Well, what is it, Veeky Forums?

Well, what is it, Veeky Forums?

[Insert "making shit threads like this"]

Death.

Hentai

Stoicism.
Problems, stress, and pain are not externals. They are internals. Even if we don't have control over the causes, we do have control over our responses to them.

My horny gf stealing all my physical gains and trading them for emotional/spiritual ones

SUCKIN LIL WHITE DICKS.

Traps

hahahahahahahaha good one

SHIT i LITERLY LOLED right now. ^^ Good post my friend, upvoted. ^^

2nd

>responding to/making this shit
youre all worthless

Something i did last night has been bothering me.

I was hanging out at Neo a ton, it's a Goth club in Chicago. I was there on a shit ton of acid as usual and I'm outside smoking and this pimped out SUV pulls up and this hot chick tells me to come take a ride with her so I get in. We start making out like immediately and stop at this light. She asks me if I like drugs and then pulls out this big crack pipe and takes a huge rip then she starts going down on me in the car, so I stick my hand up this chicks skirt and just get a handful of dick. My whole world just fucking crashed right there. That's when I first started thinking like that, the whole detachment and seeing people as meat thing. So I just said fuck it and then blew my load in that dudes mouth. He got some young dick and I got a new perspective on the animal kingdom.

How should i deal with this?

why do you give this shit attention? Are you really retarded enough to not realize YOU are why these keep popping up?

Take it in stride as a life experience my dude. It was part of your journey

Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off Fuck off

mummy no :(

Dab

what a tic?

fugg

anime and video games

Not joking one bit here I fall apart without these things

My GF

when you get drugs off somebody on the promise that you'll pay them by x date in order to not have your legs broken

So tic is just a drug?

Fuck off

Oh

nah it's the process of getting it with the promise of paying later

'bag of coke on tic' type of thing

You are seriously cancer

fu

Nu

You suck

there it is!

this is a cry for help

We are the same.

Jokes on you, I can't read.

what the hell am i looking at

One day you'll get it, squirt.

I think the girl I am crushing on at work is banging a co-worker. Worst part is hes completely dyel auschwitz mode. I'm probably wrong and it's my insecurity but the last two days I've seen them come in to visit each other at work on their days off (SEEMS WEIRD). Worst part is I thought I was making good progress with her. Oh well, time to lift heavy stuff till my feelings go away

fug

Mfw there is no one

lifting/vidya

Veeky Forums needs to stop going after girls at work. It's usually creepy and pathetic. Same for the gym.

Fuck you and everyone that looks like you.

Dick head.

i hope you get well soon user

H8 u

M8

>tfw only two more pins left

Mods ban please

The only route now, is to start getting your boipussy smashed.
You might be gay, user.
This

by tic, he means he was "fronting" him. Drugs upfront, money later.
Usually how dealers/addicts role. Normies just straight up pay for their drugs.

We all need something to be proud of in the beginning.

2 clos 2 home.

I love immunity dog
WAIT

Being alone for a time helps a lot. And not like hurr durr I'm a lonely fagget, but spending time alone with yourself and thinking about your goddamned life.

We're all gonna make it

the most common place to meet your s/o is at work, maybe you should stop being autistic and realize its very normal

Keep going

I will, t-thanks