You faggots told me that this shit would help me into lifting life

You faggots told me that this shit would help me into lifting life..

All it did was give me psychosis/schizophrenia

frowny face :(

Weed is such a fucking meme.

Many of us are anti drug, but retards on here screech "go back to /pol/" when we speak out against druggies

>psychosis/schizophrenia
>from weed

literally no one on Veeky Forums who actually lifts would recommend this

you got baited like the retard you are

Who the fuck told you to take dab hits to help get fit

I had a really bad high once (wound up in the hospital, I was dangerously dehydrated and heart rate was almost 200bpm while sitting) and had major psychosis for about a week after. (Major psychosis, like, couldn't leave the house, had to have someone nearby at all times.) I still had episodes for months where I would go in to an inconsolable panic for no reason, see shit, get insane paranoid thoughts, etc. It passed. I'm back to normal. Get help asap, do what you need to do. Every case is different but you've got to do everything in your power to recover.

I bring my dab pen to the gym errday. Helps me get relaxed before a workout.

Also a fat dab after a post-workout meal is the best thing in the world.

Fuck off faggot it's just THC you fucking Mary.

Typical drugs user

i took a dab once and it immediately made me SUUUPER paranoid and i felt like shit. i started puking and thought i was going to die. i sat for hours with my head in my hands feeling like i was in hell.

then once my gf took one and thought everyone had planned some sinister shit against her and everyone around us was in on it(camping with friends). much like me she thought it was a living hell. she sat in my tent just staring off looking like the girl from the ring.

we've since agreed to never take a fucking dab again.

that shit isn't fucking weed.

>not ingesting massive doses of cbd's for optimum recovery

never gonna make it

It's concentrated weed. Even experienced stoners can get mad paranoia if you smoke too much.
Oh well shit happens. I've had some intense shroom/LSD trips that have stuck with me for months. however from these experiences I've learned some fundamental shit that is important for being happy in life regardless of what happens.

I'm the guy you responded to, I had a very similar experience. I actually thought I was in hell for a lot of the trip. Like, real, honest-to-goodness eternal damnation. Wouldn't recommend it

i'm a normie and even regular amounts of weed make me paranoid as hell. I basically have to have the smallest amount or I go to the 8th dimension of anxiety.

I must've taken at least 30 dabs when I was studying at UVM. Glad I got out of there, degenerate hellhole.
Dont dab anywhere except around close friends

Some people have a lower threshold for paranoia.

From what I know what is happening is your general "awareness" is heightened, and by doing so shit beneath the surface begins to creep up. It's always been there, these deep rooted subconscious conditioning. Work through your shit and it won't bother you again.

When i smoke I take one little puff of regular old weed - because these days even regular ass weed is strong as fuck. If your tolerance is high enough to smoke much more than that, you're doing it too often (unless it's for a legit medical reason)

Nah, I'm good. I'll stick to alcohol as it's legal, cheap, doesn't smell like shit, and I can control it.

Stick to sips bro.

Lol people on this board cannot hang

Fair enough. To each their own. I don't get a relaxing high like most people and that's why I like it. It's introspective and can be fairly intense for me. Drinking just numbs me which is fine.. if that's what I want to do.

the other deal is I promised myself a long time ago I would never smoke and have never broken that promise. The only other way to ingest weed is edibles or vaping and edibles are way too fucking intense.

Edibles are much more psychoactive than smoking. Just eat less.. a lot less. It's best to be underwhelmed than overwhelmed. Find a manageable starting point and go from there.

I'll pass. I have more fun as an observer than a participant in these scenarios.

Stay sober and face reality

>turning your brain more on instead of turning it off
lmao fucking retards

That's shatter retard..

>Get help asap, do what you need to do.
bitch I got Medi-cal and every fucking hospital and psychiatrist I've met told me
>wait few more months and wait for the voices to go away

I'm like.. you stupid motherfuckers I hear negative voices nonstop telling me to kill myself or threatening to stab me give me some fucking medication
but all polite like.. and they're like no.. wait more

>bertface

Good luck user, drugs are fucking evil. I hope you recover.

same guy, thats exactly how i felt. i was around close friends so i didnt really feel shitty about that, although i left the room to be alone because i couldnt talk to them.

my girlfriend though had just met most of my friends. it was one of her friends faggot boyfriends that gave it to her. she doesnt even smoke weed really, and i wasnt around when she took it otherwise i would have discouraged it. ruined the night for both of us.

Hope you recover bro just focus on making gains instead of listening to those voices. You'll pull through bro :)

Same drug retard, it's thc

This
What's the actual appeal
I've tried it like 8 times and every time it has been boring. I just feel like a boring retard
At least opiates feel comfy and mdma feels fucking amazing. Why would I wanna be a dopey cunt

How are drugs the devil? How do you imply morality on a chemical compound? There is good drug use and bad drug use.
"My preferred substance of choice is better than your preferred substance of choice" terrible logic.

sergio? what the fuck

maybe dont take red hot dabs of butane soup and you'll have a positive experience dabbing. mfw

The voices are telling to make gains also.

Wow what a great answer to my question of "what's the appeal"
Typical retard stoner

>Why would I wanna be a dopey cunt
I can appreciate the irony here.

I mean, I like being a dopey cunt after a long day and hard gym shesh, as I make my post workout meal, which will taste better thanks to the weed, with a movie on my telly.

Appeal is for me the introspection, it enhances yoga. It makes sex different/better.

in certain individuals it facilitates the release of dopamine into the brain.
What answer did you want?

Why is it that bad trips from weed are worse than that of DMT/LSD/MUSHIES? Everyone I know, has learned something from bad trips on these but on weed it's just irritable.

They are subconscious voices in your head. The thing about weed it makes you access different parts of awareness in your brain. Start asking them positive questions. I know that when I've been on edibles this has happened to me.

Me too. I can handle mdma, lsd etc no problem, but weed makes me anxious.

Smoking/vaping weed in moderation is fine.

For anyone with even normal tolerance, dabs turn you into a literal retard for the duration of the high

Medical won't help you that much. Are you going to school, college?

I had the exact same experience with weed.

Fair enough
Fair enough. Check out acid if you haven't already and like introspection
Perfect answer. Does it really only release dopamine in some people? Like a genetic thing?

Did you smoked the synthetic shit?

Weed is mostly paranoia where as bad trips on DMT/LSD/Mush are reality shattering experiences and sometimes lead to ego-death. Seeing past yourself and seeing a "bigger picture" although if you try to resist it's usually pretty scary.
Yes I've done acid many times and much prefer mush. But I don't trip as often anymore and that's made the trips I do now much deeper.

I overdosed on edibles about a month ago and have had pretty bad anxiety since. Had a really great week last week where I almost felt like I was totally fine but then it came back hard earlier this week. Don't know why.

This happened to me before when I was around 15 and I can't remember how long it lasted but it went away eventually.

I've done shitloads of research into why this happens for me with weed and I'll try post a few of my findings in a separate comment. I'm no scientist though so bare with me.

>be fat fuck
>start smoking weed every day and eventually dabs
>lost 60 lbs so far doing literally nothing besides eating less because ive started changing my habits for the better
dont listen to every voice in your head breh

When I get paranoid on weed I get paranoid about my shitty behaviours. It motivates me to change myself and things I don't like about myself.

God damn you guys are some fucking pussies. Only complete retard faggots freak out smoking weed. I can get it the first time but past that if you don't have the mental faculties to deal with it you probably won't have the mental faculties to deal with any mental stress in life and that's why it make some people go crazy.

thats partially true for me to, i become very introspective and aware, it also helps me relax more than makes me paranoid though. what i've found is that it makes your mind a bit more movable, like putty and either you can roll it to a ball and just fuck with it like a retard or you can take the time to build something positive.

You're legitimately just a stupid person or it simply isn't for you.f
t. guy who smokes BHO every single day multiple times a day and has his shit together

I can't be bothered to actually type out everything but basically:

>extremely high doses of weed a) upregulate the 5HT2A receptor and b) cause a dump in serotonin
>upregulating the 5HT2A receptor causes anxiety, insomnia, OCD, etc
>dumping serotonin also causes all of the above
>your body gets locked into a cycle where you don't have enough serotonin to counteract anxiety, so you just keep producing more and more cortisol which means you can't sleep, which means you don't produce adequate serotonin, and so on and so on

So basically what you need to do is: 1. desensitize the 5HT2A receptor and 2. get your body to produce more serotonin.

Producing more serotonin is relatively straightforward but it can still take a while to get your body to normal levels. The most important things you can do are sleep, do cardio and get out in the sun. Exercise and sunlight are easy, but getting back into a good sleeping pattern can be hard. Sleep hygiene and supplements like melatonin can be useful for this. Just research 'how to cure insomnia naturally' or whatever and it will all be pretty clear.

You can also take supplements to produce more serotonin. 5HTP is what I have used and it's been very helpful.

Downregulating the 5HT2A receptor is not as simple as getting more serotonin. My experience, and most information I find seems to be that with adequate serotonin exposure it will eventually downregulate itself but this could take a long time, and it's easy to get trapped in habits that will make this process take even longer than usual. A good supplement to help this process speed up is Inositol. It's seemingly the best natural supplement for OCD symptoms. I've been using it and was having amazing success with it until earlier this week. Not entirely sure why it stopped working but it seems it could be a combination of a histamine reaction that increased anxiety temporarily and a couple of really shitty night's sleep (like 1-2 hours sleep nights).

I'm currently extremely sleep deprived so those last few comments might seem like gibberish but if anyone wants to ask me questions on supplements of whatever go ahead. I'll have this thread open for another couple of hours.

It's crazy how so many people think weed is completely harmless but for others, like the OP and I, it can send your body entirely out of wack.

The good news is that it will eventually pass. The most important thing you can do is to not let your anxiety stop you from doing anything that you would normally do. Don't stop going to work. Don't stop lifting. Don't stop hanging out with friends. Just accept that what your brain does is largely out of your control, and why it might be really fucking annoying having anxiety you can still have a normal life with this.

>Veeky Forums is a bunch of retards who can't even handle weed
figures

I've had huge benders on coke and MDMA but nothing fucks me up as bad as weed.

For serial, thank you for your time and research.

I wouldnt say any of the effects of weed, for my self at least, are debilitating but get damn near close. The weed supplementation is a great research venue, you could probably get a brand or proprietary mix going. What other information or general points do you have?

thats because you've got skeletons and your closet and you dont want to confront them. coke and mdma make you feel good and uplifted, weed makes you relax but its also capable of making you very aware and making you think deeply. you have to confront your anxieties and fears rather than let them fester in your head. i may sound like a flake but thats just how it seems to me

All my research was only done to try and fix myself haha.

Not really sure what other information I have. Lithium orotate is another supplement that's great for stabilising mood. Keeps me from having panic attacks.

Also seems to me that people who react badly to weed have histadelia.

In regards to the 5HT2A receptor, other drugs that upregulate this receptor include shrooms and LSD. It's the reason why you get the hallucinogenic effects on these drugs. Extremely high dose weed, like the amount you would get in a dab, has the same effect. If you've ever had a bad reaction from a dab or edible you'll know what I'm talking about. People think it's impossible but I literally thought I was falling through space.

Just know that it passes man. You can help it pass quicker with supplements and a healthy, active lifestyle, but in the end it will always pass. You just can't force it.

>skeletons and your closet
>and
proof potheads are retards

That's fucking stupid. I've smoked weed a few times without having bad effects and I've never thought deeply on it. It just makes you stupid, which can be fun but I don't see how anyone could enjoy weed regularly. Stoners are the fucking worst man. You guys are a plague on society.

>M-MUH M-MUH
Knew one of you retarded faggots would bitch about that. God forbid my posts on Veeky Forums don't have perfect spelling and grammar right? Suck my cock bitch.
It doesn't make you stupid bro, it just makes you aware of how stupid YOU actually are. That's why you don't like it.

nah you are just a fag. Wish you luck.

>literally everyone on Veeky Forums who actually lifts would recommend this

He isn't the first person this happened to and he won't be the last.

>smoke yourself so lazy you stop eating
>ive started changing my habits for the better

You've memed yourself. You'll be a skinny, weak, lazy stoner in no time and then that's the end of your self-improvement. From fat stoner to skinny stoner. Drugs and self-improvement are mutually exclusive.

im pretty sure about it.
There will always be boipussy is this world.
Is this bad?

only retard is you, fuck off

>pothead
>calling others retarded
enjoy your lack of brain cells

Weed always made me extremely paranoid and anxious. For a while I thought I could hear people's thoughts.

>being such an unenlightened thespian that you allow a moderate dose of THC to take control of your mind and dominate your being
Get some willpower and inner focus before you go doing big bad druggypoos

> It's always been there, these deep rooted subconscious conditioning.
spoken like a true retard stoner. tell me more about this shadow world, you absolute fuckwit

I tried weed once a couple months ago, it was scary shit and I thought I was dying. There was a loud ringing in my ears, I felt deaf, and my mind also felt fucked like I was in some distant place but still experiencing reality. I probably smoked way too much for my first time but it made me not want to try it ever again.

Although now I sort of want yo try it again because I feel like I might be missing out on something. What do?

enjoy whatever it is people who don't smoke pot do at the end of the day.

i baked pot brownies and i'm gonna eat one before the gym tomorrow.

energy plus i'll get high as fuck.

op has a weak brain. brainlets need to learn that more complex experiences aren't for them and they could be overwhelmed by recreational drugs, but accept that the enlightened among us don't need to be made into criminals to protect the weak.

i smoked like a half gram of wax plus a couple grams of pot and i ate some pot brownies and i feel fine.

what the fuck is wrong with you?

Go for a low THC high CBD strain if you absolutely must

Also drink a few beers before smoking. Makes you less likely to get into the anxious mind state

Honestly though if it doesn't work it doesn't work, you're not missing out on that much with weed. There are far better drugs out there like MDMA

try MDMA
weed is a shit fucking drug
I've smoked for 4 years occasionally, was never a stoner but there was a period where I'd smoke once a week or so. I stay away from that stuff now.

It only makes me paranoid, uncomfortable, lazy, stupid, overthinking...I feel like a total beta faggot. When I smoke I can always feel the ''hierarchy'' of the world and how humans want to act with some dominance which means putting others down.

But when you take MDMA or ecstasy it's a whole new world. Perception-wise it's like you've had 2-3 beers, that's how ''influenced'' you are.
Self-esteem is 500%, mind chatter is gone, energy, waves of euphoria which are like a universal orgasm every 3 seconds, touching things is heaven, music is heaven, you absolutely feel like the best version of yourself and don't want it to end.

Always keep hydrated, rest if dancing, be with close people that won't be afraid of the pupils and gurning, the come-up can feel like you're about to die but it's gone after 10 min, keep yourself distracted the next 2-3 days because you'll feel down.

ALWAYS take a minimum of 1 month break between MDMA use, 3 months is the absolute best, it feels like the first time every time.

When I overdosed on weed from eating an edible it was probably one of the most traumatic experiences of my life. I thought I was paralyzed and basically just spent 3 hours in bed legitimately thinking that I would die any minute. I remember getting up at one point and looking in the kitchen for black peppercorns, after reading that they can make the high stop, and then getting back into bed and not knowing if I'd really just done that or if it was a hallucination.Tried to puke out any of the remaining edible but the time for that was long gone and I was just shoving my fingers down my throat for no good reason. I think I eventually passed out and when I woke up I was feeling groggy as fuck. I was probably high for 24 hours.

You idiots should all just be thankful it hasn't happened to you.

weedlets, when will they learn?

Man I love MDMA so much. Haven't taken any in a few months because my anxiety has been bad and I think the comedown would be too fucked for me to handle. Hopefully I get better soon so I can start doing it again.

Thas what im sayin

Literally me except my thoughts were being broadcasted

it's a shame that tolerance will develop so quickly
Fuck, doing it once a month is considered BAD, not that you won't get high but it will start fading out.

But there is something about making it special, waiting for a longer amount of time, I'm gonna roll this Tuesday with my closest friends, one of which is going abroad to study so this will be one of our last get togethers. Hopefully it will be amazing

I smoke 92% extract every few hours, it does not affect gains. Not sure why some people can't handle it. Could it be undiagnosed mental illness?

weed is good for lifting. dabs are a bit extreme though. don't listen to the /pol/ shills and the /r9k/ betas who can't even get drugs.

Im a PhD candidate and my teaching assignment is senior physics labs at my college. Sorry, sweetie, you're half as smart as I am even when I dab my fucking face off.

speak for yourself /pol/ack

So you're not an official grown up yet, so drugs are less of a hindrance.

My brother got his PhD from MIT and was a certified drunk while he did it. Of course now that he actually works and has a family he had to cut that shit out.

I had a drug induced psychosis from LSD and DXM twice in my life that sent me to the loony bin. I'll never take any psychedelics again. I was hearing voices in my head of family and friends, thinking the government/ drug cartels/ elites were trying to kill me, wasn't able to sleep, thought I could see/feel ghosts, thought I could hear other peoples thoughts and feelings and said and did a whole bunch of stupid shit in the month that the psychosis lasted, I was initially sent to the psych ward for flipping out in the hospital because i checked myself in for sleep deprivation for flipping out on the janitor because I thought he was possessed by dan schneider I was screaming at him that he was dirty dan and had to be given a shot and sedated and woke up in the psych ward. Spent two weeks in the psych ward on both occasions and have realized that stuff is just not worth it for me.

>plants
>druggies
Pick one, unless you think people who take Asprin are druggies too

>Phd candidate
not even a Phd student top zozz, sure you are child I'm a wendys chef making 175k a year with a Phd in mathematics and I smoke the sticky skunk kunk all day also.

not addicted and haven't taken any in a while, but adderal/vyvanse type drugs are fucking god tier, you feel really fucking good AND you get shit done at the same time. That shit should be over the counter but the kikes don't want us to tap into BRAINPOWER