Boogie is going to prove all of you wrong and make it

Boogie is going to prove all of you wrong and make it.

Veeky Forums BTFO yet again. When will you apologize to boogie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eFSWFSLQQd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fixing your blood sugar is not all you have to do to "make it"
The only thing he did prove is that he can lose weight in an extremely slow pace

Fuck off Boogie. stop shitting up our board with your pathetic attention whoring attempts.

didn't care before but now I hope he dies on the operating table as well.. so he's got that going for him at least.

He should try soylent diet

youtu.be/eFSWFSLQQd4

what the fuck is this video senpai lmao

We know it's you Boogie, kindly fuck off.

I thought his surgery was 2 days ago?
did he not die?

>actually started diet
>losing weight
>getting healthier every day
So why exactly he lied for years about how he can't lose any weight?
Fucking retard.

It was"delayed", probably indefinitely.

I'll leave an apology note on his shoes

really makes you think...
If he get's the surgery i legitimately think he'll lose SOME weight ~100 lbs, but i think hell """plateau""" again

T H I R T E E N

D A Y S

>he will be losing weight for a few months
>plateau
>start giving up, back to old ways
>balloon up
>mon visage quand

He will never be fit, he might end up skinny or skinnyfat dyel faggot.

He will never make it

DAMN! yet again this piece of lard proves Veeky Forums wrong fucking sore losers

who else here thinks hes so fucking based?

*high fives*

If losing weight is "making it", we're setting the bar pretty fucking low, lmao.

If having muscles is "making it", we're setting the bar pretty fucking low, lmao.

it's like when a drug addict family member stops using and all of a sudden their "accomplishment" is right up their alongside their siblings actual accomplishments like graduating, landing a great job, winning an award

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

7Is this samefag shilling? The possibility about the authentic existance of such exhilaration about a complete sack of lard on Veeky Forums baffles me

Oh lord Zyzz and Scoobert come to aid in these twilight times

Honestly just leave them to it. They're all a bunch of autists who shit post for attention. And sometimes they're generally misinformed retards

If having a good social circle, a beautiful girlfriend, a stable, fun and well paid job and a godlike physique is "making it", we're setting the bar pretty fucking low, lmao.