/fraud/

/fraud/ - gh15 experts general

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK

previously on retardation general:

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalheightgrowth.com/2014/02/22/hakkers-huss-hybrid-h4gs-stack-routine-reverse-engineered/
youtube.com/watch?v=E__kMjcp0XM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8865140
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So I took the time when she was sleeping to go through all of her messages from when we weren't together
mirin

trust but verify sounds like a good way to be with women. if it means following them on their nights out to see how drunk they are really getting so bet it. you're onto something don't let them tell you otherwise

clomid 75/50/50/50
Nolva 40/20/20/20

Is this dosage for a week in mg or every day?

everyday

but dont take the clomid u dont need that shit it has bad sides

running both is usually a good idea for recovery

totally unnecessary

Have you ever done a cycle or PCT?

yes i recovered perfectly well with just nolvadex, some people in /fraud/ didn't even use pct to come off and it went fine. In the r/steroids wiki it even says just nolva is fine for shorter cycles

Has anyone had experience with taking low doses of accutane every day?
How did it go?

Just got done with my 90 minutes of cardio and I look even more shit at 230lbs than I did at 240lbs, god knows why.

Been doing at least an hour of cardio everyday for health and weight loss. It's a long road but it's the right way.

20mg everyday dried me the fuck out and my skin began to flake off like saw dust after I used the hot tub

It didn't do shit for the moderate acne on my face but it did clear up my shoulders and back.

I still have like two hundred pills of it that I'm not ever going to use.

I decided to cut dairy completely. I tried different topical creams like Retin-A and Benzoyl Peroxide and Ketoconazole, my favorite by far is Benzoyl Peroxide 10% gel. It has to be 10% or else it will do jack shit. 10% has reduced my acne so so much. Also washing bed sheets every week (I used to do like every 2 months).

Yeah I was thinking like 5mg per day as I've heard some people get good results with that.
I don't get much acne on my face but I get some on my shoulders and back and occasionally forearms for some reason which scar like a motherfucker.
I'll definitely check out Benzoyl peroxide though.
Thanks m8

My dick started working again and even better than before..I'm not sure how...

Ligandrol, aka LGD 4033

meme or dream?

I just took 12.5 mg twice in 2 days, am I gonna crash my estro? I'm getting acne and insomnia so I thought I'd up my AI

I'm proud of you user :)

12.5 mg aromasin*

I got this chick who works at the SPLC wanting to suck my neo nazi cock halfway across the united states

Have you had bloodwork done?
What else are you taking?
Could you post a picture of your glutes (no homo)?

Accidentally posted early

(Cont.) off of pics from when I was natty over a year ago. Once I finish this cut in a month it's gonna be a line to get my dick

I tried the M.E.N.S method:

naturalheightgrowth.com/2014/02/22/hakkers-huss-hybrid-h4gs-stack-routine-reverse-engineered/

It didn't work, but to be fair I'm not sure I did it 100% right, but I should have at least grown a little in height. Anyone know of a legal, relatively cheap way to boost my hormones enough to get taller? I haven't been x-rayed, but I'm pretty sure my plates aren't fused so it should be possible.

just ordered some, I was going to do it tomorrow maybe. natty bloods had low estradiol (but also low test)

I'm starting to get acne and I'm taking 3 showers a day, I'll get your pic when next

I'm also taking 50 mg adrol/day and 500 mg Test E/week

>thinking something with cum in the name isn't a meme

uhh okay?

Hgh-secreting peptides are fairly inexpensive.

Alright. How can I get those? Do I have to get them prescribed or are they over the counter? I'm from Freedomstan btw.

Just buy HGH loser

how bad is week 1 compared to week 4 of pct?
basic test cycle

Does winny go well with deca? Tempted to add it to my current test/deca/lgd blast, as I heard it can make deca even more effective

LGD is good m8. Needs to be run for 12 weeks though imo. I run it for 8 weeks @10ml pd, then up it to 15mg for the final 4 weeks.

10mg *

Winny stacks well with anything.
As for Deca specific, I can't tell you.

>Injecting isn't that bad they said
>Hurts like fucking crazy
>Feels like you're getting stabbed from the inside after the injection is over
>Literally pain for the whole time you're injecting

I literally am not physically prepared to do this again. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life.

>inb4 you did it wrong

Watched shitloads of videos and read articles about it before I did it. I injected into my quad and it hurt like fuck.

Is that moran ranting about being the smartest man on earth for injecting test subq here? Sad I didn't get to make him rage. I always enjoy fucking with him on his twice yearly visits to cry and explain why 98% of the bodybuilding community is somehow wrong.

have we given up on Bimbo

pussy

If you knew your shit you would have injected into glutes, you retard

What gauge needle are you pinning with?
I have no issues with 23g into quads
I should probably get some 25's though

I was too scared to do it into my ass by myself because it just felt too tense.

>tfw started pinning glutes at first
>every time I would get a lump that made my ass look like a female basketball american's ass
>pinned quads
>no issues
glutes are easy as fug though

Use JCeasears meme torem pct and recover to 201 ng hahaha reddit fags stay supressed

>too scared to pin in ass
>cries about unbearable pain pinning quads

maybe roids aren't for you friendo

placed an order 2 days ago
is it ok to ask my source if they have shipped it yet?

For cruising: pin once or twice a week?

Sure. You're a paying customer.

Depends on what ester you're using and how you feel. If you feel run down by the end of the week when pinning E7D try twice a week

I prefer twice a week to keep myself feeling better.
I love to pin and pin ed for blasts so it might be between the ears.

Sure man, why not?
I have bothered my source for less.

Twice for more stable bloodlevels.

Quad is the devil.

Pinned once. I fucked it hard, crazy pain for 6-7 hours and leg was out of action for 2 days. Probably shouldn't have opened a virgin site with 2.5ml of tren/test. I am scared to do it again.

I don't feel any pain when I inject into my quads. Don't feel anything really.

Thinking about switching from 300mg Test E E3.5D to 150mg EOD, as well as introducing Tren A at 50mg EOD. Thoughts?

I get crippling pip if i inject too low, try the "upper" quad

upper is like, above the knee? or towards the knee haha

I pinned within a few inches of the knee and had a useless leg for 4 days

there is no way you watched videos or read articles if you did something that retarded

I always pin inside the knee to avoid quad pains

I went off this photo and but I was 1-1.5" closer to the knee

Might as well pin anywhere randomly at that point.
This seems like such a bad spot.

youtube.com/watch?v=E__kMjcp0XM

What you should have done.

This is what i meant

Is 225 mg test E ok for babby's first cycle? Bear in mind I weigh 60kg. People say 300 minimum but I don't think that's for 60kg manlets.

how about you actually start lifting before you pump yourself full of steroids gimli

I don't understand why people keep saying quad is the devil. Quad is my go to spot to inject and it's not that bad for me. So I'm gonna guess you did something wrong dude.

Anyway how is everyone today? Also is Bimbo dead or what

is this bait?

enjoying those easy gains? you better...while they last

At that price its a fucking meme, use irc or something, more reasonable priced LGD is good. Stack it with test, have ai because doing so may cause your free test and estrogen to shoot up.

obviously

High chance of this happening without roids, it was his diet if you listened to what he ate.. huge amounts of McDonalds + piling on the sugar multiple times a day for a long period of time.. way too much saturated fat sugar and salt.

Even if you used McDonalds to bulk every day and ate every meal there youd be eating less than he did.

Anyway, roids would have worsened the damage from that severe diet due to their capacity to increase cholesterol etc.

For people who roid.. if they keep their diet reasonable.. check their bp and lipids and its under control, they wont have this problem.

How long does asin+nolva take to fuck off nipple tenderness etc?

Who cares about dying nerd

>Absolute aspie, can't find a reliable source of Test.
>Got caught importing some shit back in the day - all my imports are inspected.
>End up getting a hookup on 1-andro.
>Everything I've read about it seems to be babby level friendly, except for how fucking liver toxic it is.

I can get a full cycle and support for approx $70, should I?

No, LGD is stronger better and not liver toxic.

Find a domestic source for test.

Don't run orals without injecting test as a backer

Issue is I can't get Test or LGD.
There's a guy at my work that sells Prohormones and Prohormone accessories only.
He's the fucking Hank Hill of Prohormones.

I have no social skills so I can't find a fucking supplier, it took me SIX MONTHS to find a fucking weed dealer when I was in high school.

Of all the prohormones he had, 1-Andro seems to be the golden option.

Why? Not being a cunt, just really want to learn.

theres a lot of prohormones/designer steroids with more bang than 1-andro. Anyway, I dont think LGD is illegal to import in most places, what country?

The problem is this - oral steroids/prohormone only cycles make you feel like dogshit and give you depression and anxiety - Ive been there. LGD only you still feel human at least.

There should be a domestic source of test in just about any country.

That's why I pin in my forearm

Hurts less less risk

>can't get LGD

The reason it's so fucking popular in the first place is because it's legal to sell, easy to use, gives some people okay results, and isn't incredibly toxic. How exactly can you get prohormones but not SARMs?

>SARMS
Man I cant wait for more people to start trying stacking S23 on test. By all accounts it seems pretty nuts, I want to read more experiences on it.

I've been wanting to try stacking shit with that gh one (mk-677 I think?), but I can't really justify the cost at the moment.

Yeah me too, Ive used it once with test, I think my results were due to the appetite increase lol

>Starting to think I'm ready for a test/tren cycle

>skinnyfat middleaged DYEL
ROIDING FOR THIS

Do 500-600mg a week instead

you are literally just obese

Too fat aye?

That's fine, that office fag lifestyle put some weight on me..

Thanks. Where do you buy it from? From what i can tell sarmsx and sarms1 are the only trust worthy sites

Anything cheaper than like $150 isnt real stuff. I dont want to stack it with real steroids either.

Youre moronic, the raw is $45-$50 for a gram of powder from a reseller, $180 for 300mg is a joke. Go shill elsewhere.

IRC has it and its been well tested. I bought it when ceretropic was selling it too (Solution not raw powder) and that was legit.

I bought this bottle for about $40-$50 at a reputable nutrition shop in town and I cant find anything about the company online and when I opened a cap to lick up the powder Im pretty sure its just plain corn starch.

Is the powder form supposed to be completely tasteless like corn starch? The liquid is supposed to taste like ass

Reading up on nolvadex
>Tamoxifen acts as an anti-estrogen (inhibiting agent) in the mammary tissue, but as an estrogen (stimulating agent) in cholesterol metabolism

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8865140
>The beneficial effects of estrogen (LDL cholesterol reduction and HDL cholesterol elevation) are well established

Well shit, I didnt know it was good for cholesterol, I wonder if toremifene does the same

Yes, the majority of the powder in the capsule will be a filler like corn starch or something else. That is how capsules work.
One capsule is supposed to be like 5mg of LGD right? A standard size 0 capsule may hold around 500mg of powder depending on density.

Liquid tastes like ass because of the solvent, mine tastes okay because I use propylene glycol.

ok? dont write that shit here we dont care this is for steroid talk.

also its nothing wrong with looking worse when dropping weight rapidly since blood vessels are making their way through all ur fat thus loosening it up making u look more slobby and soft and fat.

dont drop weight too fast give your skin time to adjust. it takes time but thats the price u got to pay

literally not an excuse, your own shit willpower put that weight on you

>Day 10 of 600mg DNP cycle
>Gained 2kg

What the fuck? This isn't my first cycle and I've been eating at a 500kcal deficit with light exercise 5 days a week.

I've been drinking 2 gallons of water a day though to try and avoid dehydration, how much of this could be water weight?

I've never weighed myself mid-cycle before so I don't know how regular this is for me, anyone else had similar experiences?

How do i go about getting my test levels tested? i don't have a doctor, haven't seen a doctor for over a year since i saw one for a work drug and STD test

I've been thinking of getting into HGH. I'm 20 and 6'4" 240lbs and have been lifting for roughly 6 years. Should I wait a few more years before trying HGH? Also where would I even obtain it?

I've been dating this girl for 2 months, but we haven't even done anything physical yet (I'm her first date ever) do you think I can ask her to be my gf ?

Lmao

Jumping on after about a year of lifting get mad faggots lmao

Don't bully. We always met at really crowded places so far and say goodbye on the train or a busy station.