Get Veeky Forums

>get Veeky Forums
>become more dominant
>get gf
>does whatever I tell her and is happy to
>3 months into dating
>today I tell her to give me a bj and she says she doesn't feel like it
>I reply "ok, well this relationship? yeah, I don't feel like it"
>kick her out of my place and she's sobbing saying she's sorry and she will be a better gf
>block her number and snapchat, delete her on facebook

Was I in the wrong here? I've gotten a few texts from her friends calling me a douche and piece of shit.

>Was I in the wrong here?

yes dumbass

today on "SHIT THAT NEVER HAPPENED" we have OP, joining us all the way from faggottown.

What is wrong and what is not ? Who knows, if you do not regret it I think it is okay

Nice trip fag, now get the fuck out of my thread

>was I in the wrong

Yes, you fucking retard.

>"user, why did your last relationship end?"
>"my gf didn't suck on my penor"

that was an accident you fucking tard or did you really think someone would have the url of a fucking Veeky Forums thread as their tripcode?

you are genuinly retarded

If she doesn't wanna suck your dick just a few months in she isn't permanent relationship material

lol fucking autist

>"hey user, come eat me out"
>"nah i dont want to, I'm tired/bad breath/busy/whatever"
>"I'm breaking up with you"

This is clearly bait so 5/10 for making me respond, but youre a fucking idiot

alright serious question, how do i get a qt gf. I have full confidence in myself at this point that if I meet a nice qt I like I can make it happen. All I need is to meet them so how do I do that

I am fully prepared to dive out of my comfort zone

Do you have a job or a hobby or a place you hang out often? The first three, you see a girl you think is cute and has a compatible personality to you, talk to her.

Do you have friends? Ask them to help you find you a girl.

Still nothing? Try Tinder or dating sites.

Still nothing? You just might be a boring or awful person.

Looks like my baby boy Isley

>job
I'm basically hired at a local grocery store I just have to wait for this one guy I'm replacing to go back to new york for school

>hobby or a place you hang out often

i'm starting to focus more on my current hobbies (drawing, guitar, learning japanese) more than I play vidya now

The one time I got lucky and met a girl who legit cared about me and wanted to date me I met her by sitting next to her in class after seeing her being cute from across the room, is it a good mentality to talk to/approach any girls I'm attracted to? I don't fear diving right in anymore

>Was I in the wrong here? I've gotten a few texts from her friends calling me a douche and piece of shit.

No. Women think they know shit, they don't know SHIT. This is why I only fuck dudes. A gay dude would've proudly sucked your dick. Get you a me bro.

ooo there's the "more dominant" side

I'd be more worried about a girl that's always down to suck my dick. She's either a nymph or a doormat, neither is LTR material

>is it a good mentality to talk to/approach any girls I'm attracted to?
Depends on the situation. Like if you're at a club or a social event where you're supposed to mingle with strangers, then heck yeah.

If you're at your job or class, then take it slow. You don't want to get that reputation of being that guy who asks out girls all the time. You'd look desperate. Have some small talk, see if she tries to contribute to the conversation or starts some on her own.

Why do people do this? Make up a story about their lives and post it on an anonymous imageboard, so they can have a conversation about their made up story with strangers.

(You)s are highly addictive.

I can do that, thanks for the guidance user. I'm still dyel as far as aesthetics go but I'm more than ready to get into the water.

this is autistic as fuck

kys