MyFitnessPal

>2 cups if salad

>1 American Carrot

>KIND 200 Calorie Nutty Bar

>Lenny and Larry Cookie

>5 Bottles of Water because my piss is STILL yellow from Creatine

Cutting

Around 13%

Height and weight?

174cm
76kg

>inb4 manlet

You dirty bulking or something?

Actually cutting with IF until Sept

But also going to the gym 4x times per week (Strength) and kickboxing 2x per week (HIIT)

How many calories is that meal anyway?

Ouh. I guess around 350kal per 15cm. Cookie is high as fuck with around 300kal and 0,5l Fanta, I dunno, 100kal?

So 1450+? That's not cutting my dude

It is. What do I eat next and will be my last meal?

mozzarella+tomate and some whole bread = Around 500cal

What I did today? Heavy lifting in the morning and going to kickboxing in around 6 hours with HIIT for almost 1 1/2 hours

Also: 1450 is not even TDEE Mr.Skeletor

Oh, you do one big and one small meal? That's fair enough.

Thats actually the reason I like Intermittent Fasting. One meal I can act like a fat girl at KFC

>he doesn't count every calorie
>"I don't know why I can't lose weight!"

Ty , tried counting calories 1 or 2 tines but just was aids doing it manually or with the website I had and if I ain't counting calories I ain't gonna make it right

Chickpea salad lettuce wraps.