It's official, I am losing my hair

Should I let it go?

Yes, just buzz it off and save the hassle and your money.

:(

I don't think you have any choice in the matter.

shave it off

Balding faggot, I hate retards like you... "SHOULD I LET IT GO WAAAAAH I WANT MY MOMMY!"
Shutup and be a man, faggot. And use your common sense. Whenever I see a balding fag on the street, I stare that faggot DOWN! Then I steal his wife! Cause that stupid fag doesn't know if he should shave it off or not because he's WEAK! Weak ass faggot, die of AIDS!
So if i ever see you, imma beat your ugly bald head in and then you'll be begging me to stop. But i won't cause you're too weak to do anything about it!
Faggot idiot.

Yeah, but grow a beard if you can. Live the beardy baldy

*implies not cutting it doesnt save money* right...

I've never wanted to hit a face this much before in my life.

wear a wig

don't do this, people will make fun of you.

Edgy.

>don't do this, people will make fun of you.

so what if someone does, be a man and just beat the shit out of them

>ugly bald faggot with a beard and a wifebeater and an MMA tanktop trying to "fight" people

yeah, now you'll get even more ridiculed as you're now caught on youtube and worldstar getting your ass beaten down.

t. homo

>implies i am like that
sure thing kid

yeah, hood fights on youtube = clout

Just buzz it off or stay delusional
>pic related

i agree, shes cute as fuck

I've had some of my own hair loss/receding happening and I'm losing my mind over it. Is this just a "maturing hairline" or should I end it all now?

Started growing balled 3 years ago, went on finasteride pretty early on (before it was obvious to anyone I'm balding). Kept my hair since.
I went to a new doc a few days ago to renew my prescription, he was like "why the fuck do you need it? You're not even losing hair".
Stay mad baldlets. It's your fault for not taking precautions and pretending like it's not gonna happen to you.

Also my dick is perfectly fine

Also took minoxidil for about a year, i stopped because it was way too much effort. Lost some hair when i stopped using it but it grew back. Unless you're in bad shape i say avoid minoxidil

You look completely fine, dude.

This was about my situation when i started finasteride. A little bit of thinning at the crown too but only noticeable if you actually inspect it

If you have a good shaped head, start shaving it with a razor. If you have a weird shaped head, buzz cut and hats.

usually it takes years until it actually gets to a point where you better get a buzzcut
you can delay it with minoxidil and toppik. if youre very serious about it just get on finasteride
whatever you do just dont make you life around it because you will become a pathetic faggot who checks the hair of celebrities and blogs about receding hairlines to make himself feel better

Thats 100% fine. I dont think you realize how bad some people have it.

t. 21 and bald

that's a pretty normal thing, I lost hair in the same way a few years ago, and haven't lost any more since. If you're really worried you can get your blood tested, low iron is a common cause of hair loss that people forget about

That stupid slut probably gets tons of attenton and free shit just because she was born a woman and an attractive one. World is not fair.

Deal with it.

>a $50 clipper
>or thousands of dollars worth of various creams, tablets, and lotions that may kill your dick
It's up to you, I guess...

Just do what Kerry King from Slayer did. Put a massive tattoo on your bald head and grow a Viking beard.

Just shave your head bald and wear a hat all the time. The best you can do is just embrace it

Go see a dermatologist if you can afford to. They will prescribe or recommend products based on your specific type of hairloss. You might at least be able to slow it down.

>balding fast due to stress and lack of nutrition due to long school hours
>shave my head
>hate how I look without hair
>grow hair out
>hate how I look balding
>shave head
>hate how I look

Why the fuck isn't there a cure for balding yet? We can give men vaginas, give someone another person's heart, and can fix eyesight with fucking lasers but can't fix hair falling out? The first thing I do when I get money from work after graduating is prp, hair transplant, all the meds and shampoos that won't kill my dick and biding my time for hair cloning to finally come around. Once that comes I'm getting myself the best fucking hairline imaginable.

That or I'll just get a hair system depending on how undetectable and stable it is

Who hurt you?

That's not even a mature hairline lmao. What the fuck are you even worried about?