Veeky Forums rpg

Your OHP, SQUAT, BENCH & DEADLIFT total (in lbs) is now currency.

1lbs = 1 Currency
(So a 800lbs total = 800 currencies.)

The Ol' Strength shop:

1 GF = 600currencies
+1 GF after the last purchase of every gf is halved (so the second gf is 300, next is 150 e.t.c)

1 new home gym set = 400currencies
+ IPF / IWF approved equipment is an additional 300 currencies

1lbs to your weighted chin/pull-up = 1currencies
(Can be bought in bulk orders of 10, 50, 100, 500 only - 1 order per customer ONLY)

1 Singlet of Unpredictable magic = 1000currencies
This singlet will cast one spell randomly once every 100 uses:
>+10lbs to all lifts
>-20lbs to all lifts
>+2 reps on all sets
>fail all sets
>all sets will feel like a warm up
>a sets will feel like maxing out
>your character will be refreshed and energized throughout the entire session
>your character will be lethargic and fatigued for 1 week

1 Heeled shoes of Olympic lifts = 200currencies
These shows will perfect your form on all Olympic lifts, however they will not add any weight to your total

1 belt of snapback = 1200currencies
This belt will protect you from all back injuries, however with each use the wearer has a 1/100,000 chance of snapping their shit up

1" of height = 500currencies
This height is not permanent and might lessen with age

1" of penis size = 100currencies
Each inch will be randomly assigned in girth or width, you have no control over it

A full head of hair = 1500currencies
All those years of deca + tren abuse have finally paid off

Knee & Elbow sleeves of good health = 900 currencies
These knee and elbow sleeves will keep your knee abs elbows warm and healthy throughout your training

1 Lifting companion = 1000currencies
Your companion choices are:
>a cute doggo
>a white dude who power lifts
>a black dude who bodybuilds
>a Asian dude who Oly lifts
>a chick who's just uses machines

Character reset = 2000currencies
Your new character is able to be 20% stronger than your old one

What do you pick?

1900 into penis size

I thought this was a good idea but I guess not

All I can afford is 2 gfs :(

It's a novel thread OP
I'd cut down on all the options at once and make the thread more like a choose your own adventure story next time

Do fewer but funnier options. Premise is solid but yeah do it better. Maybe also just make it an infographic and incorporate post #, dubs/trips to multiply currency etc. also name the "currency"

What should I buy?

What should I buy? Why the fuck can't I use my chinup credit you fucking fag?

You can buy more lbs to your chin-up

I'm just gonna buy 5 gfs desu fuck all the gear

Ill take the sleeves and add 350 lbs to my chin. Thanks. Whats the world record for weighted chin? I have to be close now

Just googled it i blew that shit outta the water. Thanks OP ill take my world record plaque now

what site is this?

Name: VikkersonnxXx
Type:Gym Ratt
1300 currency to start
Alright, if GF halve each time that means that in an infinite sum I only need ~1200 currency to buy infinite GFs.
I do that,
I am now opening up my own black market GF sale for only 250 a pop.

>squat 140, deadlift 180, bench 100, OHP 80 for 500lb total at like 140lbs bw
>buy an extra 500lbs on my weighted pull up
>engage flyingsquirrelmode

>have a total of 1200 or higher

Congratulations on infinite GFs.

Hello, I am interested in purchasing one of your blackmarket gfs.
With my remaining 585 currencies I'd like to purchase an extra inch of height and 50lbs to my pull-up cause why the hell not and I donate my remaining 35 currencies to an user in need.

>140lbs OHP
>251 lbs bench
>493 Deadlift
>297lbs Squat

What the fuck is wrong with your body m8?

Seriously, how thhe fuck can you be 2lbs off a 5pl8 diddy and not even squat 3pl8?

How is your OHP so fucking weak?

Why the fuck do you do chin-ups with 100lbs?

I appreciate your business, and since I have infinite you can have literally any vision you have of a perfect woman.
You want a zoroastrian redhead with three breasts and 13 pack abs? I've got plenty, no judgement.

it's not infinite, it's just that the cost of an additional GF becomes infinitesimally smaller. Eventually you do run out of currency.

That's not how limits work.

As the number of GFs tends to infinity, currency required tends to 1200.

It will only reach 1200 when number of GFs reaches infinity.

Someone forgot brain day. Never forget brain day

>OHP:135, Bench:205, Squat:265, Dead:315
>920 total

I'll buy 1 inch of height and save the rest of my points until i can buy another...

I-I still don't understand
I'll accept you're right, so please elaborate.

It's a great thread, too expensive for Veeky Forums though, I'd cut the cost of everything in half except benis.

go take a calculator, add 1, .5 , .25, and so on.

You'll notice that at some point the tiny fraction becomes negligible. So we just round to the nearest usable number. In this case, 1200

What the other user said.

If you take any number and add half of the same number, then half of the half (ie. a quarter) over and over forever then you will get closer and closer to double the original number.

If you add 0.5 to 1 making 1.5, then you need another 0.5 to make 2. However you can only add 0.25 now, to make 1.75. Now you need another 0.25 to make 2, but you can only add 0.125, and so on to infinity.

If the amount you add each time is exactly half of what you need to reach your goal number, then it will take an infinite amount of operations to reach your goal, but it is possible. If it is any less than half being added you will never reach your goal, if it is any more than half being added you will reach your goal in a calculable number of operations.

Ok, mulling it over I now realize why the negligible fractions cease to add up to meaningful amounts. Even if there is a number at which the set ends with a total of 1200 it is a number beyond reasonable calculation, and therefore tending to infinity, right?

So to fix your infinite GF problem in the OP you could either limit the number of operations (I.e. impose a limit of, for example, 4 GFs costing a total of 1125) or adjust the depreciation rate so you never reach infinity (as per the last para of my other comment have them only get, say, 20% cheaper each time so first is 600, second is 480, third is 384 etc).

I sort of answered that above, if the amount being added halves each time then the goal of 2x the original number will be reached after exactly infinity operations.

Infinities are confusing.

Alright, I understand now, I feel like an idiot for having to go through with that.
Thank's for putting up with that, guys.

Symmetric strength

No worries

>TFW no infinite GF

I like how this became a lesson on convergent summing series

It's not often I get to type the phrase 'as sigma GFs tends to infinity'

400 into penis
700 into gym set
these seem pretty expensive btw (but the penor should have a +200 if you choose where the inches go)
still wish for those tho

Start with 926 currencies

>Buy a gf on the black market
676 currencies left to spend in original store.
>buy heeled shoes of Olympic lifts
476 currencies
>buy new homegym set
76 currencies which I donate to the poor anons still saving up for something.

If the knee sleeves heal my knees forever, then I'll grab them and two inches on the dong.

Otherwise, I'll be taking with my 1100:
200 - Olympic lift shoes
500 - I'm joiningg the 6' club
400 - I'm joining the 8" club

Shit I want the knee sleeves but I want the gf...

I'll take gf with 3" of penor length lulz

Jokes on you, I already have a gf + home gym and play normal d&d on sunday mornings with five other attractive people in a bar/OTB while daydrinking.

Your life can be fun, you just have to roll good and minmax.

Also am I supposed to be able to use sorc points to cast level 5 spells at level 2 or is this a loophole

>730 currency
I'll take the shoes (730 - 200 = 530) because I've snapped my shit up in the past and perfect form would be awesome, and the home gym (530 - 400 = 130) because I'd probably lift more. Put an inch on my dick (130 - 100 = 30) and I guess 10lb extra strength on the chins and pulls. Got 20 spare.

I agree with the others, make it like one of those bunker images where you get [x] amount of money and have to purchase what you want.

Knee injury and a shoulder injury. I began lifting last year. I also have long arms so that helps my DL. I'm 5.10.5 but my wingspan is 6.2.5. That combined with the shoulder injury makes OHP a bitch. I'm using bands now so it's lighter on the bottom and heavier on the lockout.
The chinups. Well... How else am I supposed to progress?
My goal is to reach 160 on my OHP before the end of the year.

I have 1000currencies to spend.

I'll chose 1 doggo companion and be happy for the rest of my life

I too have more than 1200 currency to spend and wish to set up a black market gf shop.

I feel like we need to come to terms on a black market gf cartel to reduce competition and keep prices high. I don't want to see a price war drive our profits down. There are plenty of skellies out there driving demand.

>it all goes to girth

>1" of penis size = 100currencies
>1 new home gym set = 400 currencies

I would take the gym and then add 7 inches to my cawk