Bitcoin will pump back to ATH in the next couple of days. ALTS witll dump again...

Bitcoin will pump back to ATH in the next couple of days. ALTS witll dump again, don't get so excited about your shitcoins pre fork u fucking idiots

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/1121363/no-bitcoins-for-payments-and-settlements-says-the-reserve-bank-of-india/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

true if bigly

Yo eboost is forming a parabolic curve right now. Get in at this price for 20-40x gains soon

yo all been warned, exit all alts.

why should bitcoin pump? there are no extra coins this time, one chain dies and thats it.

nice

do not underestimate the power of normies

Ha oh man I saw a signal group saying to buy Zcash tonight. Those souls are about to get JUST'D.

None of you actually follow crypto at all do you?

qz.com/1121363/no-bitcoins-for-payments-and-settlements-says-the-reserve-bank-of-india/

Bitcoin just dumped because India said it was going to BAN monetary coins.

zcash is still green light
i don't know if you're being a fuckin Jew and trying to throw people off lol

Jokes on you because I don't get excited about anything anymore

I see this happening as well, but what exactly is the point? B2X doesn't = free coins

Someone explain this to me.

some people are smarter than that

o thank god, no more pajeets

This, confidence in the market restored.

Market didn't dump, it's just breathing a sigh of relief

"dumped" India doesn't even have a spot on the pie chart.

wtf i didnt know japs had so much in crypto, why

I figure the this weekend dip will be a good time to go back in alts if you don't give a fuck about 2x...

thanks for the heads up on cheaper alts to buy then instead of letting us buy high???

The only "dumping" Indians have any part in involve shitting streets.

This. The FOMOOOOOOOOOOOO

inventor of crpyto is jap, make perfect sense these mystical people would be the majority investor.

I thought forks always duped?

they do but this isn't to create two permanent chains, only either B2X or BTC will continue (not sure which one yet), but literally the ledgers aren't able to both coexist permanently

So basically the only reason to hold BTC for the segwit2x fork is if you plan to immediately dump both your B2X & BTC simultaneously, immediately after the fork (you can't just dump the B2X incase that's the one that survives and BTC becomes worthless)

So thats why this fork doesn't really matter - if you're holding ETH/alts anyway then it's irrelevant which bitcoin chain survives, and if you're already holding BTC you'll have equal amounts of B2X so it doesn't matter which one dies either.

I will keep them both .... We need the flexibility and versatility they both offer

>So thats why this fork doesn't really matter - if you're holding ETH/alts anyway then it's irrelevant which bitcoin chain survives, and if you're already holding BTC you'll have equal amounts of B2X so it doesn't matter which one dies either.

Unless you were able to predict which one survives, in which case your being able to flip BTC for B2X could potentially double your stack or more.

When bitcoin crashes permanently Japan is going to have a bigger economic crisis than they had in the 80's we're talking about 1930's America type of crisis.