Skipped the gym today and had pizza and beer. When do I become Chad? Or am I doomed to being a Brad?

Skipped the gym today and had pizza and beer. When do I become Chad? Or am I doomed to being a Brad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you do not become chad or one of his underlings
you either are
or are not

You're doomed to just being fat

Delusion

>Brad is a lesser Chad
>Male hierarchy runs in reverse alphabetical order
>Drad is superior to Chad
>Drad
>Dad

I've cracked it lads. This is why women call men who fuck them daddy. This is why every kid honestly believes their dad could beat up anyone else's. This is where the adoration for the dadbod comes from.

Being a dad is the most alpha thing you can be. Impregnte even one woman and they'll all want you.

Shit man I'm through the looking glass here.

You must be 18+ to post here

>Zlad

>Vlad

This unironically. Try to knock up a not so crazy one though.

the 4000 calories in OP pic say otherwise

ayy lmao

I am that poster. I am unironically 24 years old and still post shit this stupid. Can I be helped? Or is it too late?

>lift
>go out with bros for pizza and some brewskis afterward
>lifts still go up

do both nigga

nah kid you're fine, silly posts make this place go round
that other guy is a fag who makes the board objectively worse with his lack of creativity in his negative posts. shit talking is all good but what is the point if its boring as shit

I need a step by step guide on how to go about doing that user.

And if you get on tren you'll still get leaner and more muscular while eating the pizza.

kys yourself

is it possibly to naturally have so much test that you can just eat like shit and stay lean?

youth

To be fair it's alright to have an off day every so often. Everything is about balance.

nothing wrong with pizza and beer if your diet is good, i trully don't get why americans are so fat, i spent three months there and food is so fucking cheap its kinda funny, chicken breast is cheap as fuck, veggies are almost free

>every girl wants to fuck their dad
What else is new?

i decided that on friday i was going to order pizza and cheat shamelessly, now that it's here im eating greek yogurt and thinking i should work out.

i had a few beers last friday so actually i dont deserve to cheat, but still its weird

youtube.com/watch?v=MNyG-xu-7SQ

hardly 1500kcal

An actual Chad would find time to hit the gym and do cardio and then drink