What the hell is wrong with my stomach?

What the hell is wrong with my stomach?

My lower abdomen, below my belly button, always sticks out. No matter how lean I get, it sticks out 24 hours a day. 365 days a year. It’s hard and a bit tender to the touch.

I have other stomach issues too such as abdominal pain and occasional diarrhea. My doc thinks I might have crohn’s and is sending me for a colonoscopy.

Has anyone else seen this before? These pics don’t really do it justice. It looks much worse in person.

Here’s a pic of a different guy on a different forum who had a similar issue.

You have bad posture.
Called anterior pelvic tilt. Your pelvis is tilted forward which is pushing your belly outward.

Hernia.

Normal.

That might be part of it.

But I firmly believe that some sort of intestinal inflammation is the main issue.

Another pic here

Your belly sticks out like that and hurts?

Guess I am not normal then...

Last pic

I realize I have some fat on me, but no matter how thin I get, I still have this issue.

Go to the doc and ask them how long you have had this hernia dipshit.

Went to the doc and I'm being sent for a colonoscopy.

youre not lean you skinny fat fuck, tried lifting heavy ass weights????

try not to cum lmao

I used to be lean as fuck and I still had this problem.

You could see my top 4 abs but my bottom 2 abs were hidden by this inflammation

It might just be where you store fat.

Go on a week long water fast, but eat high fibre food, fruits and oats and shit. See how it goes.

Believe me, I've tried so many different things.

The only thing that helped was Vitamin D supplements. Somebody suggested I take them to reduce inflammation.

After a few weeks, my bloating was gone and stomach was as flat as a pancake.

But the effects were short lived. After about a month, it stopped working.

What do you eat? Surely it's something you're eating if your stomach turned flat.

Lactose intolerance? Idk, try to get some laxatives or something, empty your intestines

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA wtf

You def have anterior pelvic tilt. It will be hard for a while but if you make an effort to correct your posture throughout the day you'll improve your posture alot, this happened to me too. Don't know about intestinal inflammation or a hernia though, you need to see a doctor for that.

Get a trip and then report back after the colonoscopy. I'd be interested to know

naw you're just fat as fuck. you think you're "thin" because you have virtually zero muscle mass but in realtea you're ~23%bf

Milk and dairy products are a big trigger for me. They make me feel like shit.

I've eliminated them and have less pain but still have the bloating issue.

Ok, forget about my pics then.

What would you tell this guy?

What the fuck

You can clearly see muscle definition, he is at a MUCH lower bf% than you and the stomach is clearly not fat (like yours is), has no pelvic tilt, so this is either 1) a medical issue or 2) he is forcibly extending his abdomen on purpose

you're a fat fuck with a beer belly. just because you have the muscle mass of a 12 year old girl doesn't mean you don't have the bodyfat of a 50 year old woman

we're trying to be real with you. you're full skinny fat. post a pic when you're actually at 10% confirmed with dexa.

thats not a hernia. you might have some pelvic tilt but nothings going to fix you having both a luscious amount of visceral fat and a thick layer of subcutaneous on top.

stress will also cause your fat to distribute there. stop drinking, start counting calories and lift heavy 3 times a week.

>Go on a week long water fast
>but eat high fibre food
?