/fph/

genetically superior edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XiMSnqNGRbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She literally looks like a pig with that nose of hers.

>1974
>2011
She would have been 36 or 37

I think this was from the Angry Joe show

Oh ok, I remember why I had that saved. I always caption it with:
>Why do fat guys think growing a beard will trick people into thinking they have a jawline?

>how long the model's arm was
oh the delusion

Well germanics are pigs

Whoops wrong pic

Why do all (ALL) fatties try to take shortcuts?

Ahhaha no way man

These whole threads are one massive projection about how little you value yourselves which I'm sure is why you began working out.

While you laugh behind the glass to reassure yourself of the shallow validation you crave these people have found happiness within themselves

So keep laughing until your drugs run out and you can no longer convince yourself you are of any value

Why did they surgically remove her skin instead of just cutting the fabric?

A small fps

>invited out for dinner with my sister and her husband, along with their two year old son
>nephew is usually okay but likes being loud in public for attention
>a very fat pair of old people waddle in and sit at the closet table to the door
>can audibly hear the women struggling to catch her breath from our table
>a few seconds later nephew notices them
>"WOW HE BIG!"
>"HE BIIIIIIG!"
>"HE BIIIIIIG!"
>sister gets super embarrassed and tries to distract him with videos of cows to cover up what he's yelling about

Take your armchair psychology back to Veeky Forums you condescending fuck. Just join in on the banter, it makes you feel like a big man, believe me.

More info, courtesy of reddit
>I just told my mom about this headline and she says "Oh yeah, I was charge nurse that night" (in the ER). The EMTs requested a water hose, bottles of saline, and full scrubs/booties. (EDIT: Apparently it took about 4 hours to get her to the ER; they got the first call to get prepared at 8:30pm and she didn't arrive until some time after 2am).
>They had to remove a wall of the house and use a chainsaw to cut out part of the couch that she was on. They also rented a truck from Home Depot and built handles onto the remaining part of the couch so they could lift her and the couch onto the flatbed truck. Doctors said she had 15lbs of feces under/between her legs, bottle caps stuck under her, etc. Her skin looked thick as an elephants skin with huge cracks in it from being so dried out. They literally had to hose her down before getting her off the truck so they didn't contaminate the entire ER area.
>She started having respiratory issues while on the couch/truck still and had to be intubated. My mom had to break the couch to get her into a somewhat prone position, and the woman soon went into cardiac arrest. They couldn't use a defibrillator because the woman, the couch, and the entire truck were covered in water. The woman died while still on the truck.
>After she died it became a crime scene, and they covered her (while still on the truck) in a tarp and drove her to the M.E. office. They later found out that someone (probably her family) was coming to her house to cash her welfare/disability checks. All that time she was left there while her family was aware of her condition. My mom said she wasn't sure how the investigation turned out. It was also the last night she was charge nurse at the ER, she didn't want to deal with anything like that ever again.

first I questioned how such a little girl could have such huge thighs and glutes. then I figured it out

Yeah, it took me a while to figure out she does /SS/

Better yet why didn't someone fire a round into her skull and end it there

That is fucking disgusting. I feel sorry for all the people who had to deal with that shit

>is that her ass

you have to go back

>died from a blood clot

during knee surgery

Fuck off boogie

Good point. Obviously she was healthy since she survived one year longer than most people did at the time of the black plague.

You'd be surprised at how common this is in Murica. I was an EMT for 4 years in South Mississippi before I joined the military and I saw this 6 times. Im convinced it is the single most traumatic thing that a person can witness. I've seen a guys head blown off 2 feet away from me. His brains and skull literally covered me and the only reason I flinched is because the impact of the round scared me. Never go into the medical field anons.

How do people become this way?

Mactoddlers

those poor kids. how the fuck do you have all that money and throw it away by being a fat slob and turning your kids into fat slobs. fucking DISGUSTS me.

Alot of them aren't looking to put in the time and hard work.

Please remove the trip if we don't need it to identify you or it adds to the thread

WTF is that thing supposed to be?

The future of america :)

trips command you remove the trip.

Hard to wrap your arms around the earth huh?

this is 20 pounds below boogie1488's goal weight
good god

knee surgery, from a knee that blew out under all that mass.

Lardass detected.

My spine now resembles an accordion from cringe

I have a whole cringe folder from 2008-2014 on this HDD

Following clip is from some TLC show where foreign men trick fat American women into thinking they love them so they can get a green card.

>"Oh my god, you're lazy"

youtube.com/watch?v=XiMSnqNGRbU

Oh God.
>Post moar

k bb ;*

found the fattie

Sure thing, satan

Work with a landwhale who had gastric bypass, lost 250lbs and gained it all back. He's so delusion that he doesn't realize hes up to 400+ lbs again.(hes eating blocks of cheese on his breaks....)

He emails of us management that the electric cart he found outside wasn't working correctly and it needed to be serviced.

THIS MOTHER FUCKER IS SO FAT(AGAIN) THAT THE ELECTRIC CART STRUGGLED TO CARRY HIM DOWN HILL!!!

They're not even in the same pose, the whale is tilted to try to make herself look smaller...

It's not all of america, it's obese shitholes like Florida and Mississippi

probably lied about her age like she did about her diet and health problems

>average neogaf user