Let's say you've been lifting for 5 years, but you've never cut, and can't be fucked counting calories/macros...

Let's say you've been lifting for 5 years, but you've never cut, and can't be fucked counting calories/macros, but want to get lean..

What would be the best way to approach this?

If all I consumed was whey protein, chicken breast, and vegetables, surely and continue on lifting like normal, that I'd lean out without much problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

calorielab.com/burned/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

start counting macros

Nah can't be fucked.

I have actually done it before, it makes me way too food focused, it's too autistic of a thing for me to do.

Weighing everything out on a scale, scanning barcodes n shit. Nah, not doing that again.

>not gonna make it
Eat less till you lose weight and pray to brodin that you dont lose gains

the girl is anri okita, for anyone wondering

Similar place. Been lifting 2 years and never cut. Started off as skinnyfat.

I need to lose 15lbs but I can never commit to doing cardio

You dont need cardio to cut, eat at a 500-1000cal deficit and keep lifting weights

Sort of Off-topic, but how do you guys stay committed to a cut? I generally start off at like 20% bodyfat, cut down to 15-16%, then stop caring about getting lean, then end up back at 20% and regret it and want to cut again.

How can I just push through and stay on the cut down to 10% or less? It seems like it's easier said than done, because of how the mind-games start coming into it where you keep asking yourself "Why do I even cut" etc.

Help is appreciated.

Cut till you are 10-11%, after that slow bulk till you are 15~% again. You will always have abs and your cuts are short compared to bulking period if you cut at 1000cals.

count your macros you retard

Thanks straight to /gif/ for some jav honeys

Just eat less and adjust your diet according to how you feel Tbh

But really, getting extremely lean is a meme. Performance > """aesthetics""".

Eat the same but fast one or two days a week. Pretty easy

>can't count calories
IF

>Anri Okita will never perform in a Beast Emperor film.
Fucking end me.

doing god's work user

>1000 cal deficit

are you high user?

he said he only needed to lose 15 lbs, which means he's not that overweight and his tdee is in the realm of 2500-3000 calories. It's not recommended that you cut more than 15-20% of your tdee, otherwise you start seeing really significant losses in strength and muscle mass that you'll just need to regain later, and your workout recovery will suffer nontrivially. Whatever you do, don't drop below BMR. Use a tool like this to calculate bmr/tdee shit: www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/

Also cardio's easy af. You should be doing it anyways for your heart. Running at 8mph for 15 minutes (2 miles) as a 200 lb male in his 20's will burn about 280-290 cals. source: calorielab.com/burned/

~300 cals burned in cardio makes cutting super easy, since it means you only need to eat at a deficit of 200-300 cals for your 20% cut. The other upside is that if you do this kind of more intense running every other day, you'll be able to keep up with (if not straight up outclass) cardio bunnies in 5k's regularly. And most girls I've met (esp the fit ones that I would date) seem to think that even if you're strong as shit or have hella muscles, if you can't run a 5k you're just a fat fuck.

just as a clarification, when I say "whatever you do, don't drop below BMR", what I mean is, "don't eat less than your BMR if you're still working out and don't want your workouts to suffer."

If you've a purely sedentary life with no workouts and you want to lose weight, eating below BMR's fine. Adding some activity would make a larger marginal difference, but it's worth noting.

Is it okay to eat peanut butter on a cut?

Clen/t3 cycle

>Let's say you've been lifting for 5 years, but you've never cut, and can't be fucked counting calories/macros, but want to get lean..

get some of the ol' testosterona and trenbolona

You need to have a day where you eat double the amount of calories you're cutting to increase septin and in that day you just eat whatever you want.

>want the results, won't do the work

What you consume counts for something, but what you allegedly want to accomplish involves HOW MUCH you consume.

So either count shit and do your fucking homework, do a lot of cardio on a regular basis, or just don't be lean and keep making excuses for yourself.