This general is for the purpose of centralizing female presence in the board...

This general is for the purpose of centralizing female presence in the board, creating a community-based advice/critique/support system built for femanons and by femanons, where anons are free to participate too. If this is your first time posting and you'll be asking for advice, please consider doing the following things
to advance your case :
>read the sticky, and explain in what way it hasn't given you the information needed, to justify for your need to make this post
>check out the imgur with the lists of books on the topic you're interested in. Read the ones specific to your problem/question and if you don't find a solution/answer, come ask then
>post stats that are relevant to what you're asking (height, weight, body fat %, current nutrition plan, current objective, current exercise regimen,etc...)
>post a recent picture if you're looking for physique advice such as how to isolate a muscle group, what to work on given your genetics and proportions, or a body fat % estimate
>state clearly what it is you're looking for in terms of information, and be as precise as possible
>try and be concise too, it'll really help other people to not have to sift through unrelated, unasked-for stuff such as your personal life stories, and generally all the fluff we don't need to hear about.

Disclaimer : The sticky is a work in progress. We need as much information we can get. Feel free to post new content to be added to the dropbox and request links to be added to the pastebin. We are going to need a FAQ, but I'll leave that to after a couple threads in, where we have a better idea of the general inquiries most femanons have.

The essential links :
>Sticky : pastebin.com/1yggKWEH
>Ebooks : imgur.com/a/Qxxlq
>Infographics : imgur.com/a/54aqI

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13548140
markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact
pastebin.com/1yggKWEH.
imgur.com/a/Qxxlq
imgur.com/a/54aqI
imgur.com/JReXJFq
youtu.be/kNM2wkhUhEA
youtu.be/oiDczs9j75E
youtu.be/Xxv1DmanOJw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"females"

Aren't they supposed to the the exact same thing that we do?

In other news..

strawpoll.me/13548140

Ok how do I get my girlfriend to start exercising? She says she's getting fat because of the pill. The thing is, I see her eating and she has some bad habits.
for example last time we were about to watch a movie, she asks if I want popcorn, yeah sure. Grab the box and look at to cal count, 400 fucking kcal for popcorn. Literally what.
Once it's done she proceed to had sugar because it's tasteless without it.
allofmywhat.jpg
once we're done eating it she asks me if I want another, "n-no thanks"

I'm not living with her all the time so I can't cook good stuff

>She says she's getting fat
Well, that's your opportunity to mention weightlifting, especially test increasing girls' libido, sensations, and orgasm.

If asked about size, girls only have 5-10% of male test.

not even OP and don't even like this thread but that is as retarded as saying everybody who goes to the gym has the same goal bodies

you're not creating a general strength program to fit a small class of co-op, the same way you wouldn't shave your face with half an inch of hair left. By tailoring a sex-specific, personal goal specific routine, you get as close as you possibly can to a clean shave

SS TREN GOMAD
BITCH

how do I get specific chads to come onto me more often? and ofc I've tried bending over pretending to wipe the equipment and obviously not using it properly.

t.jaden

If you're trying it mentally, just stopping that and letting it come up (where you are interested in working out in contrast to them, approaching them over a few lifts instead of immediately, etc.)..

markmanson.net/the-levels-of-eye-contact

What I've always wondered about Veeky Forums girls (the ones that actually lift, not the cardio bunnies) is how they feel about dating men who are weaker than them.

>mfw that ass on the theft

>lurk on Veeky Forums
>read usual stuff like "girls don't do anything at the gym except be present so their stud BF can keep an eye on them"
>think "oh /pol/s, never change"
>start going to gym
>see only 40's+ women going to pilates or zumba or on the treadmills
>one day finally see a girl my age
>she does a few yoga figures without even trying to stay balanced/steady/straight or hold body tension and leaves after 20 minutes

also

>read about how PTs are useless
>one fine day go to gym
>a core training course is about to start
>PT bugging me to join
>"n-nah thanks, maybe I'll join in if it looks fun"
>they do the exact same exercises I've been doing at home for 2 years/body weight training
>can't help but think "Why would you spend money for this crap you could easily do at home?"

I've got to admit, Veeky Forums has been very honest so far. *tips fedora*

Talk to them first, guys dig that shit
Worst-case scenario you wind up the subject of some user's story in a Mirin' thread

I don't want to appear like a desperate slut. I want to know that I make him horny enough for him to make the first move, can't he see I'm trying to be indirect? so if he is smart and sees indirect messages he stands to benefit from my sluttiness. I'm just not sending the right cues at the right time I think.
Thanks, I will try looking at him for 1.5 seconds.

I have yet to find one, most of them like to date guys who lift and are bigger than them.
Dom girls are usually more "brainy", because the natural instinct of a woman is not to dominate. Going against that require self reflection.

>differentiating between femanon and user

Tits, then leave this place forever faggot

Yeah I've seen women in the gym just set up a yoga mat next to the dumbbells.

Lately its been more muscular, body builder type women. I'm ok with it.

>Letting anyone know girls browse here
Stop. Full srs
You're going to influx r9k
Those guys fucking suck

I know crossfit gets a lot of shit 'round these here parts, but at the very least it's gotten women to seriously work on getting fit. I don't mind it, and I'd love it if Western civilization could get out of the "strength is a purely masculine trait" paradigm that ends up celebrating weakness as a virtue in women. I believe that only strong mothers can give birth to strong sons.

Stats: 5'7, ~122lbs (can't weigh myself except at the gym), 31" chest, 24" waist, 34" hips.

According to the sticky I should eat 1800-1950 calories per day to gain muscle, but ~1600-1700 to lose weight. Scooby's calculator puts me at 2358 for maintenance and 1886 to lose 4lbs/month, which I'm fine with.

My exercise schedule is: Monday/Wed/Fri/Sat lifting, Thurs/Sun bouldering, Thurs rest (and yoga). I consider this "~5 hours strenuous exercise" during the week, as each of my lifting sessions takes ~1.5hours and I climb ~2 hours (1 hour total on the wall) per session.

With all this info, what macro percentages would be best to cut fat for showing abs? I realize I have to eat at a deficit as I need to lose weight to lose fat. Do my caloric calculations look correct?

I can also post my usual diet, but it's pretty boring (same things most days).

Attached are pics of me. Last time I posted y'all just >hungry skeleton at me the whole time. If I'm still too thin I can also bulk. I just have a goal in mind of something like Samantha Baker, but I realize this will take years.

fug thinking of a brainy girl telling me what to do really inspires me to leave the house more

>what macro percentages would be best to cut fat for showing abs?
Low-carb.

Plz be a neckbeard trolling, or is this the only reason women go to the gym and wear slut outfits while lifting?

how low? 20%, 30%?

Way lower baby. 5% Aim for under 50 NET CARBS (subtract fiber from total carbs)

If you can maintain 50 and below your body will transform into a fat burning machine. Takes about a week of discipline for a life time of results

Shirt on the left rocks. Band name?

Does anyone else here have pcos? What do you do to stabilize it? I've limited daily calories to no more than 1300, cut out dairy and gluten, and added in a myo inolsitol suppliment (.5 tsps twice daily). Any other tips on how to get Veeky Forums(or at the very least lose weight)?

Western Civilization never had that paradigm. Feminist made that shit up. We've always valued women for their strength.

However, the West (correctly) acknowledges women have some strengths that are unique from men's strengths. The West also (again, correctly) that, in average, men are physically stronger than women.

But to say that a physically and mentally strong woman is an ideal shunned by the West is simply historically and culturally ignorant.

Revocation. It's their "Cult of Cthulhu" shirt. I'm wearing a men's small. I like their album "Deathless" best, but a lot of people like their newest album "Great is our Sin"

Alright, I'll try for

you bending over or wiping the equipment isn't a hint most men will get or they'll rarely act upon. if men misread the situation they come off as creepy and most will try to avoid a fucking lawsuit

hey anonette, focus on high protein, moderate fat and low carb, with decent fiber intake.
How much are you planning to cut? What are your long term goals (weight, bf%, exercise). What lifting routine are you on right now? How long have you been lifting?
I agree with you that you can still cut for a bit if you so desire, and you will eventually see some abs so as long as you're training your core too (which I assume you do by lifting and bouldering equally).

To give you a bit of background, I'm 5'3 and 112lbs as of today, cutting till 100, before I maintain for a bit (in the process of moving abroad, evidently have to find a new gym, figure out my finances there) and then start bulking and lifting again (I was doing a brosplit unfortunately so not much is lost).
I'm going to do SL5x5 and then Texas Method or Canditos, then an advanced powerlifting program.
Long story short, at 112lbs right now, I'm cutting at around 950 calories/day intake, while I have been doing OMAD (and usually I eat 800, can't stomach more than that) and now that I've almost most of the weight, I'm just coasting at 1000 doing 18:6 IF.
For macros I have it set this way :
45% protein (135g)
40% fat (53g)
15% carbs (45g)
I try and get at least 40g of fiber a day.

I eat my calories during the day in this order :
protein>fiber>fat>carbs
For the purpose of cutting, it's best to calculate your TDEE at sedentary levels, as some of them can be very inaccurate when measuring exercise (and you can be overestimating too what they mean by "strenuous").
I think you can reasonably cut in the 1500-1700 range however, and have no isse whatsoever with fear of overeating.
Hope this helps, feel free to ask more questions.

So op you're a guy right?

Your OP fucking sucks, OP.

Here's a better one:
--------------

Welcome to /femfg/ — Female Fitness General.

Previous thread: >>[WHATEVER THE PREVIOUS THREAD NUMBER WAS]

What is /femfg/?
>A place to discuss matters of female fitness. Anyone can participate.

>Read the sticky: pastebin.com/1yggKWEH.
>Now read it again.

>Useful /femfg/ literature: imgur.com/a/Qxxlq

>Some Veeky Forums infographics: imgur.com/a/54aqI

Still have a question?
>Figure out exactly what you want
>Post relevant body stats (height, weight, bodyfat%, etc.)
>Post relevant pics, if needed
>Be concise
>Post it below

--------------

this is my attempt at making it better. you could probably finetune it with information more pertinent to the female experience. edit it in whatever way you deem best.

also, to whomever making these threads, I recommend making meaningless edition titles for every /femfg/ thread. i do it for /fat/ and it's pretty fun.

There should be a strict no girls allowed rule on this board

i find Veeky Forums female catastrophically unattractive.
muscle mass is not a feminine feature

jesus, not this fag again
>>/out/

Exactly keto. Np pal best of luck to you

user may be referring to the Victorian era and before, when it was more common for upper class women to be heads of the domestic house and take care of social obligations vs head of domestic household/caregiver/worker. Which doesn't negate that the Victorians had a Queen and still acknowledged women had different strengths than men.

According to the calculator linked in the sticky you should be eating more like 1200 calories, not 950. I would expect 950 from either an eating disordered individual or extremely short woman (5'0>). Why do you eat so little right now? And what do you look like?

I appreciate all the advice, though. I'm not eating enough right now, or the right macros. About 1200/day, sometimes less. According to the same calculator, my bmr is 1440 so I suppose I could go up to 1500 for a while and see how it feels. It's weird to eat more to cut, but my metabolism is probably fucking shot from years of disordered eating.

Oh, and my goals are either super nebulous or just kinda boring. Such as: I want a six pack, I want to squat 2x my bw, I want to deadlift 3x my bw, but I'm also climbing some mountains in the next 5 years I need to train for. My overarching goal is to look like >pic related or imgur.com/JReXJFq

As for showing abs, definitely low carb. Carb cycling worked great for me, so maybe give that a go. And one can't forget to replace at least some regular cardio activity with HIIT.

But I think you're looking great, keep it up!

I read once that using weight with ab exercises makes your midsection "bulky" and that you should only do body weight ab stuff to keep a tiny fit waist... is this bullshit? I started incorporating weight into my ab routine anyway, but I just wanted to know what u girls think (feel really dumb asking this)

I'm just suicide cutting right now anonette, it's nothing long term, been at it for about a month, and going to keep upping my intake till maintenance progressively in next couple weeks. What sparked this decrease in my intake was wanting to try myself at OMAD, and not being able to stomach more than 850 cals in one sitting, then I've been gradually reintroducing another meal, and working my way up calorie wise, but it's been hard to eat more than 1100 at best. I'll get there, I just think my appetite/stomach shrunk a bit, I feel full much faster now.
I look like pic related, it's me. Classic skinnyfat, around 18-20%bf. 3 months on a bro-split, a bit of a weight gain last couple years that I gradually shed off last three months, and looking to get back into lifting seriously now.
Interesting goals. I'll show you my endgame next post's picture. Long way still for me too.

and goal body picture

lol females are dumb

what is this scooby calculator people are talking about? and how does it compare to the harris benedict equation?

Guy here. As I'm sure you are aware, we often fail to pick up on subtle signs of interest. And even if I do, I've always erred on the side of caution. In fact, I explicitly avoid approaching women in gyms - I prefer to be left alone while I exercise, I always figured others preferred the same.

there are many calculators on scooby's workshop's website. Never used his TDEE one (I use an average generated with different equations on the sailrabbit calculator which basically gives you a comparative view), but I've used his lean gains calculator to estimate lean muscle mass gain.

Fake tits? Aim higher.

>this thread is a centralized female thread to get advice/critique/support system to help females BY females

Isn't the whole "feminist," movement literally the OPPOSITE of what this thread is about? Women want to be equal so why the fuck do they need their own little thread? Go ask your stupid shit in the QTDDTOT

Because female "equality" to feminists is complete equality when it benefits them, and special treatment when it doesn't. It's almost as if there's differences between men and women.

well, user, I'm going to be honest with you and tell you why I chose this goal body. At first I was all doe-eyed and bright-smiled thinking I could achieve something like pic related, which was my initial goal body for a good months, then we sat down and had a good chat about frame theory in a past general, and I discovered that basically as a waistlet and fridge mode upper body, putting on more muscle mass there would doom me into proper cabinet mode.
So I settled down for something slimmer, and will see how I look when I'm there. Also I'm sure I will need roids to be able to achieve what my ((real)) dream bod looks like, and that's not going to happen in my butt tight laws homeland.

a TDEE calculator is an implementation of one (or more) of the equations used to predict TDEE. scooby has implemented several different equations, including the harris-benedict equation.

This

oh very cool :)

thanks friends!

can any femanon make a brap vocaroo with saying "i love you user" in the end?

Yeah, I get the 'not being able to eat enough'. Despite gaining a shit ton of weight for ~4-5 years, which I then lost, I go through periods of caloric restriction cause of disordered eating (example: 10 years old - 18 years old, I vacillated between one bowl of pasta a day (4-5 days a week) and binging on the weekends. Its hard once you start eating more to feel better about actually consuming more calories once you're in the trenches of

you look like the typical gonewild poster who either peaked in high school or got completely ignored and now has major self-esteem issues

>tumblr reactiongfs
go back to TwoX and buzzfeed

nice gif fuckface

yeah, anonette. I'm pretty sure my bf% estimates were not accurate (I used tape and caliper and got several results from 17%bf - with caliper - to 20.4% with the tape), and at this point I'm only using them as a scale to track progress rather than as accurate measurements with and of themselves.
I'm going to look into a DEXA scan although I'm thinking it can wait a couple more months till I've reached current goal weight, and judging by the fact I'm probably not 18%bf, I can safely go the extra 12lbs without reaching essential fat danger zone, so no worries. Sorry to hear of your period of eating disorders, I never actually binged myself, actually put on the weight grazing a bit more than neede (was about 105, then put on 30lbs in about three years due to an illness).
About stacking all your weight in lower body, we actually discussed this in a previous thread (where we talked about frame too) with an user that was really knowledgeable about it.
To give you an idea on the advice that was said, take my case for exemple that was discussed, I store all my weight in my midsection, breasts and thighs. As a result I am a waistlet and look like a fridge. What was generally said was that, in my case, I would have 2 alternatives which are :
>need to work on lower body to reach max hypertrophy, ie reach Chun Li mode and hope it overshadows my bulky upper body.
>go for a really slim (like the goal body pic related I posted first) and hope by same contrast inversely proportionate I look less bulky too upper body wise.

So my idea is that you should do complete opposite of me, since you store weight precisely where I don't (I'm a buttlet and hiplet too, see pic). Gotta build that upper body and then lean out until at a decent bf% and weight you look proportionate.

Just ignore these faggots

>Surely this will get me all of the femanon's attention
Fuckin autist

>You're going to influx r9k

slowpoke.jpg

Jesus dude, that's fucking brutal. Hope she's dumb enough to avoid deeply reflecting on that.

Dude here:

How do I get my wife to come to the gym with me without seeming like a cunt?

She's skinny as fuark (autoimmune disorder that attacks her digestive tract) but her cardiovascular fitness and strength is really poor - I'm worried, but I don't know how to try to get her to the gym with me without seeming judgemental.

From the perspective of a woman, what's a way that I could get her to do something without seeming like I'm attacking her?

Threadly reminder, ladies

I really just like posting silly reactions to dumb shit on here. There isn't anything these fucks can say that I haven't heard before (inb4 "I love you").

Anyway, that sounds like a great thread and I'm sorry to have missed it. I wish I could go full chun-li mode, that sounds amazing and her ass is pretty damn juicy. I'm actually doing a lower-body dominant lifting program right now for hiking purposes (gotta have strength to climb a mountain for 8 hours). I'll try and focus on upper more, or upping my weights for upper.

You're really helpful, thanks a bunch. I hope you hit your goals soon!

we really need to add this to the FAQ, I've answered it like maybe 8 times in the past three threads or so, but give me a couple mins I'll dig up the tl;dr for you.

Check out the archive, anonette and read through the previous gens, I think it was the third or fourth edition since the inception.

Cheers

L O N D O N

quick question to larpers and actual females, why do you like games so much and what is your favorite bodytype on men?

I dont really lift for girls per se, but i just want huge, thick strong back, with moderate amount of bodyfat, thiccmode one might say. There are girls that like this right? And i dont necessarily mean pic related, just general idea.

>tfw one girl at work calls me strongman
she is making fun of me right?

aside from a few of the cardio chicks coming over to do smith machine squats, the only other woman I can remember coming to the free weight area literally set up a swiss ball in the squat rack, laid down on it, and started doing some arm shit I couldn't identify with the barbell. every couple minutes it would come out from under her and bounce away, it was incredible
I date women who are weaker than me

Women are much more sensitive to test however

probably because estrogen is 10x more anabolic than test and needs test being present to work

or so to speak

Check it out, I digged them up from my history for you so you don't have to sift through the archives :
I was there since the first one, but I think I missed a couple.

(wife/gf to the gym advice starts since this one, goes on for a couple threads)

(the frame advice is in this one, I think)
(there's still wife/gf advice from me and several other people in this one)

Cheers, I'll have a read.

Yeah but dat ass

I really like this guy's body, but you can also look up professional athletes such as Julian Edelman or JJ Watt. I've never met a woman who wouldn't bang either or them.

I don't date men weaker than me. If you actually lift you would be able to surpass me in 6 months, and if you can't already then no thank you sir good luck with your lolis.

nah bb I don't play. My favorite bodytype is thicc/bearmode. like Klokov. My bf is working on it.

by games i dont mean videogames tho
one chick working summertime in my place seems interested and on other days she seems bored / not interested at all giving me mixed signals and nothing to work with

or maybe im just too beta to make shit happen idk

yeah i think thicc mode is pinnacle of male aesthetics Eric Bugenhagen is my role model AND has a goal body

youtu.be/kNM2wkhUhEA

noice, this guy looks /comfy/ with his socks, and his beanie, cuddling his kitty.
Not my type of guy looks wise, but body is really nice. He actually looks like a guy I used to know, face wise.

yeah I know what you meant. She sounds like she has mood swings or is still evaluating her interest for you. give her some distance, if she doesnt initiate next encounter, just drop her, she's not truely interested.

Taking notes on the names you guys are dropping, need to build my muscle husabendo folder up

Have you considered they possiblity that I actually think that the op is a dense, unhelpful clusterfuck of text, and I'd simply like for it to be more useful to more people?

My gf wants a bigger ass, should I just recommend SS or find a specialised routine?

Good luck with that....

i did give her distance for a while after she came back to work summertime again, most we spoke was just short work related things, or hi's /bye's

but i come this monday early to work, see her sitting alone there and decided to walk in say hello and just to put phone on charger, and out of sudden she starts asking me questions about my age, where do i live now and my plans for future. Then she smiles very nicely when i was going home and says bye.

so that was like most we spoke to date in one go, she does seem like more introverted type that opens up to "close" people more but fuck if i know

Maybe she just likes me but not in THAT way.

Anyways, no more asking for advice since this isnt place for that really.

For all chicks, do your sumo diddlys and squats, we love meaty booties and hamstrings.

youtu.be/oiDczs9j75E

SS will bulk her core, shoulders and hammies.
Most normal girls don't want that.

I remember seeing some specialised glute and quad training routines posted here before.

wow shit that dude has some nice legs

ive never mired another mans legs before.

Is she easily memed into doing "girl" routines, or can she stick for the proven effective methods that are less glittery and centered towards the butt?
You can talk her into SS by saying she will basically get the whole package doing it, so might as well ditch the meme routines, or at least only use a couple accessories/isolations.
See pic related if all else fails.

No, I think you're just autism incarnate

checked. user just let it happen naturally, if it's meant to be it'll happen. I think since you're in a work setting where you'll see each other regularly, so you'll have plenty opportunity to see how it goes. It's not lost cause, but don't focus too much on it. Just let it be.

Yeah, related to topic, I think sumo variations are my favorite in diddlys and squats.
can't wait to build my butt back up, I'm sick of this cut already.

He needs a beard instead of a goatee, but otherwise he's cute and built. His face looks like my SO though, Eric Bugenhagen is just way more built.

The guy is just some pic I saved from here, so I can have a reference for the SO of "ideal body for me". Guy I linked is 10/10 would snuggle and climb like a tree for me.

Here are some fit dudes I follow on various things:

>Nick Bateman
>Mike Kundla
>Lazar Angelov
>Colin Wayne
>Julian Edelman
>Ulisses (if you like black dudes)
>pic related

thanks for digging these up. I'll get to it after work/climbing

this unironically made me feel

Nobody said this was a feminist thread.

I'm 18 and fit

Anyone looking for a CUTE brit bf?

Shut-in NEET girls only

I want to die in between his thighs

youtu.be/Xxv1DmanOJw

capped for future reference! thanks for sharing your SO body folder!

yeah ill just let it grow on her.
Im only interested in long term relationship if anything, if i do push on her it might scare her away.

they say good things come in time iirc

time to go lift, its 9pm already lol