il start it off with an absolute classic

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39368935/#39371803
i.4cdn.org/fit/1501034566855.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Roach man from last week or 2 weeks ago

over 100 pounds of ass and an eletric cane

Squatting body weight means putting your weight in the bar as a begginer

creepy turbo autist that would go to the gym, take pics of qt and write a fanfic about it where he saves her from rape and they fall in love, got kicked out and mad thinking he did nothing wrong

Guy that did GOMAD right for a week and was shitting water

Guy that ate 36 egg whites a day

You don't have to answer but you have to eat all these eggs

Don't have the images, hopefully fags will post it. God i need to get away from this place

i remember the guy that ate like 50 or somethings eggs and started to pass out

also ice cream thread

there's also the guy that ate 5g of caffeine and almost had a liver failure, almost died

and the guy that overdosed on a bunch of vitamins and had literal liver failure at 27

>and the guy that overdosed on a bunch of vitamins and had literal liver failure at 27

there's no way this really happened
did it

You mean typical autistic fit right? Fuck you.

Wasn't there a fucking thread where some dumbass started texting in the gym lockerroom because he was a virgin and the girl he was flirting with the entire time finally just outright invited him to her place and was asking for advice

Retard took a vitamin stack that some trips posted, but thought it was lacking some Vitamin K.
Retard didn't know how to measure, so ended up with a dose large enough to cause renal failure/hepiatic damage.

>but he did post proof

nah, it's a made up story. i'd like to see the "proof" as i'm sure it could be effortlessly fabricated

sorry but this didn't happen, same as the squat body weight guy. shit that reads like a story is a story.

>didn't happen

the fuck you talking about vitamin avenger literally went to jail because twig ass moot sent his info to the cops for killing the kid

got confused with the kidney failure guy, it was this a guy was raising cockroaches to eat and you think some faggot poisoning himself is impossible?

Anyone have the Oh Steve thread?

yeah that extra didn't happen
something that reads like a story is a story. i'm almost 40 and i'm not wrong. you'll understand when you're older

holy shit that's hysterical

Found the 100 pounds of ass thread in fit humor

Had forgotten about this classic, i still do not understand

Most underrated thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/39368935/#39371803

pictures like that are the gold that MS Paint produces, it'd be a shame to lose it

Love this one

I LOVE THE GASTON EGGS THREAD HERE YOU GO

I was wondering about the Oh Steve thread too

Also does anyone have the John thread about the OP named John who popped a boner at a pool party and some roastie shamed him on instagram?
The we weaponized our autism and found her insta?

>almost 40

Yeah someone has dementia, stay on your meds grandpa

I'm still waiting for a decent crop of roach farmer

3pl8 baby!

A modern classic

Just like this one

this still hurts

Another recent one

Burn the coal pay the toll!

Cmon, john

Lmfao

>i love you for you who are
ruined this screencap for me desu
when I was in the thread itself I read "for who you are" but the dumb ESL typo kills it in retrospect

does this count? only screencap i got

No it does not count. The fact that you saved this is telling.

it was interesting i guess

it's jut a guy who raises cockroaches

if you know anything at all about keeping invertebrates this is not in any way weird even. tons of people do this shit. the big exotic ones are slow moving and cool.

>The very first suggestion is to wear cologne

user, please just delete this image

>nothing wrong with getting feelings for roaches, refering to them in creepy affectionate ways and treating them as you would a pupper

roach farmer pls go and stay go

>he doesn't value all animal life
you don't even understand that pupper that you pet

btw i have a tank full of shrimps right now. shrimps nigga. inverts. GOOD TO EAT

>no scarves
do they not have winter where this fag's from? kek

Anyone have the one where an user busted through his ceiling put in a power rack but then ended up putting it too close to the wall for the bar to fit?

i think the humor thread in the archive has it

he posted months later and is still using it like that, btw

Here ya go

yay thx desu

So I have a question. What vitamins could you possibly kill your self on? Just fat soluble ones like A and K?

Oh, Steve...

>getting friendly with girls

this is the mistake the every fucking guy makes

see a girl you want to fuck? try to fuck her. that's the first thing you do. there is no in between you go directly after her

Requesting not a thread but a screencapped post that had a bunch of exercises like Squats,
Deadlifts, etc and changed them to hick sounding exercises. Can't remember any of them exactly but it was like
>Calling (enter hick sounding exercise), "squat"

Wasn't that just a few months ago?

anyone remember the "tankman" who came here a few years ago trying to sell his retarded workout suit invention?

Not a "classic" I just found it funny

>tfw you're in the screencap.
>tfw so is everyone else.

equality is a false god.

The ones he oded on was vitamin K I believe

reaction image culture was a mistake

yeah, it was K

You can OD on every vitamin and mineral user, just need to ingest enough

Holy shit that feel. I'm hurting for that guy

At ages 10-12 or so when I would attend class birthday parties, we had a game where one person would hide in a closet and then the girls would point at different people until that person said stop. Every time it ended on me there was a re-do.

>tfw still a kissless at 26 of age

I know. But aren't fat soluble ones particularly easy as they can't be peed out?

I know it hurts bro. But you'll make it. We're all gonna make it

A,D,E,K

physical...pain

I wish him the best of luck.

The thread where the fat guy posted his amazing rack a few months back was pretty funny.

CMON POST MOAR

YAS MOAR

CMON

This wasn't even that fucking bad. Those are huge tropical roaches anyway. If they were American, or German roaches; then I'd be disgusted.

meant for whoops

this cant be real

my sides

This is why I think Veeky Forums is sincerely the most autistic board on this site. Others hide there autism alone in vidya or anime. But Veeky Forumsizens are even more pathetic because they might look like Chad on the outside but on the inside they are just as pathetic as the other anons

better quality

I found this on here - anyone have the pictures of this botched sex change?

I had that one open in an archived thread.
i.4cdn.org/fit/1501034566855.png

sometimes I feel weird, but now I think I'm perfectly normal. these people are really messed up

Of course that happened they went to a doctor in fucking Thailand

home gym weaponry

Makes me sad that there are people who will take advantage of these mental folks and push this kind of shit on them

fucking makes me mad

damn I'm glad to have a dick

>it could be effortlessly fabricated
Yeah but TYVD stopped posting afterwards

It's like that for literally EVERY sex change. ALL post-op trannies have to dilate their "vagina" for 90 minutes a day because it's literally a fucking wound that's trying to heal and will seal itself closed if they don't stick something in there. It's also extremely painful and bloody, and the mentally ill call it their "period".

Anyone have the one where the guy stuffs a live turd into his gym bag and bolts out of there while his gym bro dies of laughter?

Oh yeah that fucking idiot who took waaaay too much vitamin k.

Dont feel bad, that happened to me but i ended up having great relationships later on in life. Pfhh jyst brush it off

this makes it all the more disturbing that they're trying to push being trans like something completely normal. I wonder how many people are going through the same shit because the current fixation on LGBT people. I mean, some are indeed happier afterwards and hey, good for them, but people are presenting sex changes waaaay to lightly

How did I miss that? Saved to my /pol/-humor folder.

I now have no sides.

jesus christ

im sorry sides

Only time ive kissed a girl was playing spin the bottle when I was 12. Oddly enough we we're the only ones who kissed when playing it.