Boogie has hit a plateau and won't lose any more wei-

>Boogie has hit a plateau and won't lose any more wei-

Oh.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13554105
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pls stop making these threads boogie

It would be funny if the doctor actually reads Veeky Forums and delays the surgery week after week until boogie gets to like... 280 and is unqualified for the surgery and literally loses like 200 pounds

Did he but an elephant scale or something? I remember him saying he didn't know exact weight because regular scales don't go up that high so he had to go to a animal doctor but now he's getting daily updates

Buy

>Lost 3 pounds
So he took a shit?

>3 pounds
With his weight you can lose 1lb/h

If you had complete control over boogie, as in he'd do whatever you command, and you had to make him Veeky Forums, how would you do it?

PAY

move him to the desert. Set up 2 cabins a mile apart.

One with video games , food , internet and a bed.

The other one empty.

The trick is the bed is connected to a trailer that slides out of the cabin. So when boogie sleeps the trailer is yanked from the fun food cabin and driven and inserted into the empty cabin

Boogie has to walk a mile in 120 degree dry heat to get to video games , air conditioning and food.

this repeats until he is normal

5x5 and gomad obviously.

Why do you even give a shit, he might lose weight, become skinny, skinnyfat dyel faggot, but he will never in a million years "make it"

Wow he's losing weight. How hard is that when you're five HUNDRED fucking pounds

FOR

Couldn't he just each foot on a separate scale?

MY

That's genius. He would probably have a heart attack though

PLACE YOUR BETS HERE LADS.
>strawpoll.me/13554105
>strawpoll.me/13554105
>strawpoll.me/13554105

Good for him. Finally making the choice to live a healthy life

Well I'm glad that settles that

Fapping to traps isn't gay

ALIMONY

PAY

I'd tell him to empty his bank account, liquidate all of his assets, transfer them to me then tell him to eat less food.

make him my sex slave.

I've always thought fatties look precarious on those things. How hard are they to tip over with a whale on them?

Boogie could fucking fart and lose more than three pounds, does anybody ever call him on this bullshit?

Boogie is fat