There is nothing wrong with crossfit

Fite me faggots. How's your Fran times? Just kidding, I don't give a fuck. Stacy on the other hand, is going to suck my cock dry to get the last bite of her proteinfor the day, semen is after all, paleo ;)

Veeky Forums was fun at the beginning, but it's starting to get repetitive. I don't know where to go now.

Go to your local crossfit box and snag a qt who can do double unders

Fucking disgusting jerk form

>never seen a crossfitter do a deadlift correctly

Enjoy you're herniated disks.

I like its supportive atmosphere and how it has inspired a number of people to incorporate physical fitness training into their lives, but trainer irresponsibility and the less-than-safe exercises prevent me from endorsing it.

Drop dead maybe? Faggot

the gym

them wrists and shoulders are gonna go snibbetysnad :DDDD

>trainer irresponsibility and the less-than-safe exercises
can you elaborate?

One trainer supervising a dozen people doing a random assortment of ballistic exercises, regardless of their gender, age, etc, to train for a sport they will never compete in.

Someone post the crossfit compilation webm for this guy

Coughs

1.No progressive overload
2.bad form
3. Ego lifting
4. Bad coaching overall
6.steronsss
7. No real mobility
8.each box is a shot in the dark
9. Expensive ass classes
10. Expensive ass medical bills

Trainer certifications standards are a joke, anyone with a free weekend can emerge the following week with Crossfit credentials.

The functional strength fad has also produced ridiculous exercises that carry serious risks for a laundry list of injuries, such as the jumping jack press, sumo deadlift high pull, and rebound box jumps.

So if you were to enlist at a Crossfit club, you would find yourself performing silly and potentially dangerous exercises under the supervision of a coach who may or may not possess the requisite knowledge of a personal trainer, all in the name of muscle confusion or whatever.

Worst form

wheres the 5

here

The one good thing about crossfit is that unlike a lot of fad fitness phenomena, it endorces and celebrates the requirement for genuine effort and dicipline.

However, crossfit is bad for a number of reasons:

1. The gyms areludicrously expensive. Three to fives times more so than standard chain full service gyms like gold's or LA fitness.
2. The trainers are under trained for the programs they are expected to teach
3. The programs are relatively ineffective, as they employ complicated, multifacited exercises and attempt to combine strength training and cardio. A program combining traditional slow and simple compound lifts and seperate high intensity cardio is much betfer.
4. It's just not safe. Even for an actual athlete, doing light weight olympic lifts for many reps and interspacing them with quick, high coordination body movements would be dangerous, and yet crossfit teaches this shit to kids and old people.
5. It did not create, but highly proliferated the "functional strength" meme. All freeweight exercises build functional strength.

Wat?

that's my goal body

I'm a dude

I already look like that

Noice.

>Being this new.

Explosive exercises (like oly or gymnastic lifts) performed for high reps are a one-way ticket to snap city. There's a reason oly lifters train triples, doubles, and singles with higher rep work focusing on strength lifts (deads, squats, OHP, etc). The explosive and full-body nature of the lifts means they are incredibly CNS taxing, so doing them for high reps means there will almost certainly be a breakdown in form, especially with untrained people. Which is the real crux of the issue: an oly lifter could definitely do oly lifts for reps (even if they never would, other than as a warm-up) safely, but that's because they have trained the proper form for years and can do much higher weights. If you take a relatively untrained person ask them to do an explosive lift for reps, their CNS simply can't handle it and the lift mechanics aren't ingratiated enough for it to be safe.

Do you think she likes green?