Is fasting covered in the sticky?

Is fasting covered in the sticky?
Does any one here fast more than 16 hours per day?
Is keto better for fat loss or is simple fasting good enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2990190/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

I fast about 18/6. Just drink water all night at work. Honestly don't notice any difference in fat loss over a regular diet, but it makes it a LOT easier for me to control my appetite. Hunger is basically not a thing for me. Just "Oh, it's time to eat." It's great.

I don't do keto.

is bone broth a meme? i couldnt find any in the store and i cant be fucked with making my own so i got beef broth

watch Rhonda Patrick talk to ray cronise
great talk on nutrition , fasting

thepiratebay org/torrent/17163055/The_Complete_Guide_to_Fasting_by_Jason_Fung__Jimmy_Moore_(ePUB)

Keto is the most efficient for preserving muscle.
Fasting for multiple days puts you in a catabolic state where you digest loose skin.
You will lose fat at a very rapid rate with both.
With intermittent fasting, you will see much slower results, but it will be easier to adjust to and you won't have a dip in energy.

Oh yeah and fasting for longer than a few days is dangerous if you don't have the knowledge so study up first before you try it.

Nice meme

>Fasting for multiple days puts you in a catabolic state where you digest loose skin.

nigga what the fuck

why would your body catobolize its self if there is reserve energy (fat)

It's called autophagy, and it's not necessarily a bad thing. It's more of a cleanup process, where malformed cell organelles, incomplete proteins and other undesirable stuff is targeted for burning. Muscles themselves seem to be targeted last, well after the body adapts to accessing the fat stores efficiently. It's possible that this is where the meme of fasting wastes muscles comes from, since technically, it's lean tissue that is removed.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2990190/

What time do you lift?

I started doing this on Wednesday but I don't want to go to the gym in the evening when it's packed with normies, so I lift at about 2pm and eat nothing until about 7. Hope it doesn't fuck me up.

i've been losing weight for a year and a half, and fasting here and there for the last 6 months, in a year i got from 340 to 270, a pretty slowly but surely pace where i aimed to lose around 2lbs per week, pretty standard stuff, Once i got into fasting it was easy as fuck and i'm currently at 230lbs and feel amazing, i'm at day 5 or a 14 day fast (longest before that was 11 days back in june) really want to get below 220 (100kg milestone)

Fasting mainly gets a lot of shit because a lot of people who get into fasting try to go cold turkey from a diet of fast food and binge eating and then just fail miserably and put even more weight back on, and i agree with them, i'd never recommend fasting to someone unless i see that they're able to lose weight through diet and determination first.

>Not eating while sleeping
pleb

These are the beliefs of the retarded motherfucker which you are sharing.

>keto or fasting
>implying
Fastest way to lose weight is to do both. Do IF 18:6 or 16:8, eat a diet low in carbs and high in fats (pure keto for maximum fat burning), and then do an extended fast (no food at all) for 1-3 days of the week, depending on how much weight you want to lose (and how fat you are initially/how resistant you are to insulin; fatter/more insulin resistant means more fasting days will get you better results). Light to moderate cardio on fasting days, lifting on IF days.

No it's not you faggot

It is for retards that don't hydrate and take some form of electrolyte and vitamins.

If you have a surplus amount of energy stored in your body (i.e. greater than 5% body fat), that is accurate. It is you who is the retard user.

Kek , the loose skin "digesting" shit is something that fung mentioned in 1 (ONE) video and even then he was 2000% speculating and being very unsure if something like this was even possible , then some fat neck beard ( like 95% of the fasting/ keto community ) started believing that fasting was the key to health .

Keep fasting bruh ,don't worry about the metabolic damage since a few studies said there is none :-DDDD even though it has been the general consensus for years . ( but science is a conspiracy when it doesn't go your way right ? )

so you generally recommend "one day eat, one day don't eat at all" diet?

Your body stores all electrolytes except sodium, so literally all you have to do is drink water and, if you're sweating a lot, add in a small amount of salt. That's it, you can now fast for 2 weeks with no adverse effects.

So fast from already doing intermittent fasting? Thing with me is that I have a paranoid mom who freaks out when I don't eat. I have hypoglycemia and would get low blood pressure. I would have to eat something carby all the time and ended up going from 205 to 272 in a span of a year. So didn't have something sweet on me in class one day and just flat out fainted in class. So you can see why mom is paranoid as fuck. I'm doing keto now and has positively helped with my low blood pressure. The thing is would fasting be an issue?

Himalayan salt or that shit with the girl on the umbrella?

bud, your body obviously doesn't compensate in the way that it should. work with what you got. Talk to a doctor and take things slow to figure it out. How are we supposed to know? How are you not getting hypoglycemic by going keto in the first place?