/plg/ Panzer Lifting General

I hate powerlifting and so should you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFhQmGfuZpY
youtu.be/4nTo8rjo-lM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love trappy and so should you

Actual powerlifting

isnt "trappy" just an actual girl who happens to be ugly enough to be mistaken for a boy

idk anymore man

I feel like Livia is a trap, but I also feel like Rafael was posting as trappy.

Either way I still want to put my tongue in her one way or another

>take raw rice
>toss in paprika, salt and black pepper
>fry in butter
>boil beef broth
>add fried raw rice
>cook
>add oil to pot
>cook until fluffy
>eat

christ almighty how do people have trouble bulking I just ate like 800 calories of rice as a snack

Who /peesintheirwaders/ here?

There's nothing I want more than to hold trappy in my arms

Sean and panzer together again. Weird.

I f*ckin hate sean

what the fuck I hate sean now

Who are y'all most excited to watch this year at BOB4?
I have a feeling some crazy shit is about to go down. I know Jeremy is about to take the 198 ATWR from Jessie. Any other predictions?

>using powerlifting as an excuse to eat like shit

Livia Cavalcanti may be a girl who is unfortunately ugly enough to look like a tranny, or may be an actual brazilian tranny, who knows.

"trappy-chan" however, is a short brazilian twink who beta orbited Livia Cavalcanti and pretended to be her on the internet because he has autism or is a repressed tranny or something.

I also kind of feel like shooting myself in the head now for knowing all of this

disgusting

First comp coming up in September last.

Bit nervous to be honest

>nervous about a non-sport

damn after sparrow pissed herself she really let herself go

Hey now....we can walk away with 40k payouts now so we can call it a sport lel

Well it is a wl comp so yeah

youtube.com/watch?v=wFhQmGfuZpY

you guys wanna see steroids in action

does anyone else feel like bodybuilding bro's who just go to the gym to pump out some sets to get a pump underestimate the actual time it takes to get a decent session done.

whenever i tell my normie gym bros that i take 2 hours or a little bit more they always look at me like im an idiot.

i assume that most of you who run a program that consists of multiple compound exercises take like 2 hours right?

not that it matters that much but it just irks me.

>i assume that most of you who run a program that consists of multiple compound exercises take like 2 hours right?
No.

I squatted, deadlifted, benched, and did rear and lateral flyes today in less than 60 minutes.

>ONE SINGLE CHANCE AT LIFE
>DAD DIDN'T GIVE ME STEROIDS AND TEACH ME THE CLEAN AND JERK AT 7 YEARS OLD
>DAD WAS HARDLY AROUND AT ALL

On 3-day texas method my volume day takes at least 2-3 hours. Recovery day takes 1-1,5 hours and intensity day takes 1,5-2 hours.

post more fat gook women

try 3

fake athletes

I make an effort to keep my sessions to 90 minutes, sometimes they go over by 10-15. When I did Project Momentum 2016 I was lifting for 2.5-3 hours per session, no fucking wonder I got hurt.

>Recovery day takes 1-1,5 hours

Dude what

You spend 3 hours per day trying to improve what I can do with no practice.

There is a good reason for this. Usually it is closer to 1 hour, but I have a thing for slavic-looking women and on wednesdays there is a gorgeous polak who trains at the same time as me, so I often stall just a little.

Wow y'all are fast. It def took me a lot less time when I was weaker but shit warming up takes me a full hour now for squat and deadlift.
Most days I end up training for 4 hours. Yea I guess I could rush it and drop my performance but it's not worth it to me. I'd rather be training than doing anything else anyways lol

my weighted chin is +65kg at bw of 85kg. PL total 605kg. nothing special

start with a bit fewer sets (like 4,5,6,7, respectively) for the first three weeks. then do a light week and do the three weeks with the actual sets. i personally dont do other direct stuff for my upperback so its easier for me

Are you really injury prone?

I go from 45 lbs to 405 lbs + on squat in less than 10 minutes.

How the fuck are your weighted chin-ups so strong?
The most I've ever chin upped was 120kg (100kg + 20kg)

I am 88kg now and my max chin is still only +20kg
I would like to rep +20kg desu but don't known how

Around 3 hours for me.

smolov jr for chins bruh

You need to try harder

>training
>taking over an hour to warmup

So I wondered who was more obsessed...

Unfortunately yes.
I can take 405 cold anyday bro. Our loads are very different.
How about you out lift any of my raw lifts in single ply and then you can talk?

>Using the archive to search for the posts of someone that primarily posted as user or had a different emoji in his name to compare to a tripfag
:thinking:

Sounds like you need to fix your shitty mechanics so you can spend more time training and less time laying on the floor with your foam roller.

>why do you think there is a space between his name
Sean always posts with a name. Never as user.

>Sean always posts with a name
Newfag detected

Bullshit. He takes his name off all the time. He's a fucking liar.

you are incorrect my friend

I've been here since 2013 and Sean has never ever posted without a name. Exception being when his name was banned for a short while, which hasn't happened in years.

>eat anything
>put fat on it

bulk solved

Okay pal. Enjoy your extra 4 hours per week "warming up".

He's responsible for the anonymous and the non-anonymous spamming of livia.

Volume sounds about right
Recovery shouldn't be more than 30 minutes, you're doing something wrong
Intensity shouldn't be more than 75'

Try supersetting whatever light accessories you do every session

I know for FACT that isn't Sean and is in FACT Rafael posting it under the guise of sean.

You are incorrect assuming I only train 4 days per week.
I just know that's not my issue because I'm one of the biggest technicians in the sport currently. It's the only reason I'm ranked really well rn. No I'm not going to disclose who I am.

They're both pathetic faggots.

Oh shit i'm so sorry didn't know we had a celebrity do you know trappy omg omg

My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed
Dried up and bulging out my skull
My mouth is dry
My face is numb
Fucked up and spun out in my room

On my own... here we go

I would like to refer you to And also, how would I do 2 sets of squats and then 3 sets of pressing and then 3 sets of chins (with prescribed 5 min rest between) and then 5 sets of hamstring / back-lying on table thing in 30 minutes? That's ridiculous.

I could do intensity day very quickly, but after squats I just need so long break so I take long break, no need to rush he pressing if I don't have to.

>I'm one of the biggest technicians in the sport currently.
It's a hobby. I hope you don't think that you're an athlete doing anything noteworthy.

>It's the only reason I'm ranked really well rn.
What fed?

>No I'm not going to disclose who I am.
I don't give a shit who you are. Getting really really good at football lifts isn't something that warrants celebrity.

If you're so good at bulking, how are you so weak?

Haha, ok trappy

Easy, you superset the chins with the squats and the first set bench and you only rest 2 minutes. Who says you have to rest for 5? It's low intensity day, if you need to stall to drool over booty do curls and shit with the leftover time
I used to do TM and I don't remember recovery day ever taking more than 40', and that only was then I was staring at booty myself

Rip tells me to rest for 5, I figured it was good to follow since I am actually going to failure on the chins. I will keep in mind to superset since it is low intensity, good to know, I just have never needed to do it quickly.

But this woman is something different man, she's mesmerizing. She even noticed I look so much at her, but I just can't stop.

Call it what you want but there are a lot of people that give a fuck about this shit and it's only growing more and more every year.
Ive set well over Elite in the USPA/APF/SPF
I'm not saying it makes any of us fucking Kardashian famous but to those that love the sport, yea it's a big deal when you get to meet "celebrities" like Ed Coan, Dave Tate, Burns Sweed and so on

>USPA
>APF
>>>>>SPF
>Counting
Mfw

At this point, my Volume Day on a three day TM takes about 4 goddamn hours. Not in the least because 485x5x5 squats, with 5 warm up sets, takes a good hour and a half.

This is part of the reason 4 day TM routines are a thing. They can still be effective, especially for more advanced intermediates, and some people might have work/family schedules that preclude being in the gym for half the day on any given day, and it's easier for them be in the gym for a shorter time on more days. I just happen to always have Mondays off, and S/B/D all on the same day is good practice for actual meets.

5 day routines are still shit for anything below an advanced lifter, universally.

The only reason the big names stay in this hobby is that they might get paid to do appearances, or they can sell supplements. Maybe they open a gym or train at one.

Assuming you're running gear?

>Rip tells me to rest for 5

Rip says to rest for however long you need to in order to complete the prescribed sets. This is what you do on the core lifts for sets of 5.

If you're doing some certain accessories partly as hypertrophy assistance (unweighted dips are a good example) for sets of 8-10, it can be handy to limit rest to 2-3 minutes.

What are your RAW lifts?

How do I pick deadlifts back up after a long hiatus? They're super weak and my form is terrible.

I also can't do more than 1 rep without feeling like shit and having massive form break down.

I need help :c

He says to rest for 5 minutes on the chins, otherwise I always rest what I need. Which is usually 5-6 mins for bench and 8-12 mins for squat, depending on how I feel that day.

How do you do your intensity day when you are so strong ? You surely can't do 5rms all the time?

Put some 45's on each side and pull singles to accumulate volume until you can handle doubles and triples.

Warm up more thoroughly and get stronger over time like the rest of us.

>5-6 mins for bench and 8-12 mins for squat
Fuck and I thought resting 3 mins is really long.

I was strong but then I took a hiatus and got not strong
What should my first session back look like?

Gonna be working off RPE instead of percentages because I have literally no idea what my max is and I don't want any fatigue or form break down from beginning.

>not knowing how comfy it is cuddling with a belly like that

Figure it out.

Put some weight on the bar and pull it for a bunch of low rep sets. When you get tired, stop.

Wait a couple days, then do it again with some more weight. Rinse repeat.

Start really light and get your form in order, then build up the weight. Basically, just pretend you just started lifting.

youtu.be/4nTo8rjo-lM

Since when was Weezer better than Radiohead

Rate my form bros

Looks 10/10 to me

Looks like you should spend less on autistic powerlifting gear and de-twinkify your shit so you can squat 300 lbs without looking like the letter S.

Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm-Flailing Tubeman tries to squat

But that's 400lbs

For all we know that was his 20th rep at 400lvs and 160lbs bw

Because that's exactly what it was...

He looks like shit. There is no upper back tightness at all, and little muscle to speak of.

Let me guess... your bench is 225?

260 actually

Try two hours twice a day.

has anyone tried the 3x5 instead of 5x5 on VD on the Texas Method

did you get results

Officially dropped out of uni haha

I didn't even finish sixth form

>max out today before vacay
>add 50lbs to squat 1rm
>add 20lbs to deadlift 1rm
>add 0lbs to bench

Th- thanks Ripp

Dogshit. Got it.

How about you quit trying to be an elite superlifter and actually put on some muscle before you snap your shit

And I officially dropped a norman khan into the toilet

You're welcome.

Delete

You don't tell me what to do, hah

Reliving your own birth every day

thicc

Majin Boo?

I woke up this morning wondering if anyone else missed Trappy! I'm glad I'm not alone friendos

Fuck off sean with his name off