Gf/wife weight gain thread

Who here had gf or wife gain weight, and what did you do fit? Leave them? Getvthem to workout? Starve them? Post stories

That is so depressing

Exactly. I think this is a well needed thread

>gf

We all gonna make it don't worry

I honestly prefer right.
She looks like she could take a couple of loads in her without complaining.
Just thinking about her being my slampig makes me hard as fuck

you're disgusting

Thank you, sir

I've always found that woman have to decide it on their own. You can try and steer them to a physical hobby and support them, but they will get super offended if you even mention their weight.

>who here had a gf or wife?

Gf was 5'5" 120lbs when we met. Over the years she got up to 145, and not in a good way (all stomach and face).

I tried everything - getting her to lift with me, encouraging her to eat better and avoid dessert. At the end of the day, i just started resenting her, being mean to her and not wanting to have sex with her anymore and she got depressed and lost a lot of the weight. It was the only thing that worked.

>starving your wench of the chap encourages the daft bint to shift her bulk.

Top shout mate.

just get fit and show her you have options, nothing motivates a woman to get in shape more than when prettier women start mirin her man

my gf lost 80 pounds and is quite fit now
>what did you get her to do
i started off by dating someone who had confidence in themselves and the desire to improve themselves. i didn't do anything to her. she was just fat from being young and stupid about food

tl;dr date girls with good work ethic

I never had an overweight gf

Most of my relationships ended because the girls were really insecure and I fully acknowledge I made them feel this way, but I can't say I regret it. If I stayed, it would have become a toxic relationship. It often got to me asking a question like "wanna go for a run/rent a bike/go for a hike/learn how to squat" and if they refused to take part in any physical activity for 2-4 weeks, I'd leave them.

Take care of yourselves anons, you're the most important person in your life, don't get dragged down. You'll meet someone that appreciates your arrogance.

this, gf only buys new clothes because the old ones are too big

>She looks like she could take a couple of loads in her without complaining

Being too fat to move or feel a dick in you is, in fact, one way a woman can get fucked hard repeatedly without complaining. A better way is to be thin and also enjoy sex.

The wordplay, my lord!

this is now weight gain thread

All she did was breath out

GF is 5'0" and 90lbs, she could use a few extra pounds and a little work at the gym.

I unironically prefer the right one

some girls arent made to get fat

I did. She was already not super skinny when we met, but she had pics of herself from just a bit before when she was skinner. Just said she was busy with school a lot lately etc so it was hard to keep up but she loved working out.

Once we started sorta coming together, I realized she never wanted to do anything. Eventually she was like you know I never liked working out, and I dont want to.

She gained about 15 pounds id say. Maybe more never asked cuz well... But anyway she was only like 5 foot as is, so she was a small girl.

How did I end it? Well when you cant get it up, its kinda obvious. To be honest I was not super sexually attracted to her in the first place, it was one of those she was just a super cool chick so I tried to make it work, but after that it was kinda dead. I saw where it was going.

kek, have a (you)

get fatter

my bf left me after I gained 20kg. I lost the weight and then some and now he wants me back. I get that he left me for another chick but no way in hell I'm taking him back though I loved the guy at some point.

Him leaving me was not what motivated me. I've always been very conscious of myself and worked out. I just needed the right education and tools to do it. Would had appreciated if he didn't nag me and leave me but supported me instead.

when you're trying to get someone to better themselves and they don't do anything, support sounds like nagging. 20kg is a huge amount for a woman and completely transformed your looks.

>user roleplays as a woman on the internet episode #42294392

them quads

Breathe.

> still has no tits

Have him break up with his current girlfriend and just never actually get back with him.

Please explain how you can "support" your gf into losing weight without "nagging" her.

I'm genuinely curious

Is she taking the picture with her nipple?

He said I should be -10kg in a month. Or that I should do more sports. After work I went on bike rides to the sea and back (hoping that cardio would fix this), invited him to come along but he never went with me. Brought home stuff I begged him not to.
I do get that 20kg is a lot. Felt a lot of shame about it. Felt a lot of despair for not being able to shift the number on the scale.
No matter what, I am not getting back together with him. I would destroy him slowly about his flaws which he could change if he wanted to and which I accepted fully when we were together the first time.

My cutie pie wife is gonna get pregnant some day and I really hope she doesn't stay chubby after

If you see that she is trying and wants to lose the weight, don't focus on the failures. Say that you believe she can do it. For me it was never really about wanting something bad enough, it was about reeducating myself. He could not give me any solid advice but you guys can as you know what to do.
If she does not ask you for help or does not want to change I'm not sure there is much you can do user.
Showing her that prettier chicks dig you like another user mentioned also might be an option. Grills are weird and sensitive about that kind of stuff. We must pretty much teach ourselves not to be intimidated by women which we consider superior to us.

I got one of them pigs that squeals at you when you open the fridge door

My fiance gained about 10kg over the span of last year, but she's started going to the gym with me in the evenings now. She's been a gym member for a while, I think it was a matter of getting the right program.

Important thing is the food. I do all of our cooking so I make sure we're both getting the calories we need. She probably still snacks at work though, otherwise she'd have probably lost more weight by now. But any progress is encouraging so don't focus on the negatives.

>kg
>to the sea
LONDON?
O
N
D
O
N
?

>The total energy cost of pregnancy has been estimated at 77,000 Calories [2]. Over 9 months this averages out to 285 Calories per day.

UK recommendations call for an extra increase of 200 Calories per day - in the 3rd trimester only. However - this does not account for underweight women, or those who continue their physical activity during pregnancy.

She should not get anywhere near chubby in the first place.

If you do anything that could be inferred as including any reference to a deficiency a woman has, she takes it as an attack.

You can't.

user's bf probably tried to help her and she just shat all over him. She said she was always conscious of her body yet managed to gain an entire fucking pl8's worth of lard on her. That takes sustained effort.

My gf is overweight. Not by a lot, but she does have a pot belly. Which is a shame, given that she has a beautiful face and curves that drive me mad. We've been together for almost two years and she's been really insecure for the whole time about it, crying regularly in periods of stress and stuff like that. I tried to get her to work out, but it never worked so far. I love her too much to ditch her for such a small thing. Lately, though, we started discussing of our future and she said something to me that might mean something is turning around, that she didn't want to be a fat mom.
She's starting with a weightlifting program and a cut as soon as her exams are over.

she should get you a bunch of moths that fly at you when you open your wallet

This is so, so common with women these days. A woman I work with must have gained at least 30lbs in the last year alone. I've seen pictures of her when she was in uni, which was only 3 years ago, and she was fine as hell. Now you would barely recognise her.

>husband married me at 225 lbs 3 years ago
>had a baby after
>husband helped and supported me when I said I wanted to lose weight
>hit 173 lbs and no longer obese anymore
>he's lost 60 lbs himself supporting me and is 5 lbs from a healthy bmi
Still have a long way to go.
But getting there.

Looks fake

>173
>no longer obese
user please

>want gf to be thicc pawg
>has too much self control and awareness that she stays petite
I'm not conplaining.

Sounds like your ex is a real gains goblin. Good on you for not taking him back.

>metric system
>daily bike rides to the sea
>London

I don't think that's how it works, user.

Btw how many miles is the nearest trip to the beach from London? Just curious. Mine were 30km x 2.

>If you see that she is trying and wants to lose the weight

That's easy advice to give. If she's decided herself and actively trying, you wouldn't need to nag her at all.

>If she does not ask you for help or does not want to change I'm not sure there is much you can do user.

Agreed, but what if she is constantly complaining about her size but refuses to make any effort to do anything about it? This seems to be the case with a lot of Anons' partner.

Unless you're 7 ft tall you are still obese. I'm a 5'9 male built like a fridge and I only weigh 170

>t. shiny white night

I'm in the same situation as you, but she's 5'1'' and 95lbs. She thinks exercise is boring but would do a sport. I do BJJ, but she says she has no interest in trying that.

My ex gf gained weight because of the stress of nursing school allegedly. Broke that shit off asap. She was 5'2" and reached 170lbs. Good riddance desu. She was clingy, cried over stupid shit, and she sucked at sex though to her defense, I was her second (ex amish so I believe it)

It was actually the other way around.

Guys I need help.

My girlfriend of 2 years is slowly amassing large amount of weight.

All she does is go to work,eat, take naps, and then repeat. Her diet consists of bread, chocolate nesquik, and any other starchy Bullshit.

Her mother never really was home to cook for her so growing up this was a staple. I tell her how bad it is but she gets angry and complains that She's fine and she grew up eating this. But whenever I mention it to her that 1she's eating very unhealthy food and that she's gaining weight she goes on the defensive. In my mind I keep thinking that me telling her is better than anyone else because I'm closest to her. She says she knows and she sees herself in the mirror but I feel like she doesn't care. I want to tell her to face reality cause I used to be a fat fuck and I'm really sad to see this in her but I don't know what to do. She hates the gym she found it boring when I took her. But I can't really find a place for outdoorsy stuff. We live in the ghetto with my parents (19yo brokefag) but she doesn't really want to do much except when she feels like it. Even when she has time she won't get out of bed for anything. What the fuck do I do??

Guys please Its killing me inside.
From the looks of it she went from like a 32 inch waist to 35. She fits my fucking gym shorts now and I have 41 inch hips and 34 waist

>Tfw gf needs to lose 10 lbs
Not even that much to lose but it'd make a huge difference.
Depressing, lads

I think it is a thing with a lot of people with a lot of stuff they would theoretically like to achieve but won't because of whatever that is holding them back. I like to think I do not have this mentality. I am a fighter and achiever by nature. I kept quiet and tried to resolve it somehow on my own.

I think a lot of fit guys are this way and thus have low tolerance when it comes to weaknesses. Which is I think something that you have to learn to work around. For instance, if she complains try not to get mad. Just listen to her without giving any advice and give a supportive "mmhm" once in a while. When she feels she can be safe around you she will be more accepting of your advice after some time.

jesus christ dude, you already know the answer get out now. 32" waist to begin with is pathetic.

You're only 19 man. Just ditch the dead weight (pun not intended) and go enjoy your youth as a single guy.

I wish I could go back to when I was 19 and do that

On the ass end of overweight, but not obese.
>5'5", 173 = bmi 28.8
I still want to lose another 38 lbs.
It takes time anons.

I know I still have a long way to go. And I have a rock of a support system (my husband) and the best reason in the world (my daughter). I don't want her to grow up fat like I did. I don't want her to have a fat mom she's embarrassed by who can't do activities with her. I don't want to die young from a heart attack and not see her grow up.

So I'll keep going. Because I'm not done yet.
But as of today, I weigh 52 lbs less than the day I got married. That feels pretty good and shameful at the same time.

Good job MILFAnon

In a few years your daughter's boyfriends will be jacking off to the thought of you

u're just a delusional fat cow, and if he didnt left u u'd still be a whale (implying ur not still)

take him back retard, he loves u, just not the fat u

you did the right thing, user

I wish I was brave enough to end my relationship

I actually would prefer to fuck the girl on the right . I don't mind a belly on a girl as long as shes plumped in the T and A area

ah look guise. a b8 on Veeky Forums. how cute.

I would still stick my sausage in that porky

Blimey Guv'na! Get a whiff 'a' dis wun heeya! *brap* indeed it is pungent, luv. *plays cricket* *BRAAAAAAAAAAP* Figs 'n' tossers! She be blowin' it agin ol chap! *toot* Giv'n me a sniffle of cod and chips

sauce on this girl?

would wifey after picture

ITT : millennial dicklets brainwashed by underwear marketing

This is one of the worst posts I've ever read and I generally find brapposting to be funny.

No faggot, it's men who look good enough to not get tied down to whores who think they can get away with becoming lazy and entitled after they find a chad to leech off.

Isn't Pierce a whalechaser tho?

looks like every retarded albertan redneck i grew up with

lotus save me from this place

Quintessentially British

Mfw my wife only gained 7lbs after having our child! 125 to 132 and she is losing it!

leave her, lift, get a job you like, and travel the world and breed with all the ethnicities.

This is the hottest thing I've ever seen

lol fatty

Wife put on a bunch of weight during pregnancy. She went from lifting heavy/soccer/hockey to just lifting.

I motivated her to lose weight by signing us up for a tough mudder 5 months after the kid was born. We also built a home gym in the garage and we're back to Ice Hockey 2x a week.

If you marry a girl who's hobbies are facebook, instagram, and "travel"

...you're gunna have a fat wife

why is this turning into thicc thread?

pls stop being so thirsty, Veeky Forums

When we started dating my gf was around 135-140. Over the first two years she got up to 180, stayed there for a while, then started cardio like crazy and got down to 150. Since then she's gotten back up to 160-165 from lifting. Do you think she's gonna get fatter as time goes on or should she stop lifting? Advice pls

GOMAD?

I wanna dick down your slave

Get off tren you faggot

im 100% serious