Am i fat for Veeky Forums ?

I opened other thread today asking about diet but it ended full of shitposting and out of the main topic, now i want an objective yes or no and why if you can.
Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPxIssabhTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Front

SALT LAKE CITY

Post tits and ass and i'll judge.

Trust me, i'm getting my Ph.d in biology.

Skinny fat

B O S T O N
O
S
T
O
N

can't tell with that baggy shirt, take another picture without it wear like a sports bra or something

Hard to tell with such a loose fitting shirt. Either show a picture without it or at least with tighter fitting clothes

im 5,11ft 169lb

post booty in thong so I can give you a holistic review

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

pls be in London

You look like my ex. Is your name Maddie, by chance?

sit on muh dick pls

S E A T T L E
E
A
T
T
L
E

E A R T H
A
R
T
H

This. You are out of shape, but luckily not yet obese. You're a 6/10 (better than average, but not a heartbreaker)

You look lazy and tired.

Honestly, if you just do squats, bodyweight rows, yoga and get your diet right, you can be a 9/10

Lol no, im not from your country, im sure.

Need to see upper body, if tits are enlarged from fatness, how the tummy looks, if you have fatceps.

Take picture without shirt.

you're not fat, you just have a big ass which looks nice on you

post your boypussy now

>baggy shirt

Loool coward

You are a typical unathletical skinny fat aka couch potato

>puts on very loose clothes
>asks whether she's fat or not

With such a weight you clearly have quite some excessive fat. However, I wouldn't consider you fat, thought certainly on the chubbier side.

V E N I C E, C A

I guess one thread wasn't enough?

Do you have a feminine penis?

>she

it's a trap you idiots

That's the good part faggot

Friendly reminder that OP is a tranny

You can now abort thread

Veeky Forums is fucking /lgbt/ now?

Cant tell with that baggy shirt, take it off and post pic

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

You have the type of physique that isn't fat or in shape. Probably within 10 years you will be fat if you don't do something to get in shape now.

not too fat, not too skinny but you lack muscle under your legs and ass which looks flabby

boring desu

would cuddle with and hold hands after coaching how to deadlift sumo

You need to lose some weight, but this board will tell you're "thicc" because they're desperate virgins.

Start lifting and doing cardio, drop 10-15lbs and you'll be fine.

i actually dont wanna win muscle tho

>Eat around 2000 cal
>Look up macro nutrients but mostly just eat high protein, medium carbs and not too much fat
>Find a bodybuilding routine on bodybuilding.com
>Cardio 30~45mins, 3~4 times a week.
>Don't use scale too much for tracking ur progress, look at the mirror to see if you're getting definition and use measuring tape. (If you gain muscle, you will gain weight, so if you gained weight don't panic, that's why using scale is not important)
>Take a before and after pic every month!

Good luck

I had to stop by and make sure this was posted at least once. Good job user with this post we are back on track for this thread, carry on everyone.

native spanish speaker?

you won't get to muscular just with some light weight work

i do what i can for the cause.

BELO HORIZONTE
R
A
Z
I
L

You're fine. Nice ass.
But in your second picture your posture is terrible. Apart from the fact that you're asking Veeky Forums (lol) if you're fat, you obviously look like you have self-esteem issues. Hot girls don't stand like that. You're slouching forward and it looks like you have no neck. Look up some resources on posture.

The fuck off, cunt. Skinnyfats are not welcome here.

Stopped by just to make sure this was here

It's a tranny you dumbo.

Hot girls don't stand like that because they're not carrying an extra 20lbs of blubber.

You won't. Muscle gain in women is really minimal in general (yeah Im generalising a lot here but ths is the general truth). Lifting for you will just "tone" your bode a lot. By tone I mean that you will have less flabiness in the areas you are training / doing lifts at.

Remember than muscle is heavier than fat so you will lose less weight but the little muscle mass that you will put on will make you look wayyyy better and more "fit" in a sense of how our body appears.

Btw you got great hips. You aren't Greek by any chance?

Are you Asian?

I have a bit of cyphosis so i cant help it

Im spanish

OP you pass well, your body is good, but it would be easier to tell if you would take the shirt off and censoring what you don't want to show (or wear a bra).
I'd say, don't do anything if you don't want to be too muscular. Although with your hormones you shouldn't get a lot of muscles.
I'd say you can squat heavy without worrying. Keep your fat, it gives curves and makes you more feminine.

NO HABLA ESPANOL
O
H
A
B
LA
E
S
P
A
N
O
L

M E X I C O C I T Y
E
X
I
C
O

C
I
T
Y

Pls dont shitpost.

is this skank gonna post a pic or her anus or what?

Escúchame bebé, vas a encontrarte muchos comentarios dolorosos y degradantes pero yo no haré eso. Déjame decirte que eres perfecta como eres, Me escuchas dulzura? PERFECTA, no cambies nunca, mereces todo lo que tú quieras, cuídate por mí bebé

>mfw pienso en tí sufriendo

>Loool coward
Noooel Coward

>5' 11"
>169
>zero muscle
Better get on that treadmill fatso

you're not fat, anyone telling you otherwise is full of shit

you don't seem interested in fitness or the related aesthetics at all, so if anything just make sure you're not taking in more calories than you need, or otherwise eating trash food. ie maintenance calories
look up megsquats if you're actually interested in weightlifting for women

I love sugar thats my problem, im addicted.

top quality content

You posted this on /lgbt/, first of all yes you pass, and second of all you're not too fat but doing squats and lunges might help your legs.

oh yeah, if you don't care about athletics, but just want a new habit for long term health, look into low intensity things, yoga is probably for you

You're not fat. You have an above average body but it doesn't look like you lift too much. Start/keep going after your goal physique and you'll be set probably within half a year. This shit takes time

Kek

gotta get off the corporate crack, girl
youtube.com/watch?v=LPxIssabhTc

cutting sugar intake alone will be good, you could slowly wean yourself off and make sure you only eat something sweat that's totally worth it, weekly or something, instead of just eating chocolate bars/candy/sweetdrinks/whatever on a regular basis

Please post the right picture next time. Good luck!

Will do

BBRAAAAPPPPP

I want to impregnate you.

Por favor use la imagen correcta la próxima vez. ¡Buena suerte!

good luck

where the fuck do you live. WHERE DO YOU LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vc ta sempre aqui ne anao da ufmg

anao da ufma de sao luis do maranhao aqui tamo junto

behind the back end of a penis

You're giving me a chance? Well, I'll take it.

F I S H I N G
I
S
H
I
N
G

i'll pick you up at 7 b-baby

You're skinnyfat so not completely fat. Although I say improve your posture like others said before. Right now, you look dead inside

you look like my next gf.

>I'm 1,68m

Dropped.

Sorry im european and i dont control heights, im 5,9 ft

>i actually dont wanna win muscle tho

Pls be in Andalucia

>scroll through thread
>no pictures where you can actually see her

Dont feed the attention whore

>Am i fat
>posts pics with stomach and arms covered

You're an attention whore either way fatty.

Posting pics of me all the thread long would be the real attentionwhoring, i only asked if im fat for fit users and some of them are shitposting cause im a girl.
If u r salty bc i didnt post nudes or face... unlucky.

How about this: kill yourself, you clearly don't have tits worth looking at so who would want nudes?

>no time stamp
>no relevant pics
>attention whore

Pls dont be so cruel with me i didnt mean to disturb

yoo
no joke
im at byu
we should lift sometime

Bruce Williss gf from pulp fiction

you look good, you seem to be (in that pic) slim in the torso and perfectly thicc in the lower body
show your waist

you look good to me, assuming you don't have much of a belly

holy fuck mio amigo

Sopa de mocaco uma delicia!

this

delet

Absolutely disgusting. Wow you are fucking gross looking. Put some pants on, nobody wants to see that.