Why does Veeky Forums and other fitness/bodybuilding forums always attract lanklets?

IRL I'll fucking cream myself when I see a 6'5" dude, I'll see maybe 3-5 tops every day.
But on Veeky Forums everyone and their dog is at least 6'3" with 6'5" being extremely common (let's not even bring dick size up). Are ya'll lying?
I feel like the lanklets on here are trying to compensate for dick or face, you don't end up on Veeky Forums unless you're insecure about something.

are you a manlet? when will you learn?

>"lel le manlet meme xd"
That's irrelevant, but since you're asking yes, I'm a womanlet

most of them are probably lying

t. king of manlets

Veeky Forums attracts good looking people with some minor flaw. for example it attracts 6'5" dicklets, and me for example, a 5'8" manlet with an 8" dick. men for whom all hope is lost don't even bother trying.

you're a little whore though so you dont belong here

honestly its all just bait. people post a bunch of bullshit to get replies and have a laugh. you shouldn't take any of it seriously

people lie about their height

This place reeks of insecurity and insecure people bullshit about themselves to compensate

you're expecting a bunch of men NOT to anonymously ego-trip? I personally believe any man over 6'2 to be genetically defected

Stop lying, everyone and their mom has an 8 inch dick here

6'3 with 8'' dick reporting in.

this is literally me, though.
and when I went to prague, at LEAST 3-5% of people were my height or taller.

6'5" with 8.5"x6" dick reporting in

It's me too. Haven't traveled anywhere since I was young and shorter though.

6'100" with a 12' dick here

sad thing is I was 6'3 sinxe I was about 14. thought I was going to be a fucking giant but just stalled forever. 9 years later im the same height.

another funny thing is I was always disappointed in my penis and th9ught it was 6 inches until I measures it and realized how stupid i was. still insecure about both though.

because everyone on fit is 6'3+ with 7+ inch dicks

post proof (of benis size too)

6'7" with 9"x6.5" dick reporting in, u wish u could see proof u fucking homo

you don't post your numbers when you're a manlet/dicklet. only tall men with huge dicks bragging about it online. that's why it looks like that everybody is a superhuman because average guys have nothing to brag about.

This argument would make a lot more sense if we didn't have a ton of e-statters in every thread.

>But on Veeky Forums everyone and their dog is at least 6'3" with 6'5" being extremely common
It's not that uncommon in some parts of Europe to be that tall.
Dutch, Belgian, Danish and German anons tend to be massive.

t. 6'5" German/Dutch

I was going to say this. I studied abroad in Europe, and ALL the Nordic students were fucking giants. I'm 5'11" and most of them towered over me.

My norwegian gf was the same height as me

OP here, I'm german, you suffer from confirmation bias. Our people are taller on average but that does not make giants commonplace

>Our people are taller on average

Right, which makes people who are in the 6'2"-6'4" range more commonplace.

So it's not exactly confirmation bias because it's true. Germanic people are taller on average.

/cbt/ threads represent reality pretty well. median being around 5'8-5'11 and minority shorter or taller
even there, people gonna lie or round up, but everything else on the board is larp or bait

I'm specifically talking about 6'5" and above you fucking dumbass.
The average, non self-reported, height for men in the Netherlands is 5'11.3", so "the tallest people" are only a little over an inch taller than white dudes in non-germanic/nordic country.
Please tell me again how this makes 6'5" uncommon?

hahahha, no. taller on average means around 1 cm difference which is impossible to notice due to other factors like posture, shoe height, clothes (baggy clothes make you look shorter for example) body type, proportions, even your fucking hair can you make look taller or shorter
people fixate on heigh so much but in reality no one notices an inch difference since no one is looking at it this closely
and even in the tallest country in the world, the average male height (self-reported keep in mind) is 5'11.5

Wow how are you getting angry over this? No need to sperg out.

>I'm specifically talking about 6'5" and above

The post I quoted said it's not that uncommon in parts of Europe to be between 6'3" and 6'5". Nobody is talking about 6'5"+ except for you.

>The average, non self-reported, height for men in the Netherlands is 5'11.3", so "the tallest people" are only a little over an inch taller than white dudes in non-germanic/nordic country.
5'11 is extremely tall as far as averages go. That means that being 3-4 inches taller or shorter doesn't really make you an outlier.

>Please tell me again how this makes 6'5" uncommon?
Umm.. nobody ever said anything like that. You need to work on your English reading comprehension skills.

I'm 6'5 I thought I was in good company here.

>taller on average means around 1 cm difference

That's not how averages work

People under 5'7 want to compensate, people over 6'3 often have incredibly fucked proportions. They are just louder and many people lie about his height anyway

You're fucking dumb germ-user, you suffer from your own bias, seeing people that tall commonly has skewed you into believing they're normal and thus underestimating their height. As an Amerifat who has been to europe specifically germany I can tell you verifiable that you people are really fucking tall. Maybe not all 6'5 but certainly taller by inches than the average where I live (coon-town with tacos but still).

>>Nobody is talking about 6'5"+ except for you.
Read the OP

'11 is extremely tall as far as averages go. That means that being 3-4 inches taller or shorter doesn't really make you an outlier.
It does actually, do you know how bell curves work?

>>Umm.. nobody ever said anything like that. You need to work on your English reading comprehension skills.
>It's not that uncommon in some parts of Europe to be that tall.
Are you brain-dead or just pretending?

HEY HEY BUDDY

My dog is 5'6", have a little respect a'right?

I'm 6'8" btw.

Most of this e-statting isn't necessarily outright lying, but it seems that the average scale just gets shifted upward with ever increasing standards for non-manlethood. Properly measured I'm 5'10'', which I'm pretty sure is manlet status here (5'11" is king of manlets?) and I constantly see in current body threads guys claiming to be 5'10" with bodyfat% and weight that is so far off that it's obvious to anyone that is actually 5'10" or so that that person has to be really aournd 5'5''-5'6'' but lies, probably in order to be taken seriously.

The environment on this board makes so that even if you've got sound advice, or have actually accomplished something, you will still need to lie about your height for anyone to take you seriously or even to get mires in a cbt. So almost anybody with anything to say will start claiming at least 5'10-11'' which is at the threshold of not being called a turbo manlet and being immediately disregarded.

Why people would lie about dick size here I dunno, but it seems that according to those dick measuring sites like half of the users here are in the 95th percentile or above in dick size.

>Read the OP
Read the post I quoted and was agreeing with, dumbfuck.

>Do you know how bell curves work?
So you literally believe that 99% of the population of the Netherlands (roughly 17 million) is between 5'10" and 6'0"?

>Please tell me again how this makes 6'5" uncommon?
Point me to the post where I ever implied anything close to this. Hint: "NOT THAT uncommon" and "uncommon" mean two very different things.

Once again, learn to read. English clearly is not your first language. You're making yourself look stupid by trying to argue in it

9'11" with TWO 9 inch penises reporting in

hurr durr bodyweight meme

there are people that don't train legs, they're gonna be far lighter than those who do

e.g. for me, went from 6'3" 190 to 220 at same bf% after training legs/posterior chain and my upper body size is pretty much the same (still have 18" arms and fill out XL shirts easily as I did @ 190).

>Read the post I quoted and was agreeing with, dumbfuck.
I did:
>It's not that uncommon in some parts of Europe to be that tall.

>So you literally believe that 99% of the population of the Netherlands (roughly 17 million) is between 5'10" and 6'0"?
So you do not know how bell curves work.

>Point me to the post where I ever implied anything close to this.
I don't need to, your point was "nobody ever said that" not "I never said that"

>Hint: "NOT THAT uncommon" and "uncommon" mean two very different things.
You see, they don't, you also need to stop arguing semantics and instead argue the point.

>Once again, learn to read. English clearly is not your first language. You're making yourself look stupid by trying to argue in it
You've successfully shown us how much of a massive failure the american education system is at teaching the children how to properly read, you don't get to criticize my reading comprehension.

Also, just a reminder, you're on an anonymous image board, nobody but you knows your post history.

I'm talking about seeing it in current body threads, when you can see the development, see their numbers and some guys are claiming numbers that are 20-30 pounds too low for a guy whose supposedly 5'10'' with a well rounded physique.

>Hint: "NOT THAT uncommon" and "uncommon" mean two very different things.
>You see, they don't

>you don't get to criticize my reading comprehension.

Haha, wow.

6'4" height 7.5" dick 210 lb weight

People think I'm giant .

Ok so I flew into Amsterdam a few months ago to transfer flights (Vienna was awesome highly recommend it) and everyone was as tall or taller than me. They all had these gorgeous striking features and beautiful blond hair. It was a hit to the self esteem, I felt like a hobbit among elves. I'm used to being considered especially attractive in the states but holy shit I'm just an uggo in the Netherlands

Any other tall bros experience this? Newfound empathy for my shorter friends. Although manlet is a state of mind more than a reference to height in my opinion.

Don't try to act like you didn't just forgot to add "not" in front of uncommon

>5'7" here

I've hardly ever had an issue getting women because of my height. In fact, tall women are the most insecure because they have an extremely limited number of guys to go for.

I have been teased about being short, but I just don't give a fuck. If you react or get mad then people will start yelling about Short man syndrome, but that doesn't happen often. Being 5'7" hasn't effected me being successful at all. I think the thing that annoys me the most is people who can only see height. If someone sees me (who is Veeky Forums and attractive) and constantly comments on my height, they probably have some deep seated insecurities.

Do I wish I was taller? Yes

Am I ever going to do anything about it? No. I'm comfortable with my height and I don't need to do anything to compensate for it

You aren't even making sense anymore. Go back to kindergarten, Gunther. You have to be 18 to post here

>showing compassion to manlets
its summer alright

>be 6'6
It isnt that uncommon to be tall in balkans where im from but even there i was a rarity and i never got why height is remarkable until one day i saw a guy a full head taller than me and immediately felt threatened and inferior. Suddenly understood how manlets must feelnerry day.

hmu baby lets fuck

This isn't even a smug haha amerifat post, I genuinely like the US, but on my most recent trip (Canuck) there, which took me through ME, NH and MA I really spent a lot of time looking around at everybody that I saw and immediately upon getting into southern Maine I already noticed quite a difference in the attractiveness of the average white person. The amount of women that I saw out and about at malls, clothing stores or grocery stores that if placed back where I live that would pass 6/10 level I could count on my hands and I was really taken aback by this. At least where I live in Canada, going to a grocery store will have you encounter many women who are genuinely attractive and finding someone who is repulsive is very difficult, whereas in the US I was repulsed on an almost hourly basis, not necessarily due to obesity either.

It could just be the heritage of the area I live in ( A fair bit of German, Dutch and Scandinavian) but I just find that the frequency of attractive people in the US is so much fewer and far between than even Canada, that you bros who are attractive really stand out moreso than you would here.

Mine is 5.5, which I would be perfectly alright with if I weren't 6'3". Average dick + Non average height is not a great combo :(

It's usually like this in flyover states.

Young, attractive and rich people tend to congregate in the big cities like NYC and LA

But surely Boston and surrounding areas isn't flyover? I even noticed that trend there.

Plus I live in the part of Canada which is literally called "The drive-through province" so we aren't necessarily the cream of the crop, but to be fair I have seen more of the US than Canada, so it might just be where I'm at.

I've been on Veeky Forums for years

Being a cruel dick instead of encouraging and compassionate is a very recent development. I think we've been getting refugees from /pol/ to be honest.

It's not what zyzz would have wanted.

>But surely Boston and surrounding areas isn't flyover?
If you're asking someone in NY or LA : yes it absolutely is.

Canadians are probably way more attractive on average though. As an American I find most people from this country to be generally unsavory. That could just be because I'm jaded and cynical, though.

I want to see a Veeky Forums NYC meetup and see how many insecure LARPing manlets there are actually on this shithole

I'm 6'3", but I'm not that skinny or buff. Veeky Forums would call me a full lanklet, but I'm more like 50% lanklet

This exactly. Money, power, and intelligence congregate in urban cores. Beauty follows that.

Flyover states might as well be a different race of people.

Outside of a handful of people who own whatever the major industry is there you've got a shitload of normies who are doing whatever shit jobs could be done anywhere but just happen to do it because that's where they are.

im 5'8" but post that Im anywhere from 6'3-6'9" several dozen times a day in height related threads