>protip: i'm right

achievable natty tho

>those traps
>those delts

Just no.

Am I getting close brehs?

You should change the u to h on your underwear

is that tinytrip? he's like 5ft5

It is/was a tripfag called OCB years and years ago.

lmao

No its not Tiny. That guy was named OCB

I feel 90% of the people on here have never even lifted once and just ask if [insert image] is natty. Seriously if you don't know you should just jump off a bridge desu. You serve no purpose in the world

Here's his routine he used, if anyone's interested.

He wasn't natty though, and it also doesn't include what kind of progression he used.

Nipples are a bit too high. Work more Pectoral pull downs.

What do you mean by progression?

he bulked natty and then took cutting agents, t. my memory

Shhhh, it doesn't fit the narrative of faggots who need to believe muh gear is the only way

This. Don't you know lifting and dedication is too hard?! I have to quit, this is too hard for me, what's the point of even trying.

Or

This, don't you know lifting and dedication is hard?! I have to take shortcuts and justify my doubios decisions at every possible moment.

It's possible, but "achievable" is probably the wrong word. You need to be given amazing genetics first

good development but shit posture, work on that

Damn it! Best it again! And if it weren't for you meddling kids and your stupid dog I would have gotten away with killing your mother in her sleep if you didn't reply to that post.

Just so you turds know most of the routines you see alongside trip photos are fake.

Ok faggots, i remember the day he posted this picture thanking Veeky Forums with scooby cheering him up and all the possible jazz.

He posted his diet, his routine and said he ran a clenbuterol cycle for the last part of the cutting. But all the mass he gained is sure achievable natty.