Currently embarking on a 20 day water fast

Please help me niggers! Any advice when I start craving/thinking of greasy homemade mom's spaghetti and pizza or food in general during my water fast?

dont eat it?

Why would you do this? Do you get off on it?

Quick rundown on what is it?

A quick pinch of normal salt and potassium salt in a little bit of water every day. Need to get them electrolytes.

I got great news. You are probably guaranteed to die. Or fail. or both.

You are literally thinking about spending 3 weeks not eating food. Your results will suck, you will hurt your body, you'll be miserable all-the-time, and if you arent relatively fat, you will probably just die.

No desu, I mean how to get the fucking thoughts and cravings out of my head effectively?

t. former fatty

As the name implies, he will ONLY consume water for 20 days (+ maybe some vitamin pills)

you're either a troll or a retard

What the fuck? Isn't that going to fuck up his gains?

He will lose a lot of muscle because the body eats muscle before fat if its protein needs are not met. And if he doesn't eat protein...

OP here, just water no vitamin pills but some salt once every day or two to prevent Hyponatremia.

Pls read
Do you realize that you will lose a lot of muscle, meaning that once you start eating again, you will gain fat more easily with a lowered resting metabolic rate?

protein needs aren't exactly high, stop spewing this broscience bullshit

What are your reasons, my man?

u wont have cravings after third day. ketosis bro

That happens when you are skinny or muscular/fit, the thing is I am 50 lbs overweight therefor I will lose the fat first. (I'm doing this for the weight loss)

u guys are retarded and have no experience with fasts what so ever

>the body eats muscle before fat if its protein needs are not met
*citation needed

losing weight

Then do intermittent

water fast is awesome. read up on it and especially how to break the fast

Why do you think bodybuilders drink protein shakes after working out? It's to deliver protein to avoid catabolysis.

Op if you are even a dyel with a 1rm of 1/2/3/4 you still will suffer when it comes to gains unless you're obese shit just count macros and lose weight that way.

Your body cannot manufacture many AAs, if you do not eat them they will be stripped from your body's protein storage, skeletal muscle.

Only 20 days? Those are rookie numbers! I am almost 5 years ONLY WATER.

Just try to think about healthy food instead, or go for a walk

Hello 90s science

Never done more than a 3 day fast because I'm not retarded, but cravings go away after day 2

That's incorrect bioscience, muscle tissue is the last thing your body catabolizes in a fasted state. If he is a fatty, or even has a moderate amount of body fat, his body will catabolize his fat stores before his muscle tissue. Think about it from an evolutionary biology perspective: if you haven't eaten in a couple days, what do you think your body more likely evolved to do? Either A) catabolize your muscle tissue and keep your fat stores, effectively ruining your chances of chasing down game or traveling long distances to gather food, or B) burn the excess calories your body stored as fat to preserve your muscle tissue so you can go find another food source.
This thought experiment is corroborated by the data, which has shown that LBM does not change over extended fasts, body fat decreases, and your basal metabolic rate actually increases. The only time you start catabolizing muscle on a fast is when you have less than ~5% body fat, that's the fabled "starvation mode" you're talking about.

See