>6'7
>380 lbs
>do some walking on treadmill
>everything starts spinning
>feel like fainting
>lean on one of those side rails
>break it off and fall over to the adjacent machine also breaking that rail
>gym wants me to pay for damage

is there something i can do or will i have to pay?

Other urls found in this thread:

girlsofto.com/miss-teenage-canada-winner-francesca-mcfadden/
thefappeningblog.com/francesca-mcfadden-leaked-35-photos-video/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pay up, fatass lanklet

what do girls like this feel like

Not much. They're good for the ego boost but the rest is average.

It was an accident. They (assuming America) have insurance to cover such incidents. You can refuse to pay and contact a lawyer and whatnot. However, you're developing a reputation as "that motherfucking guy that broke two treadmills! Did he break off the rails to waddle on both at the same time? How the fuck does someone do that? Then he rolled off into the night to avoid paying for what he did. It was like the Indiana Jones boulder sequence in reverse. Rolled right the fuck outta the gym." That may seem incredibly mean, but the rumors are going to escalate quickly. Soon you'll have done it intentionally or have been trying to eat them or something.

If you ever want to go back, then pay up. It shouldn't be the full price of the mills, but you're probably looking at $100-$300 for the damage you caused, accidentally or not.

liability insurance

The best part of having a girl like that is the way jealous dudes look at you when you walk around with her

>380 lbs

holy fucking shit man this has to be fake

She's not even that pretty from the face.

She has decent boobs since I do prefer smaller tits. But other than that she has a shit waist and no ass from the looks of it.

This girl is literally 13

Do an image search

Mods please I know this isn't nudity but come on

Dresses like a woman and fucks 40 yr old men like a woman shes a woman

The chick in OP isnt even that great, but i agree that this is a great feeling.

In high school i was a pathetic 6'0 120lb skelly but had a hot chinese gf with D cup tits. I remember walking around places with her and dudes everywhere looking mad as fuck. Taking her home and blasting loads all over those tits was the best feeling.

too l8 m8 I fap'd

stop being a fat fuck.
pay for the damage like a big boy you are and carry on with your worthless life

>She's not even that pretty from the face.

nah

You are 6'7 380lbs, just kill anyone who dares to confront you

H-Hafthor?

Her age isn't listed anywhere, so how do you know?

i'm trying

yeah it was. i'll talk to manager. i have no idea how much they want and i'll probably find out next time i'm there.

those things look fragile and weak. they bend and creek and look like cheap plastic

Id say id love to see you pay fatass, but if it cant take 380lbs leaning its a faulty machine, unless there was a max weight you exceeded, but i dunno if you actively need to look for smth like that

>primejailbait.com

nigga wat

you broke it, you bought it.

fuck delete op's main pic pronto!

This erecting can no longer be contained...

>this thread

If you signed a contract that says you pay for any accidental damage or damage caused by defective while using the gym then you're as dumb as you are fat.

Fuck off faggot

lol don't pay retard, if you pay you might as well chop your balls offf

i don't know what i've signed. does anyone actually read those 10 pages long lists?

>does anyone actually read those 10 pages long lists?
The lawyers that are going to sue you for damages will

i didn't break it on purpose. i got lightheaded and almost fainted and that rail whose sole purpose in life is to be used as support broke. not my fault it was of shit quality

Op enough with the jailbait.

so I guess this is now an underage girl thread

>i got lightheaded and almost fainted and that rail whose sole purpose in life is to be used as support broke. not my fault it was of shit quality

Although that is entirely true read the contract you signed. If there is anything about "I consulted my doctor before exercising..." then you can't really argue it was an accident.

Tell me this, what information exactly is on your contract?
Phone number? home address? SSN? Birth Certificate? Credit Card number?

name, phone, ssn

Can't fuck them doggy style without them complaining about it hurting.

Sometimes their ass/hip area hits you in your hip flexors during doggy and it's pretty uncomfortable so you don't wanna go balls deep any way.

> "prime teen pussy is where it's at, older women are used up sluts"
> "omg user posted non-nude pics of teens REEEEEEE! "
Oh Veeky Forums...

Didn't realize she was that young. Just thought she was a skinny bitch.

>pls no fbi van ride

can't please them all

>ssn
fug...

well good news bad news

good news is it will be hard to track you down and sue you. Most small claims shit if you don't have the mailing address of the person you want to sue you gotta spend a lot of money to make it happen. Even when you think you have it and send them a notice through certified mail as long as you don't sign for it you can pull a "I never got muh day in court" line and get out of it.

Bad news,
They have your SSN so you can be tracked down eventually, and in time fucked over with the price of tracking you down added into the damages you caused.

What I'd recommend, is tell them you are not paying for it since it was an accident, and never go back to that gym.
If they start calling you tell them you are calling your own lawyer to sue them (for having possibly outdated, maybe even factory recalled, treadmills) and the treadmill manufacturer if they keep calling you and demanding you pay damages.

Pro tip, only tell them this ONCE then never pick up your phone for them ever again, if they want to keep fighting about it they can leave a message on your phone. Then it is time to call park bench lawyers about suing everyone you possibly can.

cont. its not about being right, fair, or honest. It all comes down to how much money it costs to replace the rails vs how much money and stress it takes to hunt you down, sue you, then fight over it.

The more painful you make it for them to go after you the better chance you will have of being left alone.

>"hey now muh attonery Mr shekleburg MD really wants me to go get a CT scan of my arm it realllllly hurts, and it got hurt at YOUR gym, where those treadmills even safe to use? Ow, it hurts more every time he talks about it..."

I am also 6'7 (but only 195lbs) and frequently feel light-headed when I exercise. Just had a blood test and echocardiogram and they said everything is normal. Is this just something tree people have to deal with? Is there anything I can do to stop it?

alright thanks. i'll see how much they want first because i'm definitely not paying for 2 new treadmills

i guess that's the best option i have then. tell them that i got hurt using their machine which was clearly not safe.

i mean, what kind of treadmills break at 380 lbs? i'm sure there are people who are over 400 or even 500 who use them. i'm surprised they don't completely destroy them when they step on them

pic related just for you

Can anyone actually prove that the girl in OP is underage? Before I fap please, I don't need that on my conscience

>webm
only a fucking nigger could like this

fap away. she already probably had sex more times than you ever will

I'm not a virgin though

[spoiler]but she probably has fucked more people and whores turn me on anyway[/spoiler]

That's Francesca McFadden, she was 17 when she won a miss Canada pageant in 2014. If you do a reverse image search you'll find that that picture was first posted in 2012

Do the math user

Whoops I just came hard and I was on nofap too

Uhhhhh......

what does her age have to do with anything? she ain't nude. i can go on beach right now and see more exposed girls of the same age if not lower. same shit on nude beach

bags of sand

This. Every time I go to the pool I see high school age girls wearing literally like thong bikinis. They seem to be getting more revealing with every passing day and I guess parents are totally cool with it

What a time to be alive

That just looks fucking retarded, not even sexy anymore..

I laughed so fucking hard at this omg

Are you true spooky skelly?

>will I have to pay for something I broke
hmmmmmmmmmmm

top kek

JAILBAIT THREAD! JAILBAIT THREAD!

> "I'll fap myself unconscious to sexy young girls but only the day they turn 18. Before that arbitrary number it's immoral."

Nah I'm fine with 16+ I was just worried she was like 12 or something

Also I wasn't sure whether to save the pic to my phone. Phew

Well I was on the fence as to whether to start swimming as my cardio. Thanks for making my mind up bro

welcome to negro culture
our top researchers still have no fucking idea of where it came from

Negros have culture? I thought it was all instinct.

they're interesting creatures, mostly animalistic, but they do have aspects that reach far into absurdity

If their skin is as baby soft as it looks, I personally find it incredibly intoxicating.

Cant stop laughing at that webm

No she's not, you fucking retard.
girlsofto.com/miss-teenage-canada-winner-francesca-mcfadden/

thefappeningblog.com/francesca-mcfadden-leaked-35-photos-video/

So how old was she in that pic?

But bruh,,,, how do I feel when I walk with her?

Most likely 15 or 16

Not 13. And the alleged date is from some guy's blog, not when google first saw the image. Most likely her age when the leak was released minus a year or two.

>white girls trying to twerk

Is that supposed to be MC Ride pepe?

bamp bump