/fat/ - "The True Path" Edition

Previous Thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

telegram.me/joinchat/COUu9DywOL_KeJIrvW1IsA
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does anyone else save/watch fat shame content to remind themselves of their own fatness?

How do I lose weight but maintain energy? I work a manual labor job for 12-14 hours a day. My group usually goes to Mcdonalds or braums, and if I don't eat much food I'll be exhausted and slow for the rest of the day. What are my options?

Nah I just took a shirtless pic of myself and set it as my phone wallpaper. Have to look at it every time I sit on my fat ass

On your off day cook a bunch of food and save it for the week

Nah, i can see from my face that i'm fat.

CONFESS MY CHILDREN

>I work a manual labor job for 12-14 hours a day
How are you fat in the first place

>I work a manual labor job for 12-14 hours a day
>still fat
How?

Guess i'm having salad for dinner tonight....

Can't you just bring a cooler to work and pack your own food?

I missed the timeframe I usually exercise at (fell asleep reading next to my dog) and appear to have lost all motivation for today. Send help.

I don't know. I eat like a pig

Probably a solid idea. Any ideas on food thats filling and gives energy but isn't trash for you?

Look up slow cooker recipes, specifically chillis and chicken recipes

Accidentally ate 30 bananas yesterday

Eat less at McD and drink a lot of water.

or meat and veggie stews. try lamb, chicken and beef as a meat base. Works like magic.

OVER-ATE 300 CALORIES YESTERDAY
GONNA RUN AN EXTRA TWO MILES TODAY

I'M GOING TO RUN TO CULVERS AND CALORIE THIEVE ON TWO BUTTERBURGERS AND A CEMENT MIXER AND NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME

I've cut down from 245 to 180, should I start a slow bulk to finally get some muscle on me? 180 lbs, 6'. My scale says 16.6% bodyfat, but I know scales are questionable as far as telling bodyfat

My bf brought me an eclair while I was at work yesterday and I couldn't resist. Then my family ordered Chinese for me without asking... it was steamed vegetables and shrimp with "brown sauce" so it wasn't too bad probably but I ate a fried egg roll and a fortune cookie too

>be me
>google culvers
fucking christ i'm hungy now
thank fuck i'm not in the midwest for the summer
jesus christ america

You shouldnt be upping your weight at that height, you want to be somewhere around 77kg with muscles +- few kg I'd guess. Going well past 80 at 6 feet is getting fat and bloated. Just eat clean and lift.

bulk? do you even lift?

Been lifting off and on for two years, but I've been consistent for the past 6 months. I've made some strength gains, but I've been eating only 1600 calories a day so muscle gain will be difficult on this diet lol

What will happen when we get Veeky Forums?
I don't want to leave /fat/

>Apple
@Apple
wingdingsApple

I wont have internet access tomorrow so i am going to weigh in early so i don't get da boot.

Mochii

Then you stay and give advice.

user, I'm sorry to say, but it does not look like you lift at all. A bulk will do you no good. With the right macros and routine you can build muscle easily even on 1600 kcal. Maybe other fitizens can back this up.

i'm 6ft, 187lbs. i hope to god i wont have a fatass belly when i get to oyur weight

dw bro
once a /fat/bro, always a /fat/bro
and i mean that in terms of spirit, i am by no means advocating living an unhealthy diet and lifestyle forever

I had whipped cream with my protein pancakes, I'm going to eat meatballs with gravy and potatoes for dinner, and I bought chocolate candy.

I also put some carbs in my pre-workout shake.

Ye its legit, you can look around current body threads to see how lean people at 6' get and they mostly hover around 75-79kg.
Just hope he likes cottage cheese, chicken, oats, tuna and whey.

what the fuck is this shilling about oats?
I understand that it does have a bit of protein, but the setback on carbs AND calories is very significant too. Except for being very filling and having decent fiber, I don't see the benefits?
Someone give me the redpill on why oats are GOATZ ???

whats your lifting stats mate? I'd cut a lil more

Post before and after pics and motivate people.

Ya gotta get fiber dude, you can't just eat fat and protein without fiber

Well actually nevermind, I did it in the end.

>3000 calls by 1
I want off this ride

That a lot of eating user what did you vore.

When does one graduate from /fat/? been comming here on and off since 260lbs 6"1 currently at 180lbs. Still look like a fat fuck because of loose skin

you graduate when you don't look like a fat fuck to yourself.

>all i've eaten for the past 3 days is 3 eggs and 2 slices of sausage

help. for once I'm not eating too much but now I'm eating too little

Als ob die 150 ml Jägersauce nur 60 kcal wären...

are you literally Hitler?

you never leave. Pic is me. You will always come back to motivate others.

That actually makes me feel a lot better.

I don't want to use the word plateau but my weight shot up this week while eating on the same deficit/doing the same workouts. I want it to be muscle gain with my water weight finally settling, but I feel like I must be "cheating" myself even if I don't mean to.

How tall are you? My body () looks like yours at 200lbs but with slightly bigger & loose tiddies and less stomach width

>fiber
Something oats have little of. Take the brap pill and eat legumes.

6'4''

Damn I'm mirin

Got loose skin?

>Culver's
Top tier taste lad. Whenever I have the rare burger these days it's gotta be Culver's. No idea how they ended up in Arizona though.

had a lower body lift (around the waist and inner thighs) about 4 months ago. Upper body lift is scheduled in 3 weeks. After that I will be free of bitch tits.

oh it's that rolls royce operation guy. good job, user but a daily reminder not to allow yourself to get fat.

That's deep man.

telegram.me/joinchat/COUu9DywOL_KeJIrvW1IsA

How much does that all cost?

yeah, it has become my biggest fear ever since. After that short rush of "holy fuck I am thin now" is gone you start getting really self conscious about your body. The mental aspect of it all is often downplayed. The operations, people always asking about lose skin, the scars. You better be tough and not let it get to you.

I broke today brothers. I had a double whopper w/cheese, fries, and a coke. (medium). ITS 1,670 CALORIES!!! I wanna die.

about €35k combined

jfc
Was any of it covered by health/mutual insurance or something?

Yes.

It's back to chicken, broccoli, and cottage cheese tomorrow though.

I have no energy, i'm always tired and constantly fatigued
should I get some bloodwork done or something?

well you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to you know. I've gone down from 90 to 80kg and still prefer not to go into detail about it whenever someone from works asks me anything. It is like I finally don't want my life to revolve around my weight and I hate people giving me attention because of it. Must be even more tough for you.

What does your diet look like?
Do you workout?

chicken, fish, pasta, veg, odd piece of fruit
occasional burger or half a pizza
multivit every day
I do 45 minutes of cardio 6 days

>mcdoubles
>2 whoppers
>pint of strawberry cheesecake ben and jerrys
>coffee with half the creamer bottle poured in
>fries
>leftover pizza slices and calzone
>2 budweisers
I am not joking

>I am not joking
I hope you're memeing me

Stop the cardio.

Lift three times a week -biggest muscel groups.

Eat till your full. Only healthy food.

If you're running a big deficit that's normal, eat more or start doing uppers if you can't handle feeling tired.
>Stop the cardio.
Shoo shoo heart attack fairy.

Why don't you stupid nigger faggots just fast for like a month and get thin ez as fuck?

I fasted for 22 days, lost 13 kg and have kept all the weight off

Stop being dumb and start fasting

>fast for a month
>lose weight
>eating habits and coping mechanism remain the same
>gain weight again

>cure carb/sugar addiction
>body becomes adapted to burning fat for fuel
>eat healthy for the rest of your life

nope, had to pay it all myself

atta boy

it does suck and people are incredibly nosy. They make up the wildest stories if you don't say anything. I've heard stories that some people swore that I abused drugs, others knew that I had a stomach surgery. Best thing I heard was I was having chemo therapy...

I was a NEET when I lost most of the weight, that was easy street
now I have a job and I just can't make it through the shift
also my sleep pattern is messed up from working nights and having errands during the day

don't get a job lads

for the first time in my life i do not even feel like cheating while dieting. like i've been trying to plan a cheat day for a month now. i see no reason to, though. the feeling of seeing that number on the scale go down is infinitely more satisfying than some pizza or taco bell. in any case, i have you disgusting fat fucks to thank for keeping me in check with these threads. keep it up, boys. (don't care about the women in these threads they disgust me hope you stay fat forever)

Well fuck I cant' afford that shit.

Im 6'3 and weigh 290. Calculatora say my tdee is 2600 but this seems super high. Am i wrong?

get it done, just to be safe. You also need to know what's going on on a deeper level in your body, not just assume it's because of a cut. You guys should get at least two blood tests done each year, even when feeling healthy, and go for at least two check-ups not justified by sickness.

No, not really i'm 6'4 265 lbs and my Tdee ~ 2750

I don't think I'm gonna die
I really don't like wasting people's time, especially doctors, on anything but urgent stuff

>start smoking
>hope to win genetic lottery and get one of the curable cancers
>get put on chemo
>???
>profit

sorry to hear that. Even without the option of surgery I would have kept on losing weight. Being fat is about more than just appearances, it is really a state of mind. I couldn't imagine going back to being fat for a single day. Only looking back you realize how damaged you were.

Im not the fatass trying to loose weight. Just fucking try it. What's the worst that's happens?

Yeah better without the fat, but, damn.

fat fucks

Is there a diet hard edition with a fat Wojack holding a lighter like Bruce Willis? If so can someone post pick..i need it

Had a perfect day...eggs for breakfast, fit smoothie for lunch...husband comes in, "Hey anonette, these Oreos taste weird, huh?" I ate 5 before I could confirm :(

Congratulations, one step closer to ham planet status

like 200 calories. Life goes on

Decided to just stop eating until I'm thin or die. Running everyday, bodyweight workouts everyday. My body is starting to be warm to the touch recently. I should really eat SOMETHING, but I am scared that if I do I will just fall back on old habits. This is maybe the 6th time I attempt to lose weight. I was able to get to 180lbs from 220lbs and managed to regain all the way back up to 235lbs, now I am fasting and I am down to 214, losing about 1.0 to 0.8lbs a day. My back, neck and jaw hurt. But if I give up this time I am ending it all. I'll do 50 calories of leafy greens a vitamin tablet and fish oil.

I'm pretty sure my husband is a sabatuer trying to keep my in braphog limbo..those Oreos didn't even taste weird, they were amazing...birthday cake flavor.

weighed 178.6 today after eating only 1 meal yesterday

1 lb lost but feel like complete shit. it's all worth it tho

This won't work. You will become thin like that, and then what? You should start eating LESS calories, not NO calories. You will start eating again when you become thin and you will become fat again.

For those who are weak willed and sad, I found a pretty good trick to controlling food consumption for the non-exercisers. A can of diet soda( i like dr pepper cherry) + a bag of 100 calorie popcorn will legit fill you up for over half the day. The caffeine from the soda is an appetite suppressant, and the carbonation makes you feel full. Coupled with popcorn, which also helps you feel full and is satisfying since you "eat" alot of it, you can easily trick your body into satiety for the majority of the day.

Obviously, diet soda prob causes cancer and makes you still get used to sweet things but lets be real, if you are too lazy to exercise you don't care about that shit.

>1 pound lost

That's great

>but feel like complete shit

That's bad. Losing weight shouldn't be awful, it should be something you adjust to, because you'll have to eat healthy and reasonably to keep the weight off.

wow, 100 g of straw berries are only 32 calories
a small banana is only 107

I'm rooting for you even if you hate me

>tfw banana allergies

desu I'm pretty weak willed and sad, I think they should just take it slow. Even if it takes a month or three to get to eating little enough that you lose weight, but it shouldn't feel like you're doing anything special by that point because you just slowly cut away all your bad habits.

I'm confused about my progress and need help. Started at 93kg and dropped down to 85kg in 7 weeks for what felt like very quickly. Between the time when I was at 87-86, I ate pretty poorly and didn't lift but still lost the usual amount. Now I'm back to lifting and I've gone back up to 86kg quickly.

No idea if its last week catching up or body just readjusting back into lifting.

I just hit 245 this morning , my starting weight was 299 and I was never able to loose weight before now.
I want to hit 200 by my birthday(new years eve)
How doable is this?