It's just bait posted to make people self conscious about their calves

makes me laugh everytime lol he looks so scared

YOUR 1RM

>this post

Time for some real cringe

Holy shit, that was close.
What a fucking idiot.

The leg press seems to be the cringe machine

will that ever heal? like will you ever be able to walk again without crutches?

And of course the classic

NOOOOOOOOOOO. WHYYYYY?????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>h3h3 after escaping the camp

I thought it was a woman at first. Also, I hate how the guy keeps locking his knees.

F2M trans? He looks really feminine.

"He"

my very literal twink/bottom roomate from college looks so much more manly than this...guy(?)

>guy

I hate trannies so much

MANLET AHAHAHAHAAAAAA

>my very literal twink/bottom roomate from college
d-do you have any pics

What the hell? Context?

From a tinder thread. user TRIED to get that pussy.

no matter how many times i see this I never get used to it

I can't even watch these. I'll go through gore threads on /b/ when I'm feeling edgy but these are so fucking bad..

What is cringe in that pic?

I always get a weird feeling in my knees watching those. I think it's their pain echoing across time and space...

i don't get this. it's just some guy turning his head when he sees some gym autist taking a picture of him. what's the deal?

He probably forced everyone else to stop what they were doing by taking every plate in the place just to do that stupid shit.

why the fuck is he pulling her chin

He's dyel af and looks terrified kek. It's funny and cringe.

totally bro xD

>autobots_rollout.gif

Holy fuck man, I just don't know what to expect anymore

>weirdly attracted to his body
>but then, that face
I uh, I just don't know anymore. Get me drunk and horny enough and I'd probably pound his axe wound, though.

gave me a giggle

AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT!

that's the best place to do ohp user. wtf?

Hahaha

i thought we were supposed to be cringing at his laughable form and weightbelt while OHP'ing less than 1 plate

Not smith machine?

Spotting?

gay

>Hahaha
Fuck back to rebbit.

me neither, I've never clicked on one of those and I don't need to. I think just seeing it would make me cry

sweet fucking shit that looks painful but then again what did the guy expect?

Every time I fucking chuckle at this disgusting shit and then he smiles back at the camera and I feel like I was literally raped.

Hes wearing autism shoes

>not getting a chin spot for deadlift PRs

Never gonna make it user.

dude. DUDE................. THOSE ARE CHIN UPS.

Saw something really bizarre today at the gym. Not sure how to explain, so I drew a shitty picture.

I've seen some fucked up shit on the internet in my time..But this, something about this is just so disgusting and unnerving.

Chucks aren't autism shoes. You're thinking of New Balance.

I can hear it and feel it.

>body oriented in this direction

fucking lol. cause people can turn their heads 180 degrees right? thanks for that clarification

I've been wanting to snap a picture, but so far I've had no success. My club has a pretty strict no pictures policy, and I'd rather not get booted because I took a picture of an idiot.

There is this guy at my gym who is a walking stereotype: full on DYEL mode, gloves, ANIMAL cutoff t-shirt, long compression shorts under smaller mesh shorts, those ridiculous vibram toe shoes, backwards baseball cap, wireless over-the-ear headphones, and a gallon jug full of something red. Every time I see him. And it wouldn't be complete without him overloading the bar, performing half squats, then being a phone jockey for 10 minutes.

I've seen it happen. But I wanted to ensure that what I was drawing was not some guy doing straight arm pulldowns.

>be new in a gym, do noob shit
I lifted my legs the last time I was struggling on a bench rep... baka. Luckily my friend kicked me in the vagina so I remember it.
>click on these threads
>hope I don't see me
:(

I do this when its slow... never again.

was the pulley really that high? because that looks an awful lot like a woodchopper

OHP in squat rack is okay so long as the gym is quiet or there are other racks that are unoccupied.

It's douchey to ask someone to hurry up squats so you can OHP or prevent someones from squatting for OHP

Lol using thr Smith machine for anything but testing antigravity moonboots

Yeah, something very similar to this one.

The safety catches allow one to go heavier without a spotter, all without taking up space on a bench or rack. I fail to see the problem.

I understand the right but what's wrong with the left?

Looks like they were just using the lat pull down for triceps pushdowns, maybe they couldn't find the regular attachment.

Say goodbye to his shoulder cuffs.

Yeah, it was painful to watch. I'm not sure what he was trying to accomplish.

No, he was facing away from the machine with straight arms.

>looks an awful lot like a woodchopper
This.

take me to snap city

No, but I can see how it may look like that in the drawing.

Hold your arms out in front of you, parallel to the ground and palms down. Now imagine trying to grab a bar that is behind you at shoulder level, while keeping both your arms straight and palms facing the floor.

In anatomical terms, his arms were in extreme extension.

and this is cringe why?
am I missing something?

Look how many plates he's using

It's more physical cringe than "look at this faggot" cringe. I thought his legs would bend backwards.

>circumduction

this term isn't used. It's external rotation/internal rotation.

t. exercisesciencegrad

You're retarded OP

I chose the image to reference the top middle image.

But circumduction and internal/external rotation are entirely different movements.

loooooll

this makes me so fucking nervous

Where exactly is one supposed to OHP? I've never seen anyone OHP more than 70 lbs outside of the rack.

Has anyone ever seen this one in action?

The best place is probably at the power rack if your gym has one.

The squat rack is fine, but realistically you should also be able to power clean what you OHP, so you just need a barbel.

more like a crunch machine

>wood chop

all this time i thought people were just doing retarded push downs when i saw this.

Jesus tittyfucking Christ. That was painful to read. Wtf my dude do you really talk like this?

if you look up youre more liekly to finish the lfit

My theory is it's our brains seeing that, and the only way it would see that, historically, is if it happened to yourself and you were looking at it or watching someone else right there doing what you're doing, so the brain was used to self-evaluating possible/present injury based on sight, and so the signal we feel is our muscles and nerves kinda doing a diagnostic to make sure that our body isn't injured

Any thoughts anyone? Empathetic pain seems possible too but I dunno

Gerald Broflovski

>Chucks
>autism shoes
pick one