YOUTH

Tyson Ballou is 40 years old and look like a 23 years old jock. He never got bald and his skin didn't age.

Francisco Lachowski is 26 years old and look like he is 17 or something.

HOW THE FUCK, they mantain their youth? What can we do to look younger? What's the secret?

Makeup + photoshop + good skin genetics

Futher Genetics

Genetics and taking care of themselves.

no alcohol, no drugs and no cigs. don't get sunburnt. stay in the shade or just never leave your basement. wash your face daily.

>no alcohol, no drugs and no cigs
to be clear does that mean doing these things will make me look older? because that's what i want

In their instagram, Tyson and Lachowski skin look as good as professional pics

I agree with the skin genetics, but some people are beautiful and age really bad like Brooke Shields or David Gandy

Don't smoke
Proper skin care
Avoid the sun
Stay hydrated
Shave daily
Have good genes

Old people look old because their skin lacks collagen. Basically if you moisturize daily, that can promote collagen formation, keeping your skin looking younger, longer.

I'm almost 30, and still could pass for 21. I have naturally oily skin, so that's why. Same reason "black don't crack" and actresses like Selma Hayek or Marissa Tomei still look 30 into their 50's

you'll look older but not in a graceful way. you'll just end up looking like some homeless meth-addicted slob

>wanting to look older
you probably look like a twink, how old you are?

Looking old isn't good, looking masculine is what you want it will make you look older in a good way

Idk about your boy Tyson there but the key to looking young into your old age is skin care and staying fit.

Stay hydrated, wear sunscreen (but a wide brim hat and long sleeves and pants are better), keep bf% low.

You know how people say "black don't crack" because it seems like black people don't get wrinkles as quickly? That's because their dry skin contrasts strongly with their healthy skin tone, giving them an ashy appearance. So they apply lotions like once or twice a day to avoid that embarrassing look.

You can do the same, buy a big tub of scentless moisturizing cream and slap it on you regularly. All over.

I like a midsummer nights cream from Trader Joe's but you can use whatever, just avoid scents because you're not a gay twink bottom as far as I know.

I am 27 and people think I'm 18.

I really don't know how to feel about it

genetics

Probably the incredibly retarded chinstrap and necklace combined with than most vacant expression I've ever seen. You look like an extra from a pauley shore movie.

Cheeeeeez whizzzzz

He's right, you know. You look incredible vain. You have a good body, you don't need this stupid smug look on your face and that cheap chain. (BUT ITS REAL GOLD I SWEAR DUDE).

>a wide brim hat and long sleeves and pants are better
Thanks for the tip, kid.

>have baby face
>28
>easily pass for low 20s
>at a party when I start talking to this girl
>super flirty
>blurts out she just turned 19 and bored she wants to be 21 already
>realize when I just turned legal she was playing with fucking legos
>have the weirdest vertigo imaginable just thinking about it
>fuck her brains out later that night
>get super vertigo again walking to my car leaving the party and her in a room when I realize she wasn't even alive for half my life

Thinking about this shit is weird

It matters not, the age of the vessel of your sons.

In other news. Holy shit you fucking pedo. How can you look at yourself in the mirror?

I've flipped most mirrors around

What moisturizer should I be using

i mean he looks like hes 32 which is good but he doesnt look 23 thats just stupid

the average 23 years old is already balding, tyson haven't lose a hair

Keep it clean ya u do look 17-22 range

You just look like an ugly sandnigger

>don't smoke
Fucking damn
>be randomly born to chain smokers
>live in smokey house for 18 years
>5'5 stunted growth
>oily shitty large pore skin
>play sports, stay sunburned
>be balding in early 30s

Gas all boomers

Did you tell her your age? I'm in the same boat, 29 but everyone always thinks I'm 21. Women my age are slags, and most the young ones are too (and even more vapid), but some of them still have some purity that I'm attracted to that the older ones simply don't.

You guys have to realize that looking younger is a shit thing lmao. You look underdevelopped for your age, that's all it means.

Genetics, INSANE amounts of validation leading to an extremely low stress lifestyle

Chico smokes and they all party hard

>27yr old kissless loser
>Go to hookers every so often
>They always ask for id because i look like a 15 yr old

I hate my baby face

Moisturizer and sunscreen.

>work on social anxiety, get fit by normie standards, develop some fashion sense
>take part-time courses at CC or straight up go back to school
>have sex with peak poon

How can you tell I'm middle eastern specificallly? Truth is I never been out of the states. Family is from Afghanistan I was born in Daly City, that's in San Francisco.

>billion dollar industry trying to make women look younger
>lel you realize looking younger is shit right?

Yeah shut up

Because we know what our own people look like. I could tell you were Arabic at the first glance (not that first user, btw).

Cocoa butter pretty fucking good. Am 29 now and everyone says I look like I'm in my early 20s.

I'm 32, my last gf was 19 and her mom was 36. No doubt it would've been weird if I looked older. The secret to youth is taking a copious amount of naps and lots of cardio.

Fucked a 19 yo girl that was into me thinking I was 23. I'm 31.

Sometimes I miss French class with the fresh girls at Uni.

wow, good post

Frankincense essential oil can also be added to your moisturizer for even more anti-aging effects.

This

I'm gonna let you guys in on a secret. Royal Jelly

>Tyson Ballou is 40 years old and look like a 23 years old jock

He looks at least 35 in this pic.

>implying what they upload to Instagram aren't professional pics made to look like they arent

>shave daily
Absolutely wrong
A beard will preserve your skin, especially against the sun.

genetics and hygiene (taking showers etc)

>Afghanistan
>Arabic

you are the typical little girl complaining you have freckles. it's something you'll just learn to appreciate further down the line

Same thing to us, mate, unless we're around the various muslim peoples a lot and learn the differences. For instance, I traveled a lot in Asia, so can tell the difference between a Thai, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, and so on, but haven't frequented the sand countries.

Can you tell the difference between an Englishman and a German by looking at them? A Swede or a Dane?