Best way to loose muscle and fat?

I actually want a way of loosing weight without winning muscle. All my fat goes to thighs and butt, but not to the rest of the body :S
Is there any diet?

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-1-13
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3411406/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I actually want a way of loosing weight without winning muscle
cardio, long distance running to be more specific

you can't spot reduce

show feet

eat less

thats it

>All my fat goes to thighs and butt

you won the genetic lottery but dont realize it

Learn to spell "lose" and "losing" correctly.

Then just go on a diet. You can't spot reduce. You lose weight as a whole instead of in specific areas.

If you're a woman, just fix your diet and do cardio.
If you're a man, could you please stop posting baiting pics to get attention? It's starting to get annoying.

post benis

Why would i be baiting? pics are mine and im asking seriously

show your rump

Because this place is not fucking /lgbt/ nor /soc/ for fuck sake. Do you think we're dumb, taking your pic legs closed with a little short to show how feminine you are?
Look I'm gonna stay respectful, if you want attention, get yourself a boyfriend and good friends. Or seek a therapist.

i would just like to say that is not speaking in my name. i for one enjoy your pictures. post more

Rump is butt?

post picture of full body without bra while holding a small piece of paper with "Veeky Forums 07/27/2017" written on it, then we can discuss helping you

i never took nudes in my life, i wont start today

yeah but facing the camera in your underwear. you look nicely toned though. you don't have fat thighs or ass like you said

f they are toned i dont know how, because i do 0 exercise.

You are THICC
post more

Low carb diets reduce fat well.

nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-7075-1-13
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3411406/

>losing weight without winning muscle?
Why? Test increases sensations, libido, and orgasm in women.

Do you really think she's a woman? Summerfags are real.

Your stomach is still a problem..wtf you mean you only gain wait in your legs? Are u thirsty fucks blind?? Her/his body is a 5 at best..wtf

look at . your thighs aren't that much bigger than your calves. your legs look pretty skinny and you have a nice ass. you aren't at all fat but like i said, maybe post pictures in your underwear facing the camera so the ass can be seen better and also the full size of your thighs

My stomach isnt that chubby irl, i think its the angle, cause if u look here you can see its not that chubby :S
Anyways, at least im a 5 hehe :(

Cmon, op, you gotta start someday. Post your little butthole

Look in not fat..just let me cover my stomach teehee. You're chubby.. it's not a bad thing, but you most certainly gain weight in your stomach. In the op pic you clearly have what some consider love handles.. if your a trap..ill give you an 7/8..if you're a legit woman, my 5 still stands.

I am transgender yes, i didnt want to say it to avoid shitposting.

He got a man face, and he didn't show his shoulders cause they're probably broad. Thinking you're a woman will bring you depression op, wake up

>rating traps like women

I could tell that wasn't a real "woman" when he started posting pics of his legs in a down view angle. What is it with the traps on Veeky Forums and their obsession with posting pics of their legs in that angle?

Not really, but i wont fall in the bait tho.

Why not? They like it..and some are very dedicated. Let's not pretend we don't rate everything in our lives now.

Very easy to tell whether or not what you're looking at is a man:

Thanks to biology, if a woman isn't obese, their thighs/knees will never touch. If a woman has some meat on her thighs, they might touch further up, but the knees and right above the knees never do when they are standing with feet together.

You perfectly know you have a man frame. If I could tell you were a dude just with your bottom, it must be worse with the top.

Sorry user, but all those pics are in normal angles less this one

Notice how the original picture posted their feet are angled out so the knees don't touch, but look how much is touching higher up regardless.

It was easy on the first pic. Hips/waist ratio, thigh more muscular looking (even if it's fat).
And for your answer it makes them more feminine that's all.
You will very rarely see a trap posting his body full, because shoulders are the most recognizable sign to detect a man (for normies).

Thanks for the lesson. I just assume every woman is a man on here.

He's full of shit, OP stated above he was a transgender.

see

If im transgender its obvious that i will have male features? I didnt come here to claim im the more femenine being on earth or to do a r8 my body thread i came just to get a propper opinion about diet and i avoided saying im trans because some of u are so obsessed with us and seem to hate us as hell omg.
Post your body so we can all judge white knight.

>getting angry at a trap for trying to trap people

That's like getting angry at birds for shitting on your car

Loosing? What the fuck is a loosing? Learn to spell losing you fucking loser. Go back to school and start throwing up after meals. Become Stacy and win.

trannies, please go

Why did you need your pics for then? We didn't need to see your bottom to fix your "problem" of fat storing on your ass/legs.
Along with being a transgender your also weak, you can't even take responsibility for your shitty behaviour.
You want attention, go find yourself a fucking tranny chaser and stop showing you off on internet to feel validated.

This. I fucking hate Veeky Forums sometimes. Obvious attention whoring stays bumped if the attention whore is a trap.

No I'm not. It works. Look at the female skeleton compared to male.

Think what you want, the only one here shaming others body and not showing him's is you, im not afraid of showing my body even though i have to deal with retards who are going to body shame me only for my transender condition, i didnt come here for attention i posted my body and asked for advice like a lot of people do here. I only get critiziced to oblivion for being trans... ok.
Its obvious that in a thread we talk about my body i post my body, im not posting nudes or timestamps like the attentionwhores u beg every day to appear here.

Ok look maybe I've been too rough. I have nothing against transsexuals, but instead of posting pics on internet try to work on your confidence and find someone who will love you.
It can be funny to have some off topic thread on Veeky Forums, but we have a trap thread at lease once a day, it's getting tiresome.

Come on, stop being dumb, your problem was the fact you store fat on your bottom and you post a pic only featuring your bottom, it doesn't even make sense since we can't compare with your top...
Beside, you posted another pic completely off the subject.

>elbow
Traps pls go

Low-carb doesn't lose weight any fucking faster than a normal diet

Everybody knows that all fat is on elbows...
Why are you so obsessed with checking out all my body? Im only asking advice about my body and showing how my fat goes to thighs and butt. You acuse me of attentionwhoring and you are the first ones who want me to attentionwhore posting nudes, fullbody or timestamps.

Then post your fullbody so we can actually tell if you store all your fat on your legs

Eats less. That's all you can do, well you can eat cleaner, reduce sat fats, sugar, and sodium--if you don't drink a lot of water and do physical activity

For carbs stick to rice, oats, 8-9-12 grain breads (I eat 12 grain, it's actually p tasty and lots of healthy benefits)

A protein based diet is good for losing weight too

>stands on a chair
traplet

Because you look like a trap

Are traps gay?

well this thread was one giant disappointment

very feminine for a guy

An easy trick diet professionals won't tell you is to add a healthy proportion of 9mm rounds to your breakfast. You'll lose all the weight.

Post more pics already, faggot

Yes

Losing weight is easy. Eat less calories, but sustain nutritional intake.
Once you've starved yourself sufficiently your body will begin to use muscle as a source of energy.

Getting into an ideal size will take A FUCKING SHIT TON of actual work and diet balancing. Otherwise you are likely to crash and burn.

So it would be ideal to eat foods with high sources of overall nutrition.(every vegetable product) Then adopt a walking-jogging, swimming, and/or other cardio routine to keep your body in shape while burning calories.

Also please do more CORE exercises. Would bump you up from 5/10 to easily 7/10 within 10 months of doing these things.
Good luck!

All my fat goes to my legs and butt too

No

Maybe

>That's thicc
Heh

Running and keto. Keto is a no carbs diet.

Cis/Trans

Can you post your butt in, I really want to see it.

No, im sry

I don't know, can you repeat the question?

S O U T H
O
U
T
H

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

S E 5
E

very 'feminine'

Faggot post a full body pic. We all know you're a trap there's no point in trying to hide it now, just get it out of the way and post a pic. Also have fun with depression and regret when you get your dick cut off.