When was the moment that made you decide to go Veeky Forums?

When was the moment that made you decide to go Veeky Forums?

Seeing both my dad, grandpa and uncle go into the hospital in the same month due to bad diet.

when it was difficult going up and down the stairs

fuck man..

Finally getting a car so I didn't have to walk an hour and a half to the gym and back.

this

I was worried about my heart, because my chest hurt sometimes.

I developed an anal fissure, because my diet was shit.

I also wanted to know what it felt like to be able to see your own navel again.

I don't remember why I joined gym for the first time. On my second attempt I just wanted to be fucking shredded. Also there is stunning receptionist in my gym I have literally no chance to pick up with my current value.

I took /lits advice and started with the Greeks.

When my BMI tipped past the upper end of "average" for my age/height.

We're all gonna make it brah. Hold tight.

I just lift to forget.

as a kid when i got bullied.
never want to be the weakest.
I learned though that the majority of people today are in shite form and don't really do anything so anyone that goes to the gym 2x a week is in better shape than atleast 50%

Looked in the mirror one day and saw a fatass, too bad all the lifting in the world doesn't fix an ugly face...

My gf of five years dumped me. She didn't specifically say it was because of my weight but I'm sure that didn't help.

I was at the gym literally 30 minutes later. Dropped 60 pounds. Here it is almost two years later, I'm still down 50 and dating a nice cardio bunny.

When my arms and back were fucking sore for just carrying around my newborn baby for a few minutes.

Hung out with my family for the first time when I was 20. All of the males were shredded chads and I realized I had no reason to be the skinnyfat fuck that I was

You'll make bro

I used to have a bunch of excuses why I couldn't go to the gym.

>I'm busy with school
>I don't have a car
>I can't afford the membership/high protein diet

One day, I realized that none of those excuses were true anymore and I couldn't think of any new excuses. So I went to the gym and signed up. Then I realized I actually enjoyed lifting. Who would have figured?

When I thought to myself damn being shredded would be cool

the irony

Waking up the morning after binge drinking a pint of vodka and 8 tall cans of hurricane malt liquor and trying to blame the massive pile of vomit on the floor on my cat to my room mates.

That was a year ago, down 80lbs.

Was at Wal-Mart and as a joke went to shoot a giant inflatable ball onto the basket that goes like 25-30 feet in the air, jumped like 2 inches up tops, came back down, shattered my ankle. Recovering from injury realized how fat I had gotten, hated myself, now down to 175lbs at 6'2 And want to genocide fat people because the hate I feel for all fat people stems from my own self hatred

Another rejection leading to an overall lack of confidence. Decided to make myself more interesting, attractive, and confident.

after my 24th birthday

im kissless virgin, who never held girl hands romantically. I thought lifting would cure my autism and it kinda did or maybe evolved it into something else idk

Girls kinda mire me sometimes now despite still being barely out of dyel status but the emptiness is still there.

I just want a loving wife and raise children togheter bros

also this

while being on a lot of shrooms in the mountains in the middle of the woods i spoke to a big ass rock all covered in moss about matters concerning my life style and both my and the earth's future. when i got back home i stopped smoking [6 years] and started both eating better and working out.

I realize it's hard to believe but hey, it worked for me

found a stretchmark on my arm
washed over w immense disgust

I was sick of being the fat kid.
I knew I wouldn't get girls if I stayed the fat kid.
It kicked into overdrive when I was dating my ex because she was so far out of my league (turns out she was fucking crazy, so there's why) and apart from a few weeks of post-breakup fuckery I've been going strong.

At this point, it's a habit that I can sink a few hours into when I'm bored inbetween shitposting to feel productive.

January 1, 2017
.... I only lost 35 lbs and just maintained through the summer and didn't get muscles

Kek

You fucking monster

i got a physical and realized i weighed 20 more fucking pounds that i weighed last year.
it was time, i never EVER let myself get too fucking fat, but this time i 'll lose weight and gain some muscle

Making it brah

My buddy asked me take a weight training class with him for a semester, and then I just didn't stop. So I guess you could say he decided for me.

It just hit me and Im hoping to get some advice. Im very active but im 6'0 235 and I hate myself because of the way I look. Some is muscle but most is fat. How do I lose a lot of weight fast?

When I encountered Lord Zyzz.

I was a skelly who ran cross country and track in high school and college. After college I kept running for a bit, but after I stopped I realized being a skelly is only acceptable if you run 100 miles a week.

I thought my (ex)gf just wasn't a very sexual person. We watched 50 shades darker and she TRANSFORMED that night. I immediately realized I had to stop being skelly.

> get friendzoned by hot chick for months
> see her again years after at local festival
> "hey user how are you doing? You are still so thin."
> decide to leave Auschwitz mode

>When a DirectTV commercial with Rob Lowe came on and he was portrayed with scrawny arms

>Father says "thats what your starting to look like son, maybe you should break out my old weights"

>Little did he know I browzed Veeky Forums casually whenever /pol/ and /k/ were slow

>I was basically a ticking time bomb of gains

>Spent next two paychecks in brown rice, chicken breast, brocolli, protein powder, creatine, multi-vitamins, fish oil, milk, eggs, potatoes, pasta, foam roll, ab roller, etc.

>3-4 months of lifting 5 days a week bulking

>30-35 pounds of muscle and fat

I have a more commanding presence than my father now, I was always taller past 15-ish but really skinny, now I'm taller and bigger and hes getting older and fatter.

Hes trying to lose weight after seeing what I've done in so little time. Getting a power rack soon, don't worry I'll measure the cieling height and make sure the barbell will fit.

It helps the pain

i wish i was a lanklet

we're all gonna make it, user
if you become a father, be a good one
don't leave them.

To be able to pick 3 grocery bags instead of 2

when i got on the scale and it said 260.

>gf went abroad for a year.
>first love so I wanted to stay faithfull
>decided I'd start working out to deal with the frustration.
>got fit
>found out she kissed some dudes (probably more than that)
>broke up
>stopped working out
>slowly got fat
>clothes didn't fit anymore
>physical discomfort from weight
>social life gone because ashamed of appearance and shut in as a result

so I said fuck it and now I'm working out again and I'm slowly feeling better again [spoiler]although I still miss her and I haven't anyone else since[/spoiler]

>be me
>May
>end of semester exams
>click fit instead of lit
>see a funny thread about beta/alpha
>slowly realize all semester this has beta has been me
>deepsadness.jpg
>start SS

That was when I was 5"10' 140, now I'm 5"10' 152. Bi's have grown 2 inches. I'm gonna make it boys.

I can believe it. Psychedelics can lead to some strange revelations.

>Self-hatred almost making me lose my gf
>Looking at tattoos I wanted
>That feeling when you start to see results
>Reading Beyond Good and Evil and wanting to become a literal superman
>Wanting to replace drug use with something better

Went from being 6ft 90lbs to 140. I'm doing it. I wanna be at least 180. Haven't done any drugs besides alcohol in social gatherings and cigarettes (Gonna invest in a vape soon).

I noticed that I started going bald.

> at concert with my gf
> middle of the crowd
> She gets behind me and puts her hands on my shoulders, then backs off and says "nevermind"
> Later told me she wanted to sit on my shoulders to see the stage better but didn't want me to "get hurt"

It was that moment I realized how weak she saw me as, and it was a complete gut punch