6' 1"

>6' 1"
>pretty face
>skinny fat
>can still pull grills easily
>qt GF
>literally zero motivation to workout

where do you guys get your motivation from?

by not lifting for girls

Easy: I only have none of those things

/fph/ threads are more than enough to motivate me to not be a fatass.

I want to find my soulmate.

i was starting to get fat
wanted to see my potential as a man before i started getting too old

infinite motivation once you realize that you're not even in your final form

This

I want to be better than you. And everyone else.
Doesn't matter what I've already got, it's all about getting what's better until it's the best.

The desire to be strong and to have a good physique, really. I'm the same as you, but the difference is that I find pleasure in working out. Motivation isn't an issue.

Non-ironically lifting for the day of the rope.

The motivation should be internal, not external. You should want to be the best you can possibly be, not just "good enough" to get girls.

>eat like shit
>get acne
>get fat
>dump your gf

there's your motivation.

Seriously now, you should lift because it makes you a better man. Go search Jocko Willink on Youtube. Watch some war movies. Read some bellic history. Get into christianity. All that makes it for me.

By not wanting to be a bitch

you went from buff beefcake fat Buu to angry manlet Buu

I was born with every advantage (good looks, wealth, IQ) except height so I lift to make sure I have a masculine body. I'm 5'7 which isnt so bad in Italy but I feel like I have the ego of someone who should be tall so its fristrating.

don't fall for the memes user, nobody cares about height in real life except for really shallow people. my dad is a 5'8 "manlet" but he's still lived as basically a chad; super smart, top salesman for huge companies, beat up other tall "alphas" that would attack him at parties. learning to fight would probably be a good move, if someone starts a fight with you because you're a manlet but you win what does that say?

Very long winded reply here, I apologise.

I watch a lot of road rage vids and such and the one thing that always stood out to me is that the bigger guy is always in the right, even if he's in the wrong.

There are so many vids of guys fucking losing it until the other guy, who's jacked and tall, gets out of his car, then it's all smiles and apologies etc.

I got in a similar situation once, where some fat fuck nearly ran me over as I was crossing the road (the little green man's light was on, so he was in the wrong) and started raging. He was honking and yelling at me and I couldn't do shit but run since I was a skinny little faggot (still am) who hated confrontation.

I got into the gym and started doing Muay Thai (so that I'm not just all show) to ensure that I'd be able to defend myself if something similar ever happened again. And that's all that's motivating me now. I know for a fact that I could be like those huge guys and have people just instinctively not mess with me since I'm 6'2" - 6'3" (was 6'1" a year ago, now 6'2" and still going up) and have a pretty decent frame.

It's definitely autistic as fuck, and I'd never tell this to anyone irl, but it's why I work out.

TL;DR I am an insecure skinny faggot that works out to compensate for that insecurity.

this

DONT LET THIS DIE

>where do you guys get your motivation from?
Self-hatred.

from not having a gf

>nobody cares about height in real life except for really shallow people.

>nobody cares about height in real life except for really shallow people
newsflash, almost everyone is shallow to some degree, and most people always notice height when they first meet someone
but i'm proud of your dad

I don't care. Lee is my favorite bodybuilder, his personality and his physique is so attractive and admiring

>nobody cares about height in real life

How's the weather down there, worker drone.

Deepseated feelings of inadequacy combined with repressed rage.

From knowing when you laugh at me for being an ugly no gf loser I can snap you like a twig.

This.
I'm afraid I'll never look that good at 6'3" even with roids.

I don't care about women as much as you loser think I do.
I have gone without sex for a year now and I don't need motivation beyond becoming bigger, better and stronger at what I love, seeing my body transform into a more and more developed form is the best feeling and people like you will never know it, because you're an undisciplined loser who thinks fucking girls is a measure of self worth

Its also a reason in some way for me, I am German and while German men are seen as a laughing stock nowadays, I want to make a change. I want to be big and strong, intimidating so no fucking refugee even dares look at me the wrong way or harass a girl when I am around. I am quite beefy already, standing at 6' and weighing 215 (I have become accustomed to burger measurements) but I know there is more in store for me and my only requirement is to not get an actual belly.

beginning of liftin sucks when you're just waiting and being patient, feeling sore all the time, bad form due to unfamiliar exercises, and insecurity about what weights to work with and how much you should be lifting....but once those first gains come in, it gets easier to keep lifting.

The fact that you've worked for your body does a lot for your self-esteem.

Oh hey OP I'm the same as you, except I realized I have the potential to not settle.

Why are you here?

Just to suffer

>t. vegeta

t. Socrates the fat manlet

Good advice though